New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunzilla
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone try this stuff? It sounds like the latest "miracle " product being touted at gun shows. OK, I bit. I'll post my impressions after a bit of use.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
I've used it for a couple of years. It melts carbon fouling like no bodies business and does a good job on leading. It will remove jacket fouling but you have to give it time to work.

For copper I'm now using Copperzilla and it seems to work well but it's not Sweet's or 7.62 or the like.

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use it exclusively on my two .22 target pistols and all my centerfire pistols. Like Rick R., I use Gunzilla in conjunction with Coppezilla on centerfire rifles to remove fouling caused by jacketed bullets. I have found both products to be excellent. I have been using them for about two years to clean all of my firearms.

Posts: 258 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 1719 | Location: Utah | Registered: 01 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
+2
I am impressed with how it works.
On pistols and rifles.
It does not smell either.