New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone try this borescope?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
After reading this thread I ordered one. It's on the way now can't wait. Always wanted a borescope just to see how good a cleaning job I'm doing or not doing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Update after waiting 6 weeks to get it I can honestly say what a piece of trash. It doesn't work at all now. First a loose connection and a WIFI box that shuts off after a few seconds of it being on. Save your money!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hornet112:
Update after waiting 6 weeks to get it I can honestly say what a piece of trash. It doesn't work at all now. First a loose connection and a WIFI box that shuts off after a few seconds of it being on. Save your money!

If you ordered what we have gotten from Amazon, it does not have WiFi, but connects via USB.

And it works very well as the photos above show.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66695 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm getting nothing that clear, Maybe I am in a bore that is to small a diameter to expect anything that clear.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
You can focus the lens.

The little mirror at the end can be screwed in and out.

My suggestion is to screw it in all the way, try, and then screw it out a bit at a time to get a proper focus.

Posts: 66695 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks I'll give that a try!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I received approval to purchase but can not make contact with anyone in China. I could be on their list.

F. Guffey

Posts: 453 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 16 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought one; pretty happy with it. Only complaint is twisting the cable to rotate the mirror is hard without moving it up or down the barrel.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by F. Guffey:
I received approval to purchase but can not make contact with anyone in China. I could be on their list.

F. Guffey

Amazon partnered with Ivanka Trump and got you approval!

rotflmo