Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone tried Frog Lube?
www.froglube.com
Tried a search w/zero results here.

Thanks!

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't have any Frogs that need Lubing, but it is good to know it is available. Big Grin

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Is that what the Germans found on their tank tracks in 1939?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
I'm being a butt head, sorry.
What is it and where did you find it?
\
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
I'm being a butt head, Sorry.

Where did you find it? What's its' originial usage?

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's sold locally around the Houston area.
Company is out of San Diego, CA.

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that the same company that makes Gerbil lube?

Posts: 1382 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 10 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Didn't work on my toad..... jumping

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
oi... where ya planning on putting the frog?

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38457 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RB-17 redux?

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I purchased some over the weekend. Seems all of the stores around here are selling it now. I am going to try it in one of my lever actions as well as a bolt gun and compare it to what I have been using (Remoil)

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I read the test results and couldn't wait to order a few bottles. Big mistake, it dries up gummy and tacky. We completely FUed a Super Black Eagle by applying it to outside and inside at end of season last year after a day of hunting out in the rain. Would not even fire one shot this year until we completely stripped and cleaned it. Well, we probably could have gotten it to shoot without the complete break down, but the whole works were gummed up so I cleaned it from stem to stern.

NOT Recommended, unless just used on outside and wiped down to a very thin layer.

If you were around NE Tx I'd give you a bottle or two of it.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PS: supposed to be good for barrel cleaning. I can't comment on that, haven't tried it and almost certainly will not, because I don't want the shit dripping down into my trigger assembly.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Great! Sounds like another Elixir people will waste money on. Priced well above the competition.

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
coconut oil!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/...conut-oil-not-frogs/

I use cocont oil in my BP lube does that count?

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote