ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to admit that is pretty damn funny.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Saeed, The legendary "Story Teller"

I can see it now.

I am sure that we will see a book being published by Saeed any day now. I am positive that Saeed will provide a quality leather backed signed limited editions book, slip cased to the faithful on AR. Plus the regular soft cover trade edition for others.

I am positive that Walter will be providing a good review, and there will be other AR members to enhance the book.

For AR members wanting to obtain a premium edition you will need to act fast, to get the once in a life time edition signed by the notorious story seller Saeed.

In years to come, this will be a center piece in your personal African library. You will be able to tell your kids and grand kids how you were able to talk to the famous author Saeed. Of course you be able to add lib your own story to go along with the book.

No one can tell a story like Saeed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
No one can tell a story like Saeed.

I've been saying that for the last 15 years! rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed of course we know your story is fiction. Mark Sullivan would not hunt cows. He can't shoot them in the nuts.

Posts: 3797 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there a thread around this cow shooting incident? Id like to catch up on some of the back story and imagine that if shooting a tame bull can be as funny as this thread, then shooting a cow should be sooo much better.

Posts: 4212 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Is there a thread around this cow shooting incident? Id like to catch up on some of the back story and imagine that if shooting a tame bull can be as funny as this thread, then shooting a cow should be sooo much better.

The thing is George made a mistake, and shot a cow.

It was an honest mistake, no doubt about it whatsoever.

Sadly, with all the written and visual evidence before us, going back many years, we cannot say the same thing about the incredible, glorious, unique buffalo charges that the legendary, one and only, professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, who likes to be known as THE MARK OF DEATH.

Every single one of them is just plain FAKE!

All made up to glorify a selfish coward!

Imagine watching a character walking up to a half dead buffalo, with a 600 Nitro Express double rifle in his hands, the buffalo is about 98% dead now, and he says “I am the world famous professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, better know as THE MARK OF DEATH! I am here to give you your choice of how to die! Left barrel or right barrel! Each of these barrels has a bullet of 900 grains of pure death! Which one will it be?” clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
All this thread needed in order for Saeed to blast it into orbit was for shootaway to post under an alias.

Now this will never end, but at least it has taken a humorous turn. animal Eeker

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13329 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
All this thread needed in order for Saeed to blast it into orbit was for shootaway to post under an alias.

Now this will never end, but at least it has taken a humorous turn.

And, why did George (Shootaway) do such an awful thing?! Eeker Eeker He's been a member of AR since about 2003, and has always been known as Shootaway. Big Grin Was it to rid himself of the cow buffalo shooting controversy?! Confused Confused

Administrator
posted Hide Post
It seems George has enjoyed his out of this world, absolutely unforgettable hunt, with his hero, he wants to do more of the same.

He has been asking about BIG BORE SHOOTS!

Where he can go and practice, so next time h hunts with hero, the legendary, world famous, one and only, Mark Sullivan, known the world over as the ones has a pair of brass balls, and THE MARK OF DEATH.

He wants to practice and practice, and practice more, so that he can kill his next cow with one single shot!

He is out to impress the hero he so worships.

The one that anyone of us even dares questions, are relegated to being of total irrelevance!

NEVER QUESTION THE ONE!

That is the PRIME DIRECTIVE, which is widely spread by Cal and George!

Never forget THE PRIME DIRECTIVE.

From his own mouth, The Legendary, World Famous Professional Hunter Mark Sullivan, IS THE MARK OF DEATH!

Who has killed over 600 buffalo in his incredible career - curious minds like to know how he managed to do that. Was he so lucky to get 600 clients to wound 600 buffalo?

Where in the world did he even manage to find 600 utterly useless clients who cannot shoot worth a damn?

I know, he has said it himself, that all his clients are as well versed in buffalo hunting as a suckling warthog leading the new Moon Landing Mission!

Funny enough, I think the legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, The Mark of Death, is actually telling the truth.

Anyone who wishes to hunt with him, can easily be equated to our suckling warthog, brain wise! rotflmo

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reading this after a few scotch is dangerous. I have laughed until I had tears .

Much better entertainment than any of the crap on tv.

Thank you

Craig Butler

Posts: 227 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: 10 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed this is incredibly good entertainment in these difficult times. clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, it has been real SCHADENFREUDE this thread.
Maybe others could add their own "Truthful Parody Added" about the stupidest thing they ever did on safari.
We might find that funny too,
even if it does not involve Mark Sullivan,
whom Cal misses so badly,
and WITH whom Cal misses so badly, even on buffalo Marked for death.
lol

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to say that the Mark of Death comment is hysterical.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
It seems George has enjoyed his out of this world, absolutely unforgettable hunt, with his hero, he wants to do more of the same.

He has been asking about BIG BORE SHOOTS!

Where he can go and practice, so next time h hunts with hero, the legendary, world famous, one and only, Mark Sullivan, known the world over as the ones has a pair of brass balls, and THE MARK OF DEATH.

He wants to practice and practice, and practice more, so that he can kill his next cow with one single shot!

He is out to impress the hero he so worships.

The one that anyone of us even dares questions, are relegated to being of total irrelevance!

NEVER QUESTION THE ONE!

That is the PRIME DIRECTIVE, which is widely spread by Cal and George!

Never forget THE PRIME DIRECTIVE.

From his own mouth, The Legendary, World Famous Professional Hunter Mark Sullivan, IS THE MARK OF DEATH!

Who has killed over 600 buffalo in his incredible career - curious minds like to know how he managed to do that. Was he so lucky to get 600 clients to wound 600 buffalo?

Where in the world did he even manage to find 600 utterly useless clients who cannot shoot worth a damn?

I know, he has said it himself, that all his clients are as well versed in buffalo hunting as a suckling warthog leading the new Moon Landing Mission!

Funny enough, I think the legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, The Mark of Death, is actually telling the truth.

Anyone who wishes to hunt with him, can easily be equated to our suckling warthog, brain wise! rotflmo

I shot Bourbon threw my nose. It burns so bad.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I have to say that the Mark of Death comment is hysterical.

Larry, MS actually referred to himself in the video.

I’ve seen maybe one of his videos, but he gained a lot of respect during the Stu Taylor deal. You, Andrew, Trophyshotprints (I forgot his name, maybe Roland), Saeed, and many others did a lot. I’m still not sure if the funds were used for a the intended purpose, but...

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark of Death: Is that signified by a special ear tag ?
Wait, I gotta go back and see if that was covered in Cal's "TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED."

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Steven Seagal may have been the original to coin "Mark of Death," but I haven't see it since the 1990s.

I do like Seagal also, but he also had some ridiculous lines.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
Steven Seagal may have been the original to coin "Mark of Death," but I haven't see it since the 1990s.

I like Seagal too.

But he is an actor, not some silly idiot trying to look better than others.

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I like Seagal too.

I think that is the distinction you are missing vis a vis MS videos.

According to those actually know MS and talked to him, the depictions on videos are a persona he puts on in order to sell the videos and books.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:
quote:

I like Seagal too.

I think that is the distinction you are missing vis a vis MS videos.

According to those actually know MS and talked to him, the depictions on videos are a persona he puts on in order to sell the videos and books.

And I suppose what he wrote in his own letter that all his clients are a bunch of idiots, and all other professional hunters dislike him because they are cowards is also pretending?

one of us
posted Hide Post

1990 film, inspirational material for Mark Sullivan videos.

Great sequel for Cal's video (Episode #38) would be to get Steven Seagal out of retirement in Russia.
Bring his pal Vladimir Putin too.
Go on "safari" with Mark Sullivan, 2 on 1 "PH."
Need a script with some snappy dialog ... vodka sundowners ... 600 Nitro Express double rifles for all ...
Out of Africa musical score, Cal narrating.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:

1990 film, inspirational material for Mark Sullivan videos.

Great sequel for Cal's video (Episode #38) would be to get Steven Seagal out of retirement in Russia.
Bring his pal Vladimir Putin too.
Go on "safari" with Mark Sullivan, 2 on 1 "PH."
Need a script with some snappy dialog ... vodka sundowners ... 600 Nitro Express double rifles for all ...
Out of Africa musical score, Cal narrating.

Never heard Seagal gloating and putting all his fellow actors down, to glorify his sorry ass!

And I am sure Seagal would not stand for Cal kissing his ass like a two year old licking a lollipop either! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Actually Seagal is quite the tool. When filming for the movie Executive Decision, some of the cast were receiving advice from some real Special Forces operators. Seagal was complaining about not needing any training or tips as he was a former Navy SEAL/CIA Operative/Green Beret/etc. Well, ,the real operators called his lying ass out and let him know he was full of crap. It was hilarious! We always suspected that was why he was killed off in the beginning of the film. Kurt Russel was quite the gentleman.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFRanger7GP:
Actually Seagal is quite the tool. When filming for the movie Executive Decision, some of the cast were receiving advice from some real Special Forces operators. Seagal was complaining about not needing any training or tips as he was a former Navy SEAL/CIA Operative/Green Beret/etc. Well, ,the real operators called his lying ass out and let him know he was full of crap. It was hilarious! We always suspected that was why he was killed off in the beginning of the film. Kurt Russel was quite the gentleman.

You have it bang on. I met both of these guys in Vancouver. Segal is a dick and is happiest when he is looking in the mirror. Kurt Russel, and his wife, are good people.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1806 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Come on guys, Putin invited his 300lb ass over to do some martial arts and receive citizenship.

https://youtu.be/USUbB-kg6P4

Despite all that, I still like him.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

one of us
posted Hide Post
Steven Seagal, yes, quite the tool, is only 300 pounds now ?
I would have guessed more than 300 pounds, judging by height and recent girth.

There is a story about Seagal claiming that his 7th-Belt Aikido mastery made him immune to choke holds.
A stunt man took him up on a demonstration of this,
choked Seagal unconscious and Seagal lost control of his bowels,
crapped his pants while passed out.

Once upon a time in Hollywood ...

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
Steven Seagal, yes, quite the tool, is only 300 pounds now ?
I would have guessed more than 300 pounds, judging by height and recent girth.

There is a story about Seagal claiming that his 7th-Belt Aikido mastery made him immune to choke holds.
A stunt man took him up on a demonstration of this,
choked Seagal unconscious and Seagal lost control of his bowels,
crapped his pants while passed out.

Once upon a time in Hollywood ...

Bloody hell, that is so funny!

I bet the legendary, world famous professional hunter, Mark Sullivan known as THE MARK OF DEATH, would crap himself if he had to face a proper buffalo charge in thick bush at close range!

Never mind, Cal would right behind him to clean it up!

Or may be lap it up, in his case.

Never seen anyone lick another man's arse like Cal is doing to his hero!

We are all proud of you Cal.

You are showing your real colors!

Non of this silly half dead buffalo lying in the open while they set up all the cameras, and he has all the time in the world to ask the buffalo how likes to die!

We have not heard from either Cal or George lately.

May be they are playing a duet to their hero! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Executive Decision made grossed over 120 million agains a 55 million dollar budget.

I do not know about Marked for Death or Mark of Death.

I wonder how one pays someone with brass balls? Does one pay with Vinegar or Brass-o? I could not resist. Everyone on both sides forgive me.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder how one pays someone with brass balls? Does one pay with Vinegar or Brass-o? I could not resist. Everyone on both sides forgive me.

rotflmo

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The term of someone having "brass balls" is normally referred to a man of exceptional bravery.

Someone who has achieved an act of exceptional bravery, something that ordinary men incapable of.

Men who achieve this are very quiet, mind their own business, never boast, and are shy when people refer to them as having brass balls.

Then we have the fake brass balls.

Those are normally wimps.

Cowards.

Spineless.

No character individuals.

One can always tell these, as they boast about their own non existence bravery.

They lack character, they have balls of jelly, and devote their time to degrading others, for the sole purpose of glorifying themselves.

They have followers, who are normally referred to as worshipers, as they total, blind, devotion is likened to religious fervor.

The followers are so blind, so stupid, so engrossed in their worshiping devotion, they are referred to as brown nosed.

Brown nosed people are of very weak character.

They are incapable of thinking for themselves.

They have no life of their own, so they try to get as much of the "fame" of the spineless character they worship so much to run onto them.

They follow they same mode of operation as their hero, anyone who questions their devotion to their fake brass balled hero is taken to task.

Students who wish to learn something about this should read this thread, from beginning to end.

Everything will be made perfectly clear.

Good morning Cal! clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
One can always tell these, as they boast about their own non existence bravery.They lack character, they have balls of jelly, and devote their time to degrading others, for the sole purpose of glorifying themselves.They have followers, who are normally referred to as worshipers, as they total, blind, devotion is likened to religious fervor.The followers are so blind, so stupid, so engrossed in their worshiping devotion, they are referred to as brown nosed.Brown nosed people are of very weak character.They are incapable of thinking for themselves.They have no life of their own, so they try to get as much of the "fame" of the spineless character they worship so much to run onto them.They follow they same mode of operation as their hero, anyone who questions their devotion to their fake brass balled hero is taken to task.

Democrats? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did anyone ever see Clint Eastwood’s Unforgiven? The Duck of Death scenes.

Richard Harris character is having a dime novel, biography written about him called the Duke of Death.

Richard Harris tangled with Gene Hackman. Gene Hackman beats Richard Harris within an inch of his life.

That night at the jail Gene Hackman’s character reads the title, “Duck of Death.”

The biographer corrects him, “Duke.”

Gene Hackman: “Duck. I says.” Gene Hackman continues to explain the lies Richard Harris character has been feeding the biographer.

one of us
posted Hide Post
yuck

Mark "Duck of Death" Sullivan aka The Duck.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have been doing some research on this subject.

The story of the big ugly duck and its two just as ugly ducklings.

Big Ugly Duck: QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Frozen Ugly Ducking : QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Never shut its mouth Ugly Ducking: QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

And to spare you looking on the Internet for a translation of the above, I have searched and found the meaning on the QUAKERY WIKIPEDIA.

Big Ugly Ducking: I AM THE GREATEST DUCK IN THE WHOLE OF THE DUCK WORLD!

Frozen Ugly Ducking: YEAH! YEAH! THE GREATEST DUCKING IN THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD! NO DUCK CAN FIT IN YOUR SHOES! YEAH! YEAH!

Never shut its mouth Ugly Ducking: YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! NO ONE HAS BRASS BALLS AS BIG AS YOU MY MASTER DUCK! THEY CANNOT GROW THAT BIG ON OTHER DUCKS!

Big Ugly Duck: YEAH! LOUDER! LOUDER! I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF BEING DESCRIBED IN SUCH TRUE AND FACTUAL TERMS! I AM THE DUCKIEST OF THE FAKE DUCKS! jumping

One of Us
Picture of Ready Aim Shoot
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have been doing some research on this subject.

The story of the big ugly duck and its two just as ugly ducklings.

Big Ugly Duck: QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Frozen Ugly Ducking : QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Never shut its mouth Ugly Ducking: QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

And to spare you looking on the Internet for a translation of the above, I have searched and found the meaning on the QUAKERY WIKIPEDIA.

Big Ugly Ducking: I AM THE GREATEST DUCK IN THE WHOLE OF THE DUCK WORLD!

Frozen Ugly Ducking: YEAH! YEAH! THE GREATEST DUCKING IN THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD! NO DUCK CAN FIT IN YOUR SHOES! YEAH! YEAH!

Never shut its mouth Ugly Ducking: YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! NO ONE HAS BRASS BALLS AS BIG AS YOU MY MASTER DUCK! THEY CANNOT GROW THAT BIG ON OTHER DUCKS!

Big Ugly Duck: YEAH! LOUDER! LOUDER! I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF BEING DESCRIBED IN SUCH TRUE AND FACTUAL TERMS! I AM THE DUCKIEST OF THE FAKE DUCKS! jumping

I know what these symptoms describe but I will keep it to myself.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fakery is quackery.
As a psychiatrist, George is a quack !
quote:
Originally posted by Ready Aim Shoot:
I know what these symptoms describe but I will keep it to myself.

What George the psychiatric diagnostician really thinks about Saeed's last post
is only what he himself feels for The Duck, he just can't get it out of his mind.
Ready Aim Shootaway's idle day dreams:

One of Us
Picture of Ready Aim Shoot
posted Hide Post
RIP,your a dull person but I guess you know that already.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
In my experience, the only people who worship others who they imagine as having brass balls, have no balls themselves!

They are who we normally refer to as spineless wimps. rotflmo

And generally have very low self esteem.

To the extent they cannot imagine anyone walking in their hero’s shoes! jumping

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The following from the Chicago Tribune, on our self proclaimed hero!

It never fails!

Spineless wimps never stop praising themselves! rotflmo

“ They clustered around the booth of hunt guide Mark Sullivan, where three TV monitors played his hot-selling DVDs: "Death by the Ton," "Death at My Feet" and "Shot to Death."

A lean, mustachioed 56-year-old with a quiet, intense voice, Sullivan recounted the decisive act of will that transformed him from an office-bound small businessman into a professional huntsman with a film crew pitching Nitro Express Safaris.

"I realized at 41 I had a choice: to follow my childhood dream," Sullivan said. "I ventured to Tanzania and East Africa, and literally overnight became a professional hunter. I knew not one word of the local dialect. I didn't hear my wife's voice for 5 1/2 months."

Sullivan reflected on the popularity of his blood-on-the-shoes hunting method -- and the disdain it earns from some of his fellow exhibitors.

"I am the most hated professional hunter the world over," Sullivan said. "Professional hunters hate Mark Sullivan because I do what they don't have the balls to do. I am the only one that willingly walks up to the rogue hippo and great old buffalo and gives them the choice of how they want to die in battle, rather than shooting them to oblivion from safety. I honor these great and noble warriors, offering my life in exchange for what I believe."

"What I am doing in my manner is elevating the sport of hunting to its highest level. Killing makes me sick, but hunting is the greatest adventure left on earth," Sullivan said.

And Sullivan in turn heaped scorn on the private Texas and Florida game ranches advertising in the booths around him quick trophy kills.

"These businesses on display here, where you pay $20,000 for a lion hand-raised as a pup -- this great and noble creature, raised in pens and fed every day in an artificial environment, then trucked out in a cage and released into an enclosure for the gallant client who will claim him as a trophy and enter him in the record book -- I think it's deplorable," Sullivan said.“

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
"These businesses on display here, where you pay $20,000 for a lion hand-raised as a pup -- this great and noble creature, raised in pens and fed every day in an artificial environment, then trucked out in a cage and released into an enclosure for the gallant client who will claim him as a trophy and enter him in the record book -- I think it's deplorable," Sullivan said.“

well he got that part right.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote