ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    BUFFALO/SABLE & BIRDS WITH DOGS - VIDEO Safari Highlights

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BUFFALO/SABLE & BIRDS WITH DOGS - VIDEO Safari Highlights
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thank you Steve, the Team and all those Areas involved who made this such a fun time. I once again am very grateful to share it with you.

Richie Schultz - Hunting for Memories in association with Rustic Hunter Productions presents Buffalo / Sable and Birds with Dogs Safari Highlights

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...pTg&feature=youtu.be

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Wow. That is my kind of fun hunting mixed bag.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ummm..,that ground jumped up and tripped you brother lol...
Got a bit of Red Afric dirt on your nose.
That Buff took a lot of lead.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
That was AWESOME!! Great camera work, too. Thank you.

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great hunt!

That film footage has convinced me that hiring a cameraman may be the way to go!

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Donny01
posted Hide Post
Nice one Raymond....

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice video. I like the choice of music during the bird shooting part.Those look like a couple of nice dogs.The pointer looks a lot like my Jack.It seems like the hunter's first shot was too high on the buff.
Speaking of audio,I like the opening theme from a 70's TV series called "The Untamed World".
link

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! tu2 Enjoyed every second of it! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

What a fun hunt! Thanks for posting!
Lots of lead in that buff!!

Cheers

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...pTg&feature=youtu.be

awesome video - thanks for sharing! I have used an air rifle on previous hunts for birds, but now I bring the 17 HMR. It makes for very sporty shooting on long range doves.

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very well done Ray. Sounds like a really fun hunt. Shooting birds with the air rifle would be a blast. To me, I enjoy watching the trackers and driver having a good time other than just with their work. They enjoy that and laughing at each other.

One of Us
Picture of HendrikNZ
posted Hide Post
Great vid, looks like a fun hunt

Posts: 354 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
INCREDIBLE!!!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
a very hard buffalo too

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
My definition of a perfect hunt - two superlative big game animals hunted... and then on to wing shooting!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice!!! Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great video! Thanks for posting.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I really enjoyed that.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Well done Ray!! Well put together too.

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Steve deserved a 10.0 on that nosedive while chasing a buff, but the Russian judge only gave him a 5.0. Wish I could say I never did the same thing, but I’ve managed to find warthog holes while walking in low light conditions in Namibia

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote