ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Can you go on one of these here hunts if you is a bolt trash shooter? I is just a po retiree living on a farm in south GA and ain’t got no double barrel rifle but I surely would like the opportunity to hunt with a legend. Maybe a cloud funding campaign ( I think that’s what you calls it) will raise the money for my dream rifle and dream hunt. Any donors out thar?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johnny_Revolver
posted Hide Post
I asked if I could have the free hunt Saeed declined and all I heard was crickets..

Line starts here, Buddy.

Posts: 131 | Location: South east Queensland Australia | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shawn :

Can you please provide any information on why Mark Sulkivan is banned from the DSC show ?

A booth by mark Sullivan might drag me away from Blaser, Leica, Swarovski, Hyem, Verney, acute angling, tropic star ect that I spend all my $$$ on for a little while just to see what is happening. There is no line five deep to meet boddington or Ivan carter.

Cal:

Did you guys discuss why the hunting organization (sci and dsc) are so anti Mark Sullivan ? The shows do sell a lot of hunts for sure.

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
ILLEGAL FOR HIM TO CONDUCT HUNTS IN SOUTH AFRICA!

Is it illegal for Mark Sullivan to be in a Safari Camp as an invited guest??????

Unlike you Saeed, I have always believed that ANYONE that was in the camp during the hunt, was part of the hunt crew even if they neverr got off their ass and simply sat in camp drinking beer or wharever.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Shawn :

Can you please provide any information on why Mark Sulkivan is banned from the DSC show ?

A booth by mark Sullivan might drag me away from Blaser, Leica, Swarovski, Hyem, Verney, acute angling, tropic star ect that I spend all my $$$ on for a little while just to see what is happening. There is no line five deep to meet boddington or Ivan carter.

Cal:

Did you guys discuss why the hunting organization (sci and dsc) are so anti Mark Sullivan ? The shows do sell a lot of hunts for sure.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike:
Shawn would know more of this than I. As I understand it several PHs and a VERY well known writer put pressure on the organizations to ban Mark. The reason will never be known as DSC and SCI will not say. I understand that if they gave a reason it would open up a lawsuit. That's what an attorney told me but I have no personal experience in legal matters.

I do remember Mark's booth at both shows years ago. The spectators were deep looking at videos and buying. I wish I know the number of videos Mark sold but I would bet he has sold more than all of the others PHs combined. Thus the jealousy and desire for him not to be at the conventions.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hatred for Mark Sullivan on here finally overshadowed the hatred for Capstick!!!!!

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
I met Mark at SCI over a decade ago. I instantly knew he was someone I would not want to hunt with under any circumstance even if the hunt was free. I don’t personally dislike the guy I just don’t want to hunt with him and where I am footing the bill I choose not to go with him.

I thought the videos were the ultimate insult to the animals. Be a coward or die on a charge. That was the final blow and I have never looked back. It is what Mark is and 100% against what I choose to be.

I will take my $$$$ and go elsewhere by my own choice.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Saying an animal decides how it wants to die implies thought processes that an animal simply doesn’t possess. That line of reason gives the animal rights nut jobs a legitimate argument that animals are sentient beings. An animal doesn’t decide to fight or flee. It simply acts extemporaneously, depending on processes we don’t understand. There is no such thing as cowardly or brave buffalo, hippo, etc. If you believe that crap, you need a PETA membership card....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Saying an animal decides how it wants to die implies thought processes that an animal simply doesn’t possess. That line of reason gives the animal rights nut jobs a legitimate argument that animals are sentient beings. An animal doesn’t decide to fight or flee. It simply acts extemporaneously, depending on processes we don’t understand. There is no such thing as cowardly or brave buffalo, hippo, etc. If you believe that crap, you need a PETA membership card....

Well said.......

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted Hide Post
It seems the PHs of the world (at least those who attend Dallas and SCI) have made it clear that should MS be allowed to exhibit then they (collectively) will not donate hunts to be auctioned off at the conventions.

Both Dallas and SCI buckled under this pressure. Instead of telling PHs to man-up and get a pair, both organizations gave in. Since the thread is on the topic of giving the animal the choice (their instinct to run away or charge) of how the encounter finishes as you walk up to a wounded buffalo, as an analogy, they threw down their rifle and climbed a tree.

Mark Sullivan should still be exhibiting IMO and the opinion of many others as well. There is no cure for jealousy!

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LittleJoe:
quote:

Well said.......

??? You just said that animals were insulted.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't agree with this at all.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cal, one simple question, did Mark receive monetary compensation for attending the hunt as a good friend of yours or was he there as a paying guest? Just curious.

Shoot straight, shoot often.
Matt

Posts: 1169 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 19 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matt salm:
Cal, one simple question, did Mark receive monetary compensation for attending the hunt as a good friend of yours or was he there as a paying guest? Just curious.

Matt:
I never discussed finances with Mark. I paid the fee to the land owner via wire transfer. I know another gent who hunted after I did and he paid the land owner, also. I do know that Mark did not receive any compensation from myself or the other hunter.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Well.

There is no more doubt left now.

Both Shawn and Cal are advertising and promoting illegal hunts in South Africa.

And some of the utterly stupid comments that he is in camp, does not hold any water either.

"COME AND HUNT ONE OF OUR HAND PICKED, EAR TAGGED, HOME GROWN PET BUFFALO. THE WORLD FAMOUS PROFESSIONAL HUNTER, MARK SULLIVAN, WHOSE PEERS DISLIKE HIM SO MUCH THEY HAD SCI KICK HIM OUT OF THEIR ORGANIZATION, WILL BE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU DRINKS IN CAMP" rotflmo

Honestly, does it get any lower in false advertising than this?

How many of you would accept an advert to hunt with a specific person, and then when you get to camp - sorry FARM! rotflmo find out that the person you saw advertised as the one conducting the hunt, is not licensed to do it??

Now even his agent started to admit that other professional hunters dislike this fake nutcase to the extent that they all forced SCI to kick his sorry butt out! clap

I got a message from someone suggesting that as this shoot was done on a farm, no license is required.

I think that is wrong, as from my understanding every visiting hunter must have a licensed professional hunter conduct the hunt!

It would be interesting for someone from The South African Professional Hunters to tell us what is going on here.

That a hunt is being advertised as being conducted by a visitor to the country who is not legally allowed to conduct hunts!

And why does the farm owner even allows this ILLEGAL advert to be posted on his behalf??

I suppose that old saying is true.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66928 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Revolver:
I asked if I could have the free hunt Saeed declined and all I heard was crickets..

Line starts here, Buddy.

I am in Australia on vacation. I don’t have constant access to internet.

No, I offered it to Saeed to hopefully answer his questions. The offer to him still stands. It was never offered to you nor will it be.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johnny_Revolver
posted Hide Post
It was a joke mate..

Posts: 131 | Location: South east Queensland Australia | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Too bad the Capstick nominations closed yesterday. I can’t imagine the S storm if Mark Sullivan was a nominee.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Revolver:
It was a joke mate..

rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ExpressYourself:
It seems the PHs of the world (at least those who attend Dallas and SCI) have made it clear that should MS be allowed to exhibit then they (collectively) will not donate hunts to be auctioned off at the conventions.

Both Dallas and SCI buckled under this pressure. Instead of telling PHs to man-up and get a pair, both organizations gave in. Since the thread is on the topic of giving the animal the choice (their instinct to run away or charge) of how the encounter finishes as you walk up to a wounded buffalo, as an analogy, they threw down their rifle and climbed a tree.

Mark Sullivan should still be exhibiting IMO and the opinion of many others as well. There is no cure for jealousy!

HAHAHAHAHA!

"...Man up and have a pair..." really?

Like your so brave hero who walks up to a half dead buffalo after he had all the time in the world to set up all his camera angles and get read with his world famous "THIS IS A 600 NITRO EXPRESS. THEY DO NOT MAKE ANYTHING BIGGER. I AM THE WORLD FAMOUS PROFESSIONAL HUNTER MARK SULLIVAN. I AM THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL HUNTER IN HISTORY WITH BRASS BALLS. I GIVE THE BUFFALO A CHOICE OF HOW HE SHOULD DIE! LET US SEE WHAT THAT MOST DANGEROUS AMIMAL IS GOING TO DO. HE IS LYING IN WAIT FOR ANY MAN THAT DARES APPROACH HIM. MY 600 NITRO EXPRESS IS GOING TO PUT AN END TO HIM"

How many buffalo have YOU shot Shawn?

How many have you had to run away from and climb a tree?

How many has your hero followed in long grass or thick bush?

How many wounded lions has he had to follow and get himself glorified in finishing?

Both you and Cal are just like two teenage, brainless twits screaming their heads at a Beiber's concert!

May be you two need to grow a pair! rotflmo

Posts: 66928 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:

Your 600 years old.... Eeker you look good Big Grin Wink

Well said mate. Like you I don't do the yelling and high fives. Just a well done and lets get on with it.

Jeez Bakes I must have written how old I do feel sometimes, yep 6+ decades is more like it. Have watched the videos of your African hunting with Saeed, I would fit in there quite happily, nothing like a few cold ones and tall stories with mates after a hard day, just leave the dramatics out of the hunt.

Posts: 3849 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
just leave the dramatics out of the hunt.

Cal and Shawn are doing enough of that! rotflmo

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

Well said mate. Like you I don't do the yelling and high fives. Just a well done and lets get on with it.

Jeez Bakes I must have written how old I do feel sometimes, yep 6+ decades is more like it. Have watched the videos of your African hunting with Saeed, I would fit in there quite happily, nothing like a few cold ones and tall stories with mates after a hard day, just leave the dramatics out of the hunt.

You get enough drama hunting with Walter Big Grin dancing

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7973 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

You get enough drama hunting with Walter Big Grin dancing

At least with Walter it is real, honest, clean drama.

Non of this cheating, fakery and illegal about it! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal,

Love the parody!

Saed,

Although I understand how you might find Mr. Sullivan's "showmanship" offensive, don't you think you are going a little too far?

After all Mr. Sullivan has been able to get his clients really great trophies over the years, and has walked the walk, when it comes to going into thick cover after wounded cats.

Perhaps you could forgive him his showmanship?

Just a thought.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn, I was hoping it had been decided as to who is hated the most, Sullivan or Capstick!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
Cal,

Love the parody!

Saed,

Although I understand how you might find Mr. Sullivan's "showmanship" offensive, don't you think you are going a little too far?

After all Mr. Sullivan has been able to get his clients really great trophies over the years, and has walked the walk, when it comes to going into thick cover after wounded cats.

Perhaps you could forgive him his showmanship?

Just a thought.

BH63

The only walk Mark Sullivan does is the walk of showmanship!

And walk of shame!

The shame of putting his peers down.

The shame of putting his clients down.

Have you ever seen him follow a wounded buffalo into thick Bush??

Cats??

Cats??

I would love to see him go after a wounded lion!

So far he seems to have avoided that!

I can imagine him wetting his pants while he walks to a lion growling in very thick bush.

The same can almost be said about a wounded buffalo in thick bush.

Not those Hollywood shots conveniently set up.

Apparently one of the most important matter then is cameras and camera angles, relating to HIM!

The useless client who could not shoot straight becomes irrelevant!

He served his purpose! rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
One of the saddest moments that I have ever experienced on a safari (and there have been damn few, actually) was while on a leopard hunt with my 15 year old son in the Save back in 1996.

There were three or four young Ph guys hanging around … maybe average age being only 21 when we got word that Mr. Sullivan had been killed by a wounded lion in Tanzania. Obviously false.

These young guys were all chuffed! They disliked that chap so much that they were happy on hearing that report.

So sad that those kinds or emotions came out.. Frowner

Posts: 1534 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scruffy:
One of the saddest moments that I have ever experienced on a safari (and there have been damn few, actually) was while on a leopard hunt with my 15 year old son in the Save back in 1996.

There were three or four young Ph guys hanging around … maybe average age being only 21 when we got word that Mr. Sullivan had been killed by a wounded lion in Tanzania. Obviously false.

These young guys were all chuffed! They disliked that chap so much that they were happy on hearing that report.

Bloody hell!

That is so terrible!

I knew not many like him, but never thought some actually went as far as this?? Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And some folks actually believe hunting has a future!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Short of a terrorist, a violent criminal or someone like that, anyone rejoicing in the death of another human must be mentally ill. It happens all too often. For example, many are rejoicing in McCain’s death. I just don’t get it at all.

I hated Obama. Had he died, I would not have been happy, gleeful, etc. On the other hand, take Dylan Roof as another example. He is a violent mass murder. I would be happy to see him go.

What is happening to the world?

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just don’t get it at all.

Unfortunately it is modern day reality!

It is not nice, it is not healthy, but it is reality.

Our society, world wide, has devolved to the point where hatred rules many peoples lives .

It should not be that way and it is only further proof as too how pathetic modern human society has become, do you see it changing?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:
I just don’t get it at all.

Unfortunately it is modern day reality!

It is not nice, it is not healthy, but it is reality.

Our society, world wide, has devolved to the point where hatred rules many peoples lives .

It should not be that way and it is only further proof as too how pathetic modern human society has become, do you see it changing?

Our modern society has lost the plot.

That simple!

One of the basic tenants of of society is family values.

It has been eroded now, only a tiny semblance of it remains.

And with so called "social media" - a better name for it would be "SICK MEDIA" - it will disappear very soon.

And one does not need to go very far.

It is widely practiced right here.

Right on this thread.

Family values do not like dishonesty.

Family values do not like lying.

And some here are defending outright liars.

So do you really expect anything else?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So do you really expect anything else?

I expect people to know the difference!

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:

Short of a terrorist, a violent criminal or someone like that, anyone rejoicing in the death of another human must be mentally ill. It happens all too often. For example, many are rejoicing in McCain’s death. I just don’t get it at all.

I hated Obama. Had he died, I would not have been happy, gleeful, etc. On the other hand, take Dylan Roof as another example. He is a violent mass murder. I would be happy to see him go.

What is happening to the world?

Mr. Shores,

Spot on once again. This was a great hunt Mr. Pappas had while Mr. Sullivan was observing. KFC still blows my mind.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Nice buff and looks like a fun safari.

What were the cigars?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Cats??

I can imagine him wetting his pants while he walks to a lion growling in very thick bush.

Actually in one of his films, a client makes an absolutely horrible shot on a lion.

The next day Mr. Sullivan and some others spread out looking for the lion.

His son, Shawn, winds up spotting the lion lying under a tree and shoots him. At the shot, Mark, obviously concerned for his son, yells for him to wait and runs over.

Personally, in the movies I've watched, I do think Mr. Sullivan shoots a little too fast when backing up his clients, but most of those shots are during a charge, where the stakes are too high to wait and see if your client is going to drop the animal.

I have heard stories of other PHs (unverified) that always try and shoot when the client shoots, even on the first shot, in order to avoid a lost or wounded animal.

To me, that is totally despicable for both the PH and the client.

I had one PH who told me that a client froze up on an elephant and asked him to shoot the elephant. He did, but he lost all respect for the client, but after all, it is a business.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Cats??

Actually in one of his films, a client makes an absolutely horrible shot on a lion.

His son, Shawn, winds up spotting the lion lying under a tree and shoots him. At the shot, Mark, obviously concerned for his son, yells for him to wait and runs over.

Personally, in the movies I've watched, I do think Mr. Sullivan shoots a little too fast when backing up his clients, but most of those shots are during a charge, where the stakes are too high to wait and see if your client is going to drop the animal.

I have heard stories of other PHs (unverified) that always try and shoot when the client shoots, even on the first shot, in order to avoid a lost or wounded animal.

I had one PH who told me that a client froze up on an elephant and asked him to shoot the elephant. He did, but he lost all respect for the client, but after all, it is a business.

BH63

I've seen that episode as well.

There is another clip in one of Mark's video's, I don't remember the one, but the client makes what looks like a good shot on a lion. The client and Mark go in immediately after it. The client stops the lion on charge with one shot.

That's two lion follow ups with at least one on charge.

So once again, Saeed's hatred for the man is clouding the facts. And he calls Cal a liar? 2020

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
quote:

Cats??

BH63

I've seen that episode as well.

There is another clip in one of Mark's video's, I don't remember the one, but the client makes what looks like a good shot on a lion. The client and Mark go in immediately after it. The client stops the lion on charge with one shot.

That's two lion follow ups with at least one on charge.

So once again, Saeed's hatred for the man is clouding the facts. And he calls Cal a liar? 2020

In all his buffalo videos, the buffalo is lying right in the open, and him giving the buffalo a choice of how to die.

Does he do that with lions??

How come the clients shoot the lions, not him grandstanding as he does with buffalo??

How come we have BLACK DEATH, but not TAWNY DEATH by Sullivan??

Defending him as much as you like, he is nothing but an utter FAKE!

Finally gravitating to being a tea boy in a camp on a farm where they shoot ear tagged buffalo! rotflmo

I forgot to ask Cal what was the tag number of the pet he shot? clap

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

Defending him as much as you like, he is nothing but an utter FAKE!

Saeed, I'm not sure what it takes to get through to you my man but we've all been trying to tell you from the beginning that what you see on camera is his on screen personality ... entertainment. In other words, NOT the way the guy is in real life. It's a persona that has allowed him to become famous, sell videos and hunts. It's bravado. Yep. Fake!!

And he's laughed all the way to the bank over the jealousy held by those who can't separate the entertainment value from reality!

Getting upset over it would be like getting upset over that photo at the top of the African Hunting page where Walter is way back in the background you you are lying up against the buffalo with your hands on the animal to make it seem larger than life! A FAKE by God. A FAKE!!!

animal