ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have shot a pile of buff. Not as many as Saeed I am sure but a hell of a lot by most standards. In approximately 600 days in the bush since 1988, I have had a single minor incident with buff.

Even Mark will tell you that a buff that will charge is rare.

Like Mark or not , he has had a career that many would love . He hunts for a living . He has been quite successful. He absolutely loves it and is grateful to be able to do what he does.

I don’t agree with everything he does. Specifically, not shooting wounded animals as soon as the opportunity presents itself . Hell, I told him that to his face. He gets it .

I think some ought to think through some of the allegations against him. Some make no sense at all. I am critically thinking not standing up for him.

In real life he is a nice guy. I’ll bet that almost all of those critical of him would both like him and agree with a large percentage of his ideas on hunting. Some seem to have a problem distinguishing the character from the real man.

Someone mentioned Gerard Miller. He is a highly respected old school PH. In 2006, I spent several hours on a charter plane with Gerard and his client . Gerard actually spoke very favorably about Mark.

Carry on bashing him gentlemen. Not a problem to me.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Denying that Mark Sullivan purposely wounds buffalo, to get his sick kick out of out it, and I will add that I have absolutely no doubt that he has actually wounded an awful lot more buffalo than he was not able to show on his videos which go to areas he is unable to set up his Hollywood style LOOK AT HOW BRAVE I AM videos.

How many times have we seen him go into real thickets, where wounded buffalo normally go into?

People who deny this very simple fact, are no different to those who deny the Holocaust, or that Neil Armstrong actually landed on the moon.

And those who go out of their way to support such sick actions, have the brains of a tick hanging on a buffalo ball!

Good morning Cal, I hope I am living up to your desire of making sure this thread never dies, and no one ever forgets you and the hero you so worship.

Would you be so kind as to ask him how he managed to shoot 600 of his useless clients buffalo?

Curious members of AR wish to know. clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Is it just buffalo? What about hippo? Anything else? stir popcorn Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skyline:
Fulvio...the client you speak of, was that Bob Fontana, an outfitter from British Columbia, Canada? I think he was hunting with Paddy Curtis and I thought it was in Masailand.

That is correct my friend.

A cairn was erected to mark the place where he fell.

Posts: 1868 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Is it just buffalo? What about hippo? Anything else? stir popcorn Big Grin

Same thing.

Hippos are one of the most unaggressive animals one can come across in hunting.

In fact, we have always been amazed how docile they are.

Many times we have come across them in the forest - sometimes surprising them within feet.

They take off in one direction, and we take off in another.

You can force a hippo to charge, I am sure, but you have to try with so many to get one to charge you.

Of course, silly idiots will do anything to get their 5 minutes of fame on film.

On several occasions we have come across hippos on land where thought they might charge, but non ever did.

If they did it would have be no different than shooting fish in a barrel!

Nothing to do with bravery or good shooting.

Frankly, all the professional hunters that I have hunted with, or spoken to, consider a charge from an animal they have hunted is a failure on their part.

Nothing to be proud of, and shamelessly displayed to show how brave you are.

Deranged idiots with no class, no balls, no character get their kicks out of this sort of thing.

Sean, might wish to get our hero to grow a pair.

Not demand other professionals do. rotflmo

And the comedy show continues.

Glorifying 3 of the most incompetent characters who have ever claimed to be "hunters"

Cal, Mark and Sean!

Any of you three clueless bozos wish to add to all your previous claims of offering the ultimate African experience?

Sean, please, add some of your fantastic advertising expertise! rotflmo

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Someone mentioned Gerard Miller. He is a highly respected old school PH. In 2006, I spent several hours on a charter plane with Gerard and his client . Gerard actually spoke very favorably about Mark.

What you say Larry is very true and Gerard being an old school PH, would also refrain from publicly mud-slinging another PH.

He does not however condone unethical hunting practices but fully understands that MS does what he does because there is a market for that kind of stuff.

His fans revel in his captivating action shots and narrative, squirming in anticipation for the next edition while his detractors are totally disgusted by the same.

As I mentioned before, MS is a master at his trade whether we agree/disagree on his methods.

Posts: 1868 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Never met Gerard, but he sounds like a proper professional hunter.

One that makes his profession proud of him!

Unlike some idiot whose sole purpose in life is to gratify himself, and the expenses of others!

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
From video many of the buff seemingly are wounded from long shots from double rifles. Many hunters purchase and use double rifles simply because it is fashionable and overestimate their capabilities

However, the hippo scenes are in dense cover and the use of a double is effective at putting down a charge. But again there is no need to push an animal till it turns other than for dramatic film.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Animals avoid humans whenever possible.

We were looking for a hippo in the dense forest by a river bank. It is so thick one can only walk in hippo paths.

We saw a hippo coming out of the water a few feet away.

He was on the same hippo path we were on.

We ran off.

I tripped on a root, and Roy fell right on top of me!

Luckily, the hippo took a different path, or we would have been in very bad shape.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

We ran off.

Saeed, you are one lucky guy to have PH that will cover you when you fall to make sure you are protected. How did you find such a PH.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
quote:

We ran off.

Saeed, you are one lucky guy to have PH that will cover you when you fall to make sure you are protected. How did you find such a PH.

Roy is our cameraman!

Our PH was ahead of me, laughing his head off!

I am sure he would have covered us if the hippo did not change directions!

On another hunt, we stopped for lunch.

Roy went to answer the call of nature.

He stumbled on a sleeping hippo, which charged him!

He went up a tree.

The hippo left, and Roy came to tall us his story with a very big grin on his face.

He took us to the place to show us what had happened.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

What you say Larry is very true and Gerard being an old school PH, would also refrain from publicly mud-slinging another PH.

He does not however condone unethical hunting practices but fully understands that MS does what he does because there is a market for that kind of stuff.

His fans revel in his captivating action shots and narrative, squirming in anticipation for the next edition while his detractors are totally disgusted by the same.

As I mentioned before, MS is a master at his trade whether we agree/disagree on his methods.

What you just said sums it all up

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mark Sullivan is a master at lying.

He is master at fakery.

He is master at degrading the profession he is supposed to be part of.

Show me one other professional hunter who has gone out of his way to denigrate the men who actually pay him.

Show me one other professional hunter who goes out of his way to call all other professional hunters spineless wimps??

Bloody hell, even his advertising, lying, agent called them wimps! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about booking a hunt. Looked at a list of guides. Was wondering if anyone ever heard of Mark Sullivan?

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
I was thinking about booking a hunt. Looked at a list of guides. Was wondering if anyone ever heard of Mark Sullivan?

Yes.

He is a very very famous ex professional hunter - actually, he never was a proper professional hunter.

Now he is guiding idiots who cannot shoot worth a damn, on a cattle farm, in South Africa, where he is being illegally employed!

You can get references from Sean and Cal! rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Got a message asking if the legendary professional hunter Mark Sullivan charges extra for wounding and finally killing a buffalo a client has on his license?

No idea.

May be Sean can enlighten us.

And how much does he charge. rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:

Carpetman1.

Thinking that if you look up Mark Sullivan on a web search, you will find a web page to see if he is still working as a guide or not. There should still be a contact number for him on line if you elect to call him.

I do think that Mark Sullivan guided out of Tanzania, and I am not sure if he still does so. He is also gaining in age, so you will need to contact him and see what he has available.

I talked to him on the phone in 2010 when I ordered a DVD from him. Some friends said that I needed to watch one in particular and I think that it was his first one. The one where the handicapped person was riding in the back of vehicle looking for the wounded Cape buffalo that got up and charges Mark Sullivan. I am thinking that this was the start of what is being hashed over here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to his booking agent's website.

Last time there was an offer to "hunt" with the legendary, world famous, professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, quite a few things were thrown in for free.

And as the old saying goes, there are no free lunches.

Especially from lying crooks rotflmo

Sometimes in the past, an utterly stupid idiot offered "used safari shirts, unwashed" for a famous writer.

I know in that case the famous individual had no idea about it.

But, rest assured that all offers from Sean have been personally approved by the world famous, legendary, professional hunter, Mark Sullivan.

I know business is bad in the hunting industry right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if you do not get an additional free offer something else too.

Let us just hope, for your sake, it is not a "used, unwashed, worn on a hot day as he was being charged by a half dead buffalo, undershorts" clap

Please share your experience with us when you get back, it will add to all the enjoyment Cal has so kindly posted here.

Come to think of it, you might like to get in touch with Cal.

He got the opportunity to hunt with his hero for no charge.

He paid him nothing.

If you wish to avoid chasing a buffalo that has been missed, multiple times, I highly recommend an accurate .22 rim fire rifle, with ELEY TENEX ammo.

Just put it in the chosen's pets ear hole - pay particular attention to the ear where the ear tag is.

I know it is not a very well know fact, but the legendary professional hunter Mark Sullivan has already chosen what ear the pet buffalo should be shot in, by attaching the ear tag on that particular ear.

It takes an extraordinary amount of bravery, to do this.

As Shawn has reminded us so many times, the legendary professional hunter Mark Sullivan has grown a pair! rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
That half-hour "Episode #38" video was very strange,
especially the part where Cal puckers up and announces his desire to kiss Mark Sullivan.
I just had to rubberneck this trainwreck thread, again.
Sorrowfully, I cannot unsee that video, I am scarred for life.

No, this thread will never surpass the "458 winchester magnum" thread on the Big Bore forum,
especially regarding redeeming social value.
patriot
.458 Winchester Magnum Perfection
In maxima potentia parvum spatium.
Id venit et vicit omnis.

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
That half-hour "Episode #38" video was very strange,
especially the part where Cal puckers up and announces his desire to kiss Mark Sullivan.
I just had to rubberneck this trainwreck thread, again.
Sorrowfully, I cannot unsee that video, I am scarred for life.

No, this thread will never surpass the "458 winchester magnum" thread on the Big Bore forum,
especially regarding redeeming social value.
patriot
Id venit et vicit omnis.

Bloody hell!

He actually manages to extricate his head from Mark Sullivan’s ass and tries to kiss him!

That is DEVOTION for you!

I must be missing something in life!

May be Cal can give us all lessons on how to worship a worthless, selfish, idiot! rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

But this is more entertaining.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nopride2:
quote:

Dave

You must have a funny sense of humor!

What this thread has proven is a very simple fact.

That no matter how hard you try to sugar it, lies on AR are not going to stand.

A supposedly grown up man.

Well known in the big bore double rifle world, somehow managed to get his head up a stupid, selfish, unprofessional, unethical, LOOK AT ME IDIOT.

He then laid the ground to dazzle us with his “facts” about hunting buffalo, and to prove to us what a great hero he is licking the arse of!

Then it became a classic train wreck!

He took it upon himself to be rude, nasty, lying, idiot like his hero.

Brainwashed completely!

Then we find videos on YouTube, posted by the lying crooks themselves.

Those videos could not have done any better if they were posted by some PETA loving zombie!

Everything that could possibly go wrong, they made sure it did.

I am absolutely certain if Cal and Mark Sullivan were trying to catch a gold fish in a gold fish ball they would have failed!

You really call this “buffalo hunting”? rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nopride2:
quote:

Dave

Have you no pride ?
PERVERT !
patriot
Id venit et vicit omnis.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
We have members here who are afraid to post what they wish, despite the fact them having a fantastic sense of humor!

I got a picture of underpants, signed apparently by Mark Sullivan and sent to his favorite worshiper, Cal Pappas.

I am not going to post these here, but the member who has sent them to me is very welcome to do so! rotflmo

Bloody funny, and fantastic job with the signature too.

The color is a bit off putting!

A comment was also added "this is all Cal sees now" clap

One of Us
Picture of #1 of 13
posted Hide Post
quote:
I got a picture of underpants, signed apparently by Mark Sullivan and sent to his favorite worshiper, Cal Pappas.

When will they be available in the classified section ?

ZIMBABWE 2016
ZIMBABWE 2017
Zimbabwe 2019

Posts: 172 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 22 May 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by #1 of 13:
quote:

When will they be available in the classified section ?

I somehow doubt it.

But, you can always ask Sean, his booking agent, I am sure he won't stop at anything to promote his hero!

After all, he is the only "professional" hunter who has grown a pair!

What pair I have no idea.

A pair of permanent blinkers!? rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

I remember about ten years ago I was signing my book on the .600 rifles at the Safari Press booths. I was sharing a table with another well known author from Zim. When he saw in my book the pic of Mark he said, "You do know Mark shoots his buffalo in the nuts to make them charge." I asked him if has seen it and he said, "No, I heard it." And that's the way it is and will never change for some. It's quite sad, actually, as we are all in the same boat with huge forces wanting to stop what we love.

Cal

Hey Cal,

As you are a very famous big bore expert, signing copies of your book, does Mark Sullivan sign his giveaway underpants too?

By the way, you did mention that you were writing an article on buffalo hunting for some rag.

Did the article include the fact that you missed the poor sod of a pet at arms length?

Who are you giving advice to on buffalo hunting?

5 year old children??

Does the book you are selling have cartoon drawings, so the children can understand it?

What character does Mark Sullivan play in your fantasy book?

What are the names you have given to the pet buffalos you pretend to hunt?

Do the children like these names?

one of us
posted Hide Post
More "Truthful Parody Added"

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
More "Truthful Parody Added"

And every Mark Sullivan client, those well known for their lack of knowledge about proper hunting, and masters at ass licking they hero, would get a signed copy of the above!

Repeat clients get theirs in glorious color.

And the Mark Sullivan tradition of endless bullshit continues.

With the continuous, and unfailing, blind support from Cal and Sean!

Good morning Cal.

One of Us
Picture of Ready Aim Shoot
posted Hide Post
The more Mark Sullivan is attacked the more I like him.Attacking someone non stop does not show that a person is better than him in some way-just the opposite .

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ready Aim Shoot:
The more Mark Sullivan is attacked the more I like him.Attacking someone non stop does not show that a person is better than him in some way-just the opposite .

You can like him as much as like.

You can love him.

You can jump into bed with him.

Does not alter the fact - from his own mouth - that he is just a plain, unprofessional, unethical, working illegally, idiot!

Remember, non of us who don’t like him are fit to walk in his shoes!

Straight from his worshipper, Cal Pappas!

Why would anyone if us would wish to walk in a shitheads shoes is anyone’s guess! rotflmo

By the way, I know who you are! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Ready Aim Shoot
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You can love him.

Does not alter the fact - from his own mouth - that he is just a plain, unprofessional, unethical, working illegally, idiot!

Why would anyone if us would wish to walk in a shitheads shoes is anyone’s guess! rotflmo

really

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can love him.

really

Yes George.

I do.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
yuck
shootaway has learned to "Ready Aim Shoot" ?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
yuck
shootaway has learned to "Ready Aim Shoot" ?

Apparently he is learning how to avoid shooting cows.

From the experts, Mark Sullivan and Cal Pappas!

Another brainless idiot has fallen for the spell of Mark Sullivan!

Come back and tell us how it was George, we are rooting for you! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
I will look forward to a new video of George shooting a cow after Ms proclaims that "I give you my permission to shoot that best cow in the world" ha ha,George will reply "but do I have to shoot it with this 600 english pile of junk" ha ha ha,you cannot hit the side of a barn door with it as that fool has shown clap,I am going to bet a 100$ Todd would not be able to resist commenting on that rotflmo

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

We have all known that anything associated with the legendary professional hunter Mark Sullivan, and all those who worship him, is nothing but lies and fakes.

But, for entertainment value, him and his cronies are tops! clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I can just imagine Mark Sullivan guiding George on a farm bred, pet cow buffalo.

As we all know, cows like to congregate together.

On their first day out, and just to make sure the "hunt" looks real, the farm hands have taken ten of the oldest cows from the holding enclosure and let them out into the larger "hunting" area.

Mark Sullivan being such a professional hunter, have heard of George's difficulty in judging buffalo, to the extent he could not tell a bull from the cow, he made sure he knew the particular cows put out this morning.

Professional hunter Mark Sullivan "George, listen to me, I am the legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, known the world over as the MARK OF DEATH! I will give you instructions to be the most famous buffalo hunter that had ever lived. After me of course. Do not, I repeat, do NOT shoot until I give you MY permission. These buffalo you see right there, are the best buffalo cows I have EVER seen in my professional life. And I know what I am talking about. Remember, you have the honor today of hunting with me, the legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan. Although I prefer it if you just call me The Mark of Death."

George, totally absorbed in a sort of dream. A dream he wishes he never wakes from.

Here he is, with his hero, and his Big Bore rifle, about to be inducted into the hall of world fame, of shooting a genuine farm bred cow.

Hew has already established his reputation at cow shooting.

But this one is no comparison.

Nothing can compare with killing a farm bred cow guided by his hero, the legendary professional hunter Mark Sullivan, the man known the world over as The Mark of Death!

They approach the ten cows, they had to be careful the cows don't see them, as being farm pets, if they did, they would have come running to them to be petted!

We cannot have that on video.

This is supposed to be a "hunting" video.

The legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, the one and only Mark of Death "George, you see those three on the left? Those are Bessie, Bettie and Sue. Don't shoot any of these. These are the kids favorite trio. They love to feed them. The one on the right all by herself is Molly. Don't shoot that one either. She has a calf, and as you can see, she is full of milk. The bunch in the middle are Emma, Henrietta, Ella, Nettie, Bella and Gertie. Gertie is the one we want. She is a very old cow. She is the mother of one of the biggest, meanest bulls we have ever had here. Myself and our good friend Cal Pappas shot it a while back. He is so mean, so dangerous, Cal missed it several times because he was shaking so badly of fear! Eventually we did manage to kill it.Now now George, Gerie is getting out of the other bunch. Don't be afraid. I am right here next to you. And better be quick. She is right there 20 yards away. I give you my permission to shoot her before she sees us, or she will coming running to us to be petted"

BANG!

All hell breaks loose.

One fatally wounded cow on the ground, she see the "hunters" and immediately recognize them as farm hands.

The poor thing is in her last seconds of life, and wants to get to them.

The legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, the one and only Mark of Death, screams at George "Better shoot her again George, she has us in her sights! Just look how hard she is trying to charge us"

BANG!

George finally kills his cow.

And this time, instead of his real, honest, proper professional hunter getting mad at him, this one pats him on the back, and said "that was one of the best cow hunts in my entire career George! I have never had a braver client than yourself. Our mutual friend Cal Pappas will be so proud of you. He will be writing stories in famous hunting magazine about you. He will call you GEORGE, THE LEGENDARY COW HUNTER"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Man ! That was intense ! Almost like watching a Mark Sullivan video.
More "Truthful Parody Added."
clap