New
Find
Notify
Tools

lemon pledge
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
just something i ran into the other day at a local shop. a guy was trading off a 45 on something else. the shop had sold him the gun, used, a couple of years before, and the guy behind the counter commented that the thing looked better now than when he had sold it. Anyway the owner said he wiped the whole thing off with lemon pledge to get it that way. Now i gotta try that

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just to upset our buddies when I was driving, we'd spray lemon pledge on their rear view mirror's in the summer. Draws bee's like crazy!

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I don't know about cleaning guns with it, but I do know several very successful benchrest shooters who use the "spray" version to "slick up" their front and rear rests during matches.....

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lemon Pledge.......insect attractant???
Excellent, then I can continue my quest to find something that attracts flying insects to my 50 yd. target when at the range. Tried stinky fish bait, aftershave, nothing else worked......r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I remember the smell of the living room on Sunday mornings as a child.Lemon Pledge.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fireball 2
posted Hide Post
cheersplease don't try this before your hunt. i can just see the deer say =doe to buck- honey is that a new cologne or is there a hunter nearby? haha clap p.s. it does work though. looks great!Dave

when in rome, punt

Posts: 66 | Location: northern calif. | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Use it to clean and slick up the primer feed tray in my MEC 9000H shotshell reloader. Makes the primers slide easily. Also use to clean up my presses.

NRA Life Endowment Member

Posts: 420 | Location: Troy, Michigan | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted Hide Post
Also works as a fog inhibitor on eyeglasses. Like Brylcreem, a little dab 'll do ya.

Bill

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote