THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUN CLEANING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gun Cleaning Forum    You folks are making it difficult to remain skeptical.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You folks are making it difficult to remain skeptical.....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I broke down a picked up a 3 oz. can of the Outers Foam Cleaner last night at Walmart for $6.97.
It is supposedly the same product as Forrest and Gunslick foaming cleaners. I picked the Outers because it was the only one they had (made the decision a little easier).
In one overnight soak, it cleaned things perfectly. The 2nd patch had only a small amount of black residue on it, after the first patch was totally blue. I had to give it a 2nd treatment just to see if any more crud was still in there. A 30 minute soak and the 1st patch had no blue on it whatsoever.
I am about ready to go buy stock in the company that invented this stuff.
Thanks for giving me something that makes cleaning simple.

Posts: 167 | Location: Rockwall (Dallas), TX | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All the foam cleaners except WipeOut are made by Milfoam, great stuff! You'll see their name on the back of the Outer's can. The Gunslick version of the product is available in 12oz cans for $11 at Sportsman's Warehouse, it's the best price I've found on it.

Tim

http://www.milfoam.fi/flash/index.html

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote