THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    Feinwerkbau :00S Left Hand Stock

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feinwerkbau :00S Left Hand Stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any one have any ideas where to find a left hand stock for a Feinwerkbau 300S air rifle? With a right eye detached retina, I have to shoot left handed these days. Thanks. Bill

Posts: 152 | Location: West of the Mississippi, East of California | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve hasn’t made any stocks for awhile, but a recent check of his website says he’s starting back up soon. Give him a try. I have two of his stocks and they’re amazing!

https://www.woodsandwateroutdo...rgun-stocks-for-sale

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 152 | Location: West of the Mississippi, East of California | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NP. I hope he makes one for you!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought a left handed 300 many years ago that was pretty used and certainly would consider selling it.

Posts: 195 | Location: Douglas, Wyoming | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Please tell me more...

Bill

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not much to tell it is scratched and used had a scope on it and I bought it just to have in case my eye surgery went south for my right eye. Thankfully it has worked out well. you can email me at bobkeelerdc@yahoo.com.

Posts: 195 | Location: Douglas, Wyoming | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote