ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
It is your money, and you can pay any nutcase to tag along, as well as having a pro-er, legal professional hunter too.

The fact of the matter is. Your title to this hunt report is misleading.

YOU DID NOT HUNT WITH MARK SULLIVAN!

He was only accompanying you!

I never knew tour guides could conduct a hunt!!?? :

Every single professional hunter I have spoken too cannot stand this idiot!

He might be the nicest person to you, but his behavior in Tanazania was not acceptable to them.

He has brought the profession into disrepute!

Read his own post, he says it himself.

He thinks he is God’s gift to hunting, and his clients cannot shoot worth a damn.

He has brought this onto himself.

Both SCI and DSC have kicked him out.

Would Yiu care to explain this little fact to us?? clap

Sawed,

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, Cal posted his report the way he did just to get you started?!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I noticed that Cal and George are becoming good friends, can you believe it?jumping tu2 Big Grin

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drongo:
quote:
It is your money, and you can pay any nutcase to tag along, as well as having a pro-er, legal professional hunter too.

The fact of the matter is. Your title to this hunt report is misleading.

YOU DID NOT HUNT WITH MARK SULLIVAN!

He was only accompanying you!

I never knew tour guides could conduct a hunt!!?? :

Every single professional hunter I have spoken too cannot stand this idiot!

He might be the nicest person to you, but his behavior in Tanazania was not acceptable to them.

He has brought the profession into disrepute!

Read his own post, he says it himself.

He thinks he is God’s gift to hunting, and his clients cannot shoot worth a damn.

He has brought this onto himself.

Both SCI and DSC have kicked him out.

Would Yiu care to explain this little fact to us?? clap

Sawed,

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, Cal posted his report the way he did just to get you started?!

He might well be.

But, bullshit is not going to stand on here clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
I noticed that Cal and George are becoming good friends, can you believe it?jumping tu2 Big Grin

UEG, I noticed that as well. Pretty soon, Naki will come out as a Trump supporter and Edmond will admit he is a woman trapped in a man's body! Eeker

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Great looking Buff and report, Cal. Thanks for sharing.

Will you double check the new magazine name please? I notice you spelled it a couple of different ways in the story.

And for the record, I hunted WITH my wife in the SAVE last year....we will be back in less than a year. Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If the host of this site does not like Mr. Sullivan and makes it abundantly clear - with all due respect, maybe a person should not write an in your face report complete with insults knowing that. What does it accomplish, really? killpc

Posts: 1533 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations
If you enjoyed the hunt, that's all that matters

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You need to go to Matetsi Unit 1
We chould have shot a 40"+ bull every outing.....

quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
I’d love to tag along with Mr. Sullivan, Mr. Pappas, and Mr. Shores. I’d be just fine as “drinking buddy” with these fine gentlemen. The knowledge I could pick up from these gentlemen would be more than the price of admission.

Saeed, you do great things for us, but you do have a certain hatred for Mr. Sullivan.

However, I do wonder if an angry buffalo (just angry, wounded by shot or snare), would you like Mr. Sullivan there if it comes after you busting from the bush?

I do not hate anyone.

Couldn't tell that from your posts about Mr. Sullivan.

I would hunt with him in a heartbeat if he could get me into some of those 40" plus hard bossed bulls they shoot in his films at a reasonable price.

BH63

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Saeed and drongo:
No, gentlemen. I titled my thread as it was what it was--I was hunting with Mark. There was no thought to be negative on the title of the story.
I have since changed the title and added new information to comply with Saeed's request.

jjbull:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I've corrected the typo. It's Africa's Sportsman.

scruffy:
My report was factual and without insults. I wanted to tell of my hunt and also to let folks know about my experiences with Mark. So much has been written by folks who have not hunted nor met the man. I don't think my original report was "in your face." I only became a bit defensive in reply to comments made. If I've offended anyone, my apologies.

Cheers, all.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johnny_Revolver
posted Hide Post
quote:
If these hunts are offered in 2019, I will buy you one. I will cover 100% of the costs.

PS.

Thank you for the offer of a free hunt.

But, I must say no.

Can I have it? wave

Posts: 131 | Location: South east Queensland Australia | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Saeed:
PM inbound to you.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Mr. Pappas, you have been able to do hunts many of us can only dream of.

I do not know what Saeed's problem is, but do know he is exhibiting the exact same behavior that so many display in the Political Forum!

I have not seen where anyone is asking Saeed to accept Mark Sullivan on any level.

The sad part is that Saeed expects people to go along with his opinions about Americans and American Politics!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Thank you, CHC.
I just made a post about my hunt. Very simple.
One thing that Mark told me around the camp fire a few weeks ago was that in 25+ years of the negative comments made toward him, not once, absolutely never, has anyone made comments to his face. That says a lot about those who do say such things.

I remember about ten years ago I was signing my book on the .600 rifles at the Safari Press booths. I was sharing a table with another well known author from Zim. When he saw in my book the pic of Mark he said, "You do know Mark shoots his buffalo in the nuts to make them charge." I asked him if has seen it and he said, "No, I heard it." And that's the way it is and will never change for some. It's quite sad, actually, as we are all in the same boat with huge forces wanting to stop what we love.

Years ago, Saeed was being very critical of those on the political forum for their insults, bad language, and rude comments. He was correct then but it seems he has joined the group on the PF and now here when Mark's name comes up.

I sent him a polite email explaining a few things an hour ago.

Cheers, CHC. I enjoy your posts.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
One thing that Mark told me around the camp fire a few weeks ago that in 25+ years of the negative comments made toward him, not once, absolutely never, has anyone made comments to his face.

That is the one concept about Internet forums that so many rely on, they will never have to have a Face To Face interaction with those they find so easy to bad mouth.

Internet anonimity allows people to make comments that they would NEVER make in a Face To Face interaction, it is just part of why internet sites are able to get away with the comments that the members make.

I respect Saeed and DRG for making this site available and realize it is their sandbox.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Yes, CHC, the internet has caused many to become what they would not be if face to face.

Saeed wrote: "He got his ass kicked from a hotel bar in Dar because there were REAL, HONEST, PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS there, and he was stupid enough to make some silly remark about teaching them buffalo hunting!"

I spoke to Mark today. The above story is 100% absolutely not true. It is one of the many fabricatons made up by the haters and repeated by more haters.

It's all so sad. However, on the bright side, tomorrow I will post a humorous parody of my hunt with Mark. Saeed has written he won't ban me and all will be in fun.
Cheers.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Saeed:

I respect your opinion. I find them to be quite logical and rational. I am in total agreement with you 99%+ of the time. This is true until the subject of Mark Sullivan comes up. I just simply cannot comprehend the level of spite that is clearly present. While I can understand you not liking certain elements of his methods of hunting (I have personally told him this myself), I have a hard time comprehending the level of hate that comes out when it comes to Mark. Perhaps he is one of those people that rubs you the wrong way.

This makes me think about my neighbors dog. I have run by their house thousands of times. The dog always watched me. He never barked. One day I had a new red sweatshirt. I ran by the house and the previously docile dog went crazy. He became very aggressive. Perhaps Mark is the your equivalent of the red sweatshirt.

As you may recall, I spent some time shooting birds with Mark and Rick Taylor. After that trip, I really find it hard to believe that if you knew Mark you would find many disagreements with him. In fact, I am willing to bet that both of you view hunting, ethics, etc almost identically. Keep in mind that I am referring to the real Mark Sullivan not Mark Sullivan the entertainer.

I have an offer for you. If these hunts are offered in 2019, I will buy you one. I will cover 100% of the costs. When you come back, file a report good, bad or indifferent. Perhaps this will be settled then. This is a 100% serious offer. Please consider this a thank you for all you have done for the members of this forum for so many years. I truly appreciate it. Please consider it.

I would join in on that .... seriously.

Posts: 10135 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
OK, let me ask you all a questions.

1. Is Mark Sullivan licensed to conduct hunts in South Africa?

If he is, I will withdraw what I have posted.

If he is not, how the hell can one post a hunt report with him??

In all countries I know, a foreign visitor is NOT ALLOWED to be employed, paid or unpaid.

If a foreign visitor obtains a license to do a certain job, he is NOT ALLOWED to do other jobs he is not licensed to.

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bambazonke
posted Hide Post
Well done Cal good hunt and report tu2

Posts: 104 | Location: Zimbabwe somewhere | Registered: 31 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:
One thing that Mark told me around the camp fire a few weeks ago that in 25+ years of the negative comments made toward him, not once, absolutely never, has anyone made comments to his face.

That is the one concept about Internet forums that so many rely on, they will never have to have a Face To Face interaction with those they find so easy to bad mouth.

Internet anonimity allows people to make comments that they would NEVER make in a Face To Face interaction, it is just part of why internet sites are able to get away with the comments that the members make.

I respect Saeed and DRG for making this site available and realize it is their sandbox.

Got nothing to do in particular with how people interact with each other on forums and Internet sites, it happens all over on any media where you are not face to face. I'm sure in your President Trump's, by all accounts jovial face to face meeting with Kim Jong-un, he didn't call him little rocket man to his face.

I have never met Mark and never likely to and I'm sure in a face to face meeting he would be as personable as most hunters are in general conversation. I wouldn't hunt with him as his quite dramatic style is not mine but then I would probably be seen as boring and too low key when I hunt, no handshakes, no back slaps, most often just "that was a good shot" or " fuck you missed". My two sons scored their first bull tahr animals on a hunting trip with me and a couple of their mates earlier this year, but there were no hoops and hollers, just on with the business of skinning and back straps out and back to camp flat out knackered after a hard day hunting.

With Mark though I would question that with 25+ years of negative comments made toward him (this from Mark himself) there must be something that doesn't sit well with a lot of fellow hunters and presumably professionals unless it is only Saeed that has been on his case for 25+ years Big Grin

While some of what is said about Mark may well be conjecture and innuendo, in my 60+ decades of life the adage of where there is smoke there is fire usually holds very true. To those that do hunt with him that is your business and you obviously get pleasure from his persona and presumably style of hunting and of course your hunting reports in the main reflect 'your' success and enjoyment irrespective of who is the PH or any other person/s accompanying you on your hunt. The problem is that the very mention or images of Mark in a hunt report do invoke feelings of discomfort, derision or vehement opposition, Saeed is one who will openly display this but I'm sure there are others who bite their tongue and say nothing.

Forums, the internet or even just general media are a fact of life but 25+ years of negative comments haven't obviously all just come about through media access. Looking forward to Cals parody jumping

Posts: 3847 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:
quote:

Got nothing to do in particular with how people interact with each other on forums and Internet sites, it happens all over on any media where you are not face to face. I'm sure in your President Trump's, by all accounts jovial face to face meeting with Kim Jong-un, he didn't call him little rocket man to his face.

I have never met Mark and never likely to and I'm sure in a face to face meeting he would be as personable as most hunters are in general conversation. I wouldn't hunt with him as his quite dramatic style is not mine but then I would probably be seen as boring and too low key when I hunt, no handshakes, no back slaps, most often just "that was a good shot" or " fuck you missed". My two sons scored their first bull tahr animals on a hunting trip with me and a couple of their mates earlier this year, but there were no hoops and hollers, just on with the business of skinning and back straps out and back to camp flat out knackered after a hard day hunting.

With Mark though I would question that with 25+ years of negative comments made toward him (this from Mark himself) there must be something that doesn't sit well with a lot of fellow hunters and presumably professionals unless it is only Saeed that has been on his case for 25+ years Big Grin

While some of what is said about Mark may well be conjecture and innuendo, in my 60+ decades of life the adage of where there is smoke there is fire usually holds very true. To those that do hunt with him that is your business and you obviously get pleasure from his persona and presumably style of hunting and of course your hunting reports in the main reflect 'your' success and enjoyment irrespective of who is the PH or any other person/s accompanying you on your hunt. The problem is that the very mention or images of Mark in a hunt report do invoke feelings of discomfort, derision or vehement opposition, Saeed is one who will openly display this but I'm sure there are others who bite their tongue and say nothing.

Forums, the internet or even just general media are a fact of life but 25+ years of negative comments haven't obviously all just come about through media access. Looking forward to Cals parody jumping

Your 600 years old.... Eeker you look good Big Grin Wink

Well said mate. Like you I don't do the yelling and high fives. Just a well done and lets get on with it.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
"...With Mark though I would question that with 25+ years of negative comments made toward him (this from Mark himself) there must be something that doesn't sit well with a lot of fellow hunters and presumably professionals unless it is only Saeed that has been on his case for 25+ years Big Grin

While some of what is said about Mark may well be conjecture and innuendo, in my 60+ decades of life the adage of where there is smoke there is fire usually holds very true. To those that do hunt with him that is your business and you obviously get pleasure from his persona and presumably style of hunting and of course your hunting reports in the main reflect 'your' success and enjoyment irrespective of who is the PH or any other person/s accompanying you on your hunt. The problem is that the very mention or images of Mark in a hunt report do invoke feelings of discomfort, derision or vehement opposition, Saeed is one who will openly display this but I'm sure there are others who bite their tongue and say nothing..."

You might not know how close to the truth you are my friend.

I have never received as many private message regarding this as any other subject being discussed on AR.

And apart from one PM from Cal, not a single one is being very complimentary about Mark Sullivan! clap

Wherever there is a stinking smell, it normally leads to only one thing!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing Cal.
As always is your posting are educative and inspiring.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
INTRODUCTION

To all concerned here:
Saeed has pointed out that I am a liar (and hero worshiper) from my thread on my hunt WITH Mark Sullivan. So to introduce my new post allow me to be very clear.

I hunted buffalo WITH Mark the first week of August of this year. Also WITH me were a friend from North Carolina, a tracker, a video man, a writer for a magazine, the ranch owner; Mark did NOT conduct the hunt. The South African PH who was present to keep within the law of the country was Johann Biewenga. I give Johann full credit for his presence there to keep within the law. I thank him for his professionalism in conducting all aspect of the hunt. (Am I doing OK here, Saeed?)

Over the past 25 or so years, there have been many accusations, innuendos, and outright lies about Mark Sullivan. I tried to clear many of them up several years go when I tabulated ten of Mark’s videos to give an accurate picture of the charges by buffalo (8) and hippo (6) he has had. Two years ago I wrote a three-part article for the African Hunter magazine to give to total view of the man; not just the PH as seen in his videos. I believe parts 1 & 2 were posted here on AR. After my hunt WITH (but not conducted by) Mark a few weeks ago I was privileged to see Mark on a hunt and now I can quality to write the 100% truth of how Mark hunts—not only what is seen on video but the complete and complex actions behind the camera; actions none of us have ever seen, and those that I have not seen, until now.

Or benevolent and gracious host, Saeed, has accused me of worshiping Mark and lying about the status of my hunt. I am here to clear up every question you may have now or may have had in the past about hunting with Mark Sullivan. All rumors will be addressed herein.

Saeed, you've won. I will come clean. I was hoping for a simple hunt report but you, and others have seen through my story and read between the lines now want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So, for all of the MS haters on Accurate Reloading, notably Saeed and the dwindling few that follow him, please continue as this story is for you. But, don’t take it too seriously—it’s a parody.

To begin, let’s go back to my preparation for the hunt, the contracts, and my anticipation. Then, I will address and clear up the rumors about Mark, followed by the details of my hunt, and conclude with my after thoughts and what is in store for the future in the hunting world of Mark Sullivan. I hope you all enjoy this and if Saeed goes back on his word and deletes the narrative or bans me, please email me at <pappas@mtaonline.net> and I will send you a PDF copy. Let’s start now:

First, I paid a visit to the Mark Sullivan shrine to worship a bit. Saeed has told you about Sullivan worship. I came from the shrine feeling confident as the paintings, murals, and frescoes of Mark stimulated the senses. The rooms of double rifles include loops of charging dangerous game running non stop 24-7. Below are some pics of Mark Sullivan shrines and temples around the globe. And, yes, you are correct, Egypt is honoring Mark by dedicating the Great Pyramid to Mr. Sullivan! (Notice the likeness of Saeed in the foreground--he’s included in every one of Mark’s shrines and temples).

Within a few days of booking the hunt and paying my deposit a contract arrived from Mark. The two-part contract began with the standard hunting information to be found in any hunt contract: dates, costs, what is included and not included, refund policy, etc. Part two was not really much of a surprise as I have read threads and posts about Mark on Accurate Reloading and, of course, all are factual--most so the posts from Saeed. Everything written on AR must be be factual as Saeed would not allow it as everything in print here must keep with AR's high standards of truthful reporting. No innuendo here, no baseless rumors. As Jack Webb said, "Just the facts, ma'am."

Part two of the contract was an agreement that 1) I was only to wound the buffalo to induce a charge and 2) if charged Mark would shoot the buffalo, and 3) while I could shoot my rifle, I was, under absolutely no circumstances, to kill the buffalo. There was a sub-clause stating that if I could not wound the buffalo Mark would shoot the buffalo in the nuts to provoke a charge. (As a side bar, Mark did ask me to bring a brick of .22 long rifle cartridges to shoot oranges-in-socks for practice nut-shooting). The contract was signed, monies paid, and I looked forward with great anticipation to hunting with such a double rifle celebrity and LEGEND.

Just before I departed, I stopped again at the local MS shrine for more worship. I prayed for Saeed and his jealousy of Mark's success and also prayed that Saeed's dream(s) would come true--that of being a hunter that faces death, kills up close and personal, and to become a strong and confident alpha male. Shortly after, I paid a visit to the Saeed shrine--the one where many on AR go to kiss the "gracious host's" ass.

Also, prior to my departure I practiced “nut shooting” at my home in Alaska. Set in the open, apples or oranges in a sock are not that difficult to shoot with a .22. The story changes, however, when the sock is set in tall grass. To do this takes great skill. Even more so when the sock and apple is replaced by a cape buffalo in the bush. Believe me, Mark’s skill is unmatched!

The hunt date arrived and I flew to South Africa on Emirates Airlines. Driving into camp I was greeted by Mark, hand extended, for a friendly shake as if to say, "It's about time you got here!" He had his Heym .577 close by and it was a treat to see such a fine piece of craftsmanship. However, as I looked around I was a bit set back by the number of people I saw. Black camp staff were expected, but who were all of the other gents there? I counted an even dozen. Mark pulled me aside and explained they accompany him to the bush, always out of camera, to back him up in case a buffalo charges. You see, Mark confided in me that he is scared shitless of the African animals. One critic wrote it plainly, "You can see the fear in Mark's eyes" when a buffalo or hippo charges. Fear it is but these dozen South African PHs, the finest in the business, are there to put an end to any troublesome dangerous game (or not so dangerous game) that could end the career of Africa's best known LEGENDARY PH. Below is a photo of the finest PHs South Africa has. They were hand-picked by Mark for their bravery and shooting skill under pressure. If you look closely, one of these men is our “gracious host”--in training!

As the hunt progressed I noticed an attribute of Mark that sets him aside from any and all Professional Hunters on the Dark Continent: that of setting up the perfect buffalo hunting situation. It is far more complicated than the camera shows. On the video you will see Mark and the client in pursuit of buffalo and hippo. The client shoots poorly (or, sometimes letting the hammer fall on an an empty chamber or not having any ammunition--all choreographed by Mark well in advance) and then Mark shoots. The next camera shot is the downed animal with the client and Mark discussing the thrill of the hunt. What is not shown, however, is far more interesting. Mark must position the buffalo in short grass to get a clear shot a the nuts with his .22. Mark, on the other hand, must position himself in the tall grass to hide his quaking and shaking knees as the fear sets in when in the close proximity to a buffalo. Daylight, camera angle, and knowledge of shadows are paramount in the final film. No trace of the backup PHs (or their shadows) can appear on film. Dozens of rifle shots from Mark, the client, and the backup PHs are edited and mixed into a few shots that appear to come from the client (missing or wounding) and Mark (killing) only. Then, the buffalo must run off in short grass only. As Saeed has pointed out, 80 or 100 times, Mark only does a followup in short grass.

(One video clip of Mark running to a wounded buffalo was actually Mark running away from a charging buffalo! (Photoshop is amazing). And speaking of charges, one will need a graphic calculator to accurately account for the countless hundreds of charges Mark has each and every year).

I should also mention here another truth. Mark's doubles are severely underloaded and the recoil of the rifle is simulated. This is because Mark does not like rifles that kick. His loads won't kill a buffalo or hippo, but that's OK as the backup PHs are there. And, as Mark again confided to me, he shoots up close and personal as he can't really hit anything over 20 yards--unlike Saeed who is a master at long range assassination in complete safety. This high skill level allows the hunter to kill an animal without the animal knowing he is being hunted.

Even though South Africa costs less to hunt than Tanzania I did ask Mark why his hunts were a bit pricey. Was it a premium pay to hunt with such a well-known hunting personality (LEGENDARY as Saeed wrote of his secret hero many times)? Again, Mark confided in me: the extra money is to pay off numerous officials investigating game violations such as over shooting game for video production. (Saeed has allowed a rumor to begin on AR in 2017 but it predates even the ever-present Arab critic). Mark is hunting in South Africa as he may be on the run from Tanzanian officials. I can't comment on that here as I signed (yet another) agreement. Also, veterinarians must be called in to camp during each hunt to remove the 40-grain .22 bullets from the scrotums of buffalo that escaped. That costs money. Like all hunters, Mark and I like to save our bullets. Pictured below are four softs and three solids from my .600 I have taken from several cape buffalo and hippo. Below that are ten .22 long rifle bullets Mark took last season from the scrotums of ten cape buffalo.

And that brings up another fact about Mark and the ear-tagged buffalo. Being a true conservationist, Mark will only shoot a bull in the nuts with a .22 once per year. Here is the story. When a buff is .22'ed in the scrotum and he is not killed by Mark later (remember, according to Saeed, the client ALWAYS misses or wounds) the buff is darted by a veterinarian and the .22 caliber 40-grain flattened bullet is removed from the scrotum and disinfectant and antiseptic applied. He is then ear tagged (possibly scrotum tagged as well). Mark then knows not to shoot the same buff in the nuts a second time. (Of course, all this takes time and money and can't be shown on film). The color of the ear and scrotum tags is changed each year so Mark knows when the buff is available for a second nut shot. And again, if the situation allows, the scrotum is also tagged for fool-proof identification.

In the skinning shed is the skull of my buffalo and the ear, scrotum, and body tags the workes removed from my buffalo. Also are the two 900-grain bullets.

As I was taking photos in the shed, the workers recovered the two .22 bullets taken from my bull's scrotum.

Why two bullets? An excellent nut shooter like the LEGEND should only need to shoot once. Here's the story:

Gentlemen, it is time for some honesty here. Everyone make mistakes. The LEGENDARY Mark Sullivan is no exception and he made an error in my hunt. Here are the details to be completely transparent.

The nights at the campfire were wonderful with jokes, hunt stories, double rifles discussions, and, of course, a bit of drinking while smoking cigars. Now, I have not drank any alcohol since 1986 (Bad story. I’ll tell you sometime) so I can observe with a clear head. Now Mark and the others had a rowdy night the day before I shot my buffalo and were up to midnight at the campfire. The problem was the 3am alarm that awoke Mark so he could get an early start to tranquilize by buffalo in preparation for the hunt. Perhaps a cloudy head from the drinks and little sleep caused Mark to put more of the tranquilizing drug in the gun’s dart.

I didn’t know this and Mark didn’t realize this until at first light when he took aim at the scrotum with the scoped .22 Model 52. A well-aimed shot to the left testicle and the buffalo didn’t move! Mark had to take a second shot, this time in the right testicle, to wake the buffalo. In the skinning shed, both 40-grain .22 bullets were recovered just under the skin of the scrotum.

The ear tags on a Mark Sullivan hunt tell the entire story. Not only do the ear tags indentify the specific buffalo to be targeted, they contain information as to the age, weight, temperament, the bull’s diet, etc. Other tags show if the scrotum its to be shot or not. Also are a set of tags that are placed on the buffalo to guide the client where to shoot and, most importantly, where not to shoot. On my bull, the shooting tag was placed at the stomach or guts thereby telling me where to wound the buffalo so Mark could instigate a charge and kill the buffalo. I don’t need to say this, but all of this information was in the contract I signed. Of course, I followed the contract to the letter as I didn’t want a bunch of New York lawyers hauling my ass into court.

After many conversations about the buffalo choosing how it is going to die, I did learn of yet another rumor about Mark that had been circulation for two decades; is it true that the buffalo and other big game are drugged by Mark to allow him stalk so close? Here's the scoop on this one to set the AR record straight: in the hours before sunup, Mark, or one of his confidants, will leave camp with a spotlight and a tranquilizer rifle and dart a buffalo (a GPS device will lead the hunter to the same buffalo later for the hunt). The camera will show the stalk on a dangerous animal. Then, as the drug is about to wear off, the buff is shot in the nuts (by Mark) to bring him to life (this, of course, is not on video). The client and Mark both shoot (as well as the backups) and, well, you know the rest. Please understand the skill and planning of perfect timing—to be on the scene exactly when the drug is about out of the buffalo’s system.

Mark uses three rifles/guns in addition to the fine double rifles he is famous for. Below is the tranquilizer gun used my Mark and/or his staff. And, a pair of Winchester Model 52 rifles for scrotum shooting--the “peep” sight for shooting in short grass and a ‘scoped rifle for shooting in the tall grass. (I have personally seen AND fired both rifles).

After the hunt, I visited the camp shrine again to give thanks and make a donation. It's not a cult. We Sullivan worshipers don't chant or wear robes of bright colors. We are Americans and average hunters. We do, however watch lots of hunting videos. Mark's videos get us so excited we can't sleep. To get drowsy, we then watch Saeed's videos and quickly doze off. Saeed's hunts are basically a non prescription (and free) sleep aid. Really, is there any comparison to a baker’s dozen of the most exciting hunting videos on earth to a thumb drive of…

What a great adventure to add to my African experiences by hunting with Mark. I trust Saeed and others will find information here to tell as many others as possible the true story of hunting with Mark Sullivan, thus keeping both interest and the LEGEND alive. Countless threads and posts on Accurate Reloading to keep AR at the zenith of the hunting forums! And, of course, the unpaid publicity Mark receives on AR is priceless. Due to the publicity, I'm sure Mark will allow Saeed a discounted hunt--not only to learn how a buffalo chooses to die but to shoot up close. Of course, Mark will shoot Saeed's buffalo for him. But, as a personal favor, Saeed will be allowed the initial nut shot. But, if Saeed feels uncomfortable out of his element, the buffalo will be several hundred yards distant so there is absolutely no danger to his Royal Highness, Saeed. Saeed will then pen a rap about the hunt: “I couldn’t take the gut shot, I had to make the nut shot…”

As a final note, I must confess something Mark told me when just the two of us were at the evening fire. Mark is very envious, nay--almost jealous, of Saeed. Mark longs for the day he will shoot his game at great distances to show off his marksmanship skills. He is currently looking for a new editor of his videos/dvd to show less big game killing and more walking through the grass--hopefully with the camera filming—when focused on the ass of the person ahead of him. Hours of this are fine! It takes careful planning to design a hunt with absolutely no element of danger. (If there is no danger, how can it be dangerous game?) To shoot off sticks at distances where the quarry does not know the hunter is present, and to spend countless hours penning negative remarks about someone with whom he has never met, talked to, or emailed. Mark is up for the challenge! Saeed's posts about Mark are approaching 1000 I would guess. Mark will never, repeat never, threepeat NEVER reach that goal. But in his desire to emulate Saeed, Mark will give it the old college try. With a bit of tenacity, Mark will find a little, spoiled, wealthy, skinny, buck-toothed and blading man, whom he has never met or talked to in person, to attack year after year after year.

To summarize my hunt: We located a buffalo bull, drugged (of course), in a small fenced enclosure and I shot and wounded the bull (or missed?) after Mark shot it in the nuts to wake him up, the charge was choreographed, all 12 backup PHs fired as did Mark. Mark killed the buffalo (on film), and I got the trophy. Many have stated that it is torture for Mark to immediately follow a wounded buff into the bush to induce a charge. Personally I feel it is more torturous to have the wounded buff wait a hour while to "stiffen up" before it is followed. However the most torture of all will be having to read Saeed's endless rants about Mark when this is posted on AR. Below is the enclosure I hunted with Mark. My bull was shot with me standing outside of the fence for safety.

And, to answer the question as to why Saeed makes so many posts on Mark, well I have a theory: I believe Mark pays Saeed a commission per post, and a higher commission for each booking he gets, that is a direct result of AR. It's a win/win situation as Mark gets clients and publicity and Saeed adds to his financial wealth from 1000+ posts! Saeed has started veiled rumors about the reasons Mark is in South Africa. I can tell you this, straight from the mouth of the LEGEND himself, combined with my personal experience, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth has been told above.

Back in Alaska, I'm off to the shrine to pray--I have my own at my home now. As a symbol to Saeed, I have a pair of Mark's shoes next to small bronzed baby shoes of Saeed. The size is to show that a diminutive little Arab can't fill Mark’s shoes and the bronzing is to symbolize Saeed's eternal whining and crying over the manly myth of Mark Sullivan--the MAN he dreams of becoming. However, the Mark Sullivan LEGEND is indestructible!

In closing, if I'm not in the proximity of a MS shrine, I always have my prayer rug and face in the direction of Mark's camp site to worship. I do this five times a day. "If I miss the morning prayer, I pray twice in the afternoon. (Mark) is very understanding." (A free selection of large bore double rifle bullets to the first that can tell me which Hollywood film this [approximate] quote was taken from)--shipped only to a US address, of course.

Well, not quite closing as I have some additional photos of Mark to share with this most factual article on the LEGENDARY life of Mark Sullivan. They will show unknown facets of the new Mark Sullivan and the new techniques and skills he is developing to bring buffalo and hippo hunting into an entirely new arena.

First, Mark has been severely criticized over the years for his immediate followup of a wounded buffalo and his statement to “let the animal decide how it is to die.” With that, is a secondary statement that if Mark fails to kill the buffalo or hippo it will be he, in fact, that could be killed. So, to make the sport of big game hunting Mark will forgo the traditional of spot, stalk, track, shoot, kill the buffalo with a large caliber double rifle (remember the .470 is a ladies’ rifle). After the client shoots (and misses or wounds) or after the buffalo is angered by being jolted out of a tranquilized nap by a .22 bullet in the testicles, Mark will face the engaged bull with nothing more than a cape and several short spears! While not filmed yet, here are two photos of a practice session.

As a secondary method not tried yet in the history of hunting big game, the LEGEND will also continue to hunt with a firearm. Not just a firearm, however, but a huge firearm that will make the .577 and .600 nitro express regulated to the realm of ladies’ rifles. Below note some pics I took of Mark hunting hippo with both single barreled and multi-barreled big bores. The bottom photo is the shot that ended a charging hippo! The hippo made the wrong choice on how it was to die: from a bullet fired by the LEGEND himself!

Here is the ammo Mark is using for his new hippo rifle. Small red shells are 12-gauge.

Here is a photo of Mark and I practicing for our buffalo hunt. Of course, Mark is on the trigger because (as Saeed has pointed out so many times) only Mark kills the buffalo or hippo, never the client!

Below, as I complete this story for AR, Mark is speaking to a group of admirers who want to learn now to properly hunt buffalo and hippo. Mark gives several lectures each month to his worldwide following. This photo was taken at the Mark Sullivan Arena in Dubai (funded by Saeed) with Saeed as the Guest of Honor, sitting front row, center. The cheers are for the LEGEND!

As an end note and final bit of information, or as the SNL news anchor Jane Curtain said, “This just in,” NES (Nitro Express Safaris) will expand and not only contact hunts in Africa but around the globe as well. Mark will operate Nitro Express Safaris and will work hand-in-hand with Saeed in this new venture. Saeed’s new company will be advertised jointly with Mark and NES. The paperwork is done, permits applied for, agreements and contracts signed, and the first promotional advertising in the form of hats are just now being marketed. Below, Mark and Cal sport the first hats to advertise Saeed’s new company: Saeed’s Scrotum Shot Safaris.

Cheers and smiles to everyone. Including you, Saeed--I'm just screwin' with ya all. It's been fun.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal

Why use a nazi rally picture in your hunt report thread?

https://mashable.com/2016/07/2...garden/#QHo6xNRiVaqn

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Cal

Mike

What did I miss? Is not that George Washington and the 13-stars American flag? I can't read the print on the banners.
I will remove it if I screwed up. Please tell me.

Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great report !!!

Hang on TITE !!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Still no answer to your posting a hunt report with an unlicensed fake! clap

Bloody hell, is there anything related to Mark Sullivan that is NOT a FAKE? rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Cal

Mike

What did I miss? Is not that George Washington and the 13-stars American flag? I can't read the print on the banners.
I will remove it if I screwed up. Please tell me.

Cal

Remove it -it is from a nazi rally at Madison square garden in the 1930s. The other symbols are nazi stuff.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Done and thank you.
I really didn't know.
Cheers,
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Remove it -it is from a nazi rally at Madison square garden in the 1930s. The other symbols are nazi stuff.

Why remove it, in the picture that is in the report, you can't see anything showing it to be a Nazi Rally at least not in the picture that shows up on my computer.

The only things that can be seen besides the crowd are part of the banner on the left side that has the words "the Free Americans" on it, the four American flags and George Washington.

I don't think anyone would have known what it was till you brought it up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Why remove it, in the picture that is in the report, you can't see anything showing it to be a Nazi Rally at least not in the picture that shows up on my computer.

The only things that can be seen besides the crowd are part of the banner on the left side that has the words "the Free Americans" on it, the four American flags and George Washington.

I don't think anyone would have known what it was till you brought it up.

Can’t change reality - the fact is it is a nazi rally picture.

If you can’t see does not mean it is not.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't say it wasn't, but reality is no one would have known what it was if you hadn't brought it up, and unfortunately it is part of history and AMERICAN HISTORY at that.

But I have my doubts that Mr. Pappas knew what it was and merely posted it as part of his post about Mark Sullivan. I really do not believe there was anything malicious or underlying political message involved, it is just a picture. JMO.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn't say it wasn't, but reality is no one would have known what it was if you hadn't brought it up, and unfortunately it is part of history and AMERICAN HISTORY at that.

But I have my doubts that Mr. Pappas knew what it was and merely posted it as part of his post about Mark Sullivan. I really do not believe there was anything malicious or underlying political message involved, it is just a picture. JMO.

He did not and took it off. But you rather live in a world of ignorance and say it is just a picture or replace it something else and make sure there is no reference to Nazi rallies in a hunt report.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
OK fellas.
I really did not know the details of the photos's history. I just saw GW and the flags. Since it was brought to my attention, and the attention of all here, I replaced it. It's nothing more now than a replaced photo.
Cheers to both of you gentlemen.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Any news on the legality of you and his agent promoting hunts with Mark Sullivan when he does not hold a hunting license in South Africa?

Of that is the case, would this not prove that both you and his agent are just plain liars?? rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
But you rather live in a world of ignorance

Sorry but I do not live in a "World Of Ignorance" as you put it, but in one that is a little more open minded and understanding that history can not be changed nor should it be forgotten.

Posting a picture of an event from America's or the World's past does not indicate support of that event, but trying to bury it and letting future generation not learn of such events only lays a foundation for such an event to occur again at some point.

What is the saying, "Those that do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it"!

Sorry for derailing your extremely clever story Mr. Pappas beer

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any news on the legality of you and his agent promoting hunts with Mark Sullivan when he does not hold a hunting license in South Africa?

Of that is the case, would this not prove that both you and his agent are just plain liars?? rotflmo

Sorry you feel this way, Saeed.
I will stand by the wording of my post based on Webster's definition of the word WITH:

—used as a function word to indicate a participant in an action, transaction, or arrangement: works with his father, talk with a friend, got into an accident with the car.

Mark (and several others) was a participant in the hunt. I never said nor hinted he was the only one and the one who conducted the hunt. I think you are splitting hairs to illustrate your hate towards Mark and your anger towards myself.

Next year in Dubai I will still buy you dinner.

I changed the title and made some additons to keep the peace with you. However, if you think of me as a liar, I won't argue with you, my friend.
Cheers,
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Administrator
posted Hide Post
You have just proved me right!

Both you and his representative are nothing but a pair of liars!

He posted an offer of a hunt with Mark Sullivan, knowing full well that it is ILLEGAL FOR HIM TO CONDUCT HUNTS IN SOUTH AFRICA!

And then you come along and do exactly the same thing!

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves, as this is nothing but outright lies.

And whoever farm he is hunting on, is part of your lying lot.

It really does not get any more disgusting on behavior than this.

Par for the course with anything involves Mark Sullivan.

Why promote a hunt with an individual who is not legally authorized to conduct hunts??

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
My only problem with this report is that you went to KFC!

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted Hide Post
LOL…hey leave KFC out of it. It is a Johannesburg/South African tradition. Who does not love those greasy original recipe 11 herbs and spices?

Cal, if I could comment as someone labeled by Saeed as a “plain liar” to another “plain liar” it looks like you had a fun hunting trip with Mark tagging along in the hunting party. I am sure all of you made some great memories in the field and at camp.

You were just a little harsh on Saeed in a few spots of your parody but I am sure he realizes you were only teasing him. I think everyone reading your parody knows that Saeed does not receive faxes…just lots of PMs. Pulling in the perpetual AR “I heard” innuendos and rumors that he has worked so diligently to foster over the many years was enjoyable.

Let me know where I can get one of the hats you were sporting. I would love one to wear around various international campfires to stimulate conversation. I would suggest, with Saeed’s approval of course, that you consider offering them for sale. You could use the profits from the sales toward free Mark Sullivan Derangement Syndrome (MSDS) counseling and treatment. AKA Scotch and cigar sessions in camp.

Saeed asks an interesting question. Why promote a hunt with an individual who is not legally authorized to conduct hunts? Maybe because that individual is not conducting the hunt but is simply present in the hunting group and also at camp. An individual who happens to be a well-known international hunter with vast experience hunting dangerous game up close in Tanzania and elsewhere. An individual that not everyone can afford to be guided by in Tanzania.

Perhaps someone who loves hunting South Africa would like to spend time with that individual during their hunt. That might be why these hunts are so popular and sell each year. Many hunters want to spend time with a legendary hunter present on their hunt (while being guided by a RSA PH) and they want to spend time with that individual while in camp too.

Not unlike why the isles were clogged at SCI around that individual’s booth. That individual has been there and done that many times. He has interesting videos that many enjoy watching him and clients doing that sort of up-close hunting.

It is always appropriate to end a roast or parody with a thanks and recognition. Saeed, thank you for being a gracious host and allowing opinions and views that are in contrast to and are divergent from your own.

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote