New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilkins Pellet Pouch
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I got a Wilkins pellet pouch and really like it. They are high quality leather made in England. Little on pricey side but should last a lifetime. Anyone else using them? Google them and tale a look if not familiar.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I went to a one-room country school and the neighbor kid just carried the lead pellets in his mouth. He did however have some problems later in life which might be related to lead poisoning.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swinging a kid around my neck with a mouth full of pellets would not seem as practical as the Wilkins pellet pouch. I ordered two more of them. One for my grandsons upcoming birthday and a small one for my .177 pellets. My other is a large for .20 cal pellets.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heck I'm from England. I just keep 'em loose in a jeans pocket. For all practical purposes they'll shoot accurate enough. Else I just reload straight from the tin. But those pouches are nice that's sure. Really nice....but too expensive for me. Lovely gift.

Posts: 6814 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
enfieldspares--I gritted my teeth a little before letting loose of that much for a pouch. I had been keeping my pellets in the tin on my patio. Couple times the tins were overturned and I lost some pellets. Figured with the pouch that problem eliminated. Those pouches should last a lifetime with any reasonable care at all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are a quality item, that's sure. I am surprised there's no similar in the US.

Posts: 6814 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
enfieldspares--Another quality leather item from England are Brooks Saddles---not for horses, bicycle seats.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got the two other pouches I ordered. There is a fairly big difference in size between the large and the small.