The Accurate Reloading Forums
Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/9471079442

31 August 2020, 20:16
Saeed
Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
quote:
Originally posted by nopride2:
quote:
"These businesses on display here, where you pay $20,000 for a lion hand-raised as a pup -- this great and noble creature, raised in pens and fed every day in an artificial environment, then trucked out in a cage and released into an enclosure for the gallant client who will claim him as a trophy and enter him in the record book -- I think it's deplorable," Sullivan said.“

well he got that part right.

Dave

Someone sent me a message saying The Mark Of Death went on a canned lion hunt himself.

Not sure if it is true.

May be Cal, who has a physical connection Timon to him, can tell us! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
31 August 2020, 21:42
Michael Robinson
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The following from the Chicago Tribune, on our self proclaimed hero!

"I am the most hated professional hunter the world over," Sullivan said. "Professional hunters hate Mark Sullivan because I do what they don't have the balls to do. I am the only one that willingly walks up to the rogue hippo and great old buffalo and gives them the choice of how they want to die in battle, rather than shooting them to oblivion from safety. I honor these great and noble warriors, offering my life in exchange for what I believe."

How can anyone read or listen to that and have any admiration or respect for the speaker? I have a hard time keeping a straight face! Unbelievable nonsense.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.
01 September 2020, 05:57
RIP
quote:
Someone sent me a message saying The Mark Of Death went on a canned lion hunt himself.

Not sure if it is true.

Assessing a lion trophy:

So, Cal is to Mark as Timon is to Pumba ?
That is a little bit harsh on meerkats and warthogs isn't it ?

Timon of Athens ?

That seems more like Cal's relationship to Mark Sullivan.
He helps the feeble up and continues to support him.
01 September 2020, 06:37
tanks
quote:

Not sure if it is true.

I think I saw that in one of his videos.

However, it seems he conducted Lion, buffalo etc. hunts in RSA 7 years ago. at 5:05 after lion is shot he says "Now, that's hunting.".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsLdZhbi84E
01 September 2020, 10:51
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

Not sure if it is true.

I think I saw that in one of his videos.

However, it seems he conducted Lion, buffalo etc. hunts in RSA 7 years ago. at 5:05 after lion is shot he says "Now, that's hunting.".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsLdZhbi84E

As a member keeps telling me, "hunting" with Mark Sullivan, The Mark of Death, is like getting married in a whorehouse!

That is bloody funny!

Just as funny as deranged, stupid, hero worshiping idiots saying "no one can walk in your shoes" praising their spineless, characterless, coward! rotflmo

No shit brained wimp has ever graced the professional hunting community as our Mark of Death, closely followed by Big Bore loving teachers!

I just wonder what our hero worshiping "teacher" teaches??

Certainly NOT hunting with a big bore rifle, missing his buffalo at spear throwing range!

By the looks of it, he might have been successful at converting no brained, like minded, idiots to worship his hero.

May be we should call this one COW BRAINED GEORGE! jumping

01 September 2020, 12:11
RIP
Too funny !
Duck Sullivan as client on RSA lion hunt !
Mugaba Safaris claims "We offer: Children and woman hunts."
01 September 2020, 15:18
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
Too funny !
Duck Sullivan as client on RSA lion hunt !
Mugaba Safaris claims "We offer: Children and woman hunts."

Ah, that explains everything.

Children are supposed to know nothing, and will be taught.

Is that why the legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, known the world over as the Mark of Death, has to give his PERMISSION to his clients to shoot?

Quite understandable.

But, Cal is supposed to be a TEACHER!

A teacher of what?

So far we have seen he is incapable of shooting straight.

But he sure has proven his uncanny ability to kiss his hero’s arse! rotflmo

03 September 2020, 16:49
Saeed
I was sent this from one of our members.

He said he got it from another hunting forum.

“... Dec 30, 2009
I think the pressure came from some of his peers...If what I have been told over the last 5 or 6 years is true, then he should be canned out, if not then some of the best known Safari Operators in Tanzania are simply liars..I would put my money on those operators knowing what they are talking about, its been pretty common knowledge and includes some horrendous criminal game violations..In all fairness, I don't know who is right or wrong, and it's hearsay on my part but it's hearsay from some very reliable folks IMO...”

So who should we believe?

A self glorifying, lying, unprofessional coward, or the rest of the real, professional, proper, safari operators, who this sick spineless character calls cowards??

03 September 2020, 23:21
Todd Williams
Somebody is:

rotflmo
03 September 2020, 23:48
Bwana338
quote:

“... Dec 30, 2009
I think the pressure came from some of his peers...If what I have been told over the last 5 or 6 years is true, then he should be canned out, if not then some of the best known Safari Operators in Tanzania are simply liars..I would put my money on those operators knowing what they are talking about, its been pretty common knowledge and includes some horrendous criminal game violations..In all fairness, I don't know who is right or wrong, and it's hearsay on my part but it's hearsay from some very reliable folks IMO...”

A self glorifying, lying, unprofessional coward, or the rest of the real, professional, proper, safari operators, who this sick spineless character calls cowards??

A question for you Saeed.

If a member of AH sent this to you in a PM. They did not think it was news worthy for the rest of us. What make it new worthy for you to post something that was sent private for your reading? The sender of the PM did not think it was worth posting on AR however you do.

Weather what you are posting is true of not, leads to more questions as to why the personal message sent to you is worth posting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne
04 September 2020, 06:25
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
quote:

“... Dec 30, 2009

A question for you Saeed.

If a member of AH sent this to you in a PM. They did not think it was news worthy for the rest of us. What make it new worthy for you to post something that was sent private for your reading? The sender of the PM did not think it was worth posting on AR however you do.

Weather what you are posting is true of not, leads to more questions as to why the personal message sent to you is worth posting.

If it has not dawn on you yet, that the whole purpose of this thread was to glorify a stupid, selfish, spineless, coward.

Who has finally fallen through the bottom of professional decency and started working illegally in a farm in South Africa promoting canned cattle hunts, you might not understand why members send me links to videos, and posts made on other websites.

This was never a hunt report.

It was posted as IN YOUR FACE promotion of the legendary professional hunter Mark Sullivan, known the world over as the Mark of Death.

One of his minions started this thread, and his very able agent came along to remind us of how spineless cowards the rest of the professional hunters are too.

I think the purpose of the message was to show that people have been seeing through this stupid idiots behavior for years.

That thread on AH has quite a number of posts which are very true.

And I might post some of them when I feel like it.

I am trying to prove Cal right.

By keeping this thread alive.

Good morning Cal! clap

04 September 2020, 11:11
Saeed
Here is another post from AH, which goes straight to the glorious, legendary Mark Sullivan's behavior.

And utterly stupid, unethical, cheerleaders who get their heads up his sorry arse!

"...I am not going to bother commenting on the person or what he promotes, but what people really should be standing up and paying attention to is just how popular this all is. The fact that there are lots of hunters who buy these DVD's and books, and that he has had no lack of clients is a symptom of a larger problem. That problem is what needs to be addressed..."

Cal Pappas is a perfect example of this problem.

A supposedly grown man.

Supposedly a great hunter with so many safaris under his belt.

Sticks his head up the legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan's rear end, and goes to kill a pet farm grown buffalo.

And to add insult to injury, he misses it at spear throwing range.

He was too busy glorifying his hero.

The spineless cowards who calls every other hunter cowards!

This is the problem.

And as shown in his video with another happy, clueless, idiot trying to shoot another farm bred pet buffalo.

This is the problem.

Cal thought he could garner enough support for his hero here on AR.

When that backfired, he wanted to delete this thread.

Proving he is no better than his spineless hero.

A pair of cowards!

Good morning Cal! clap

05 September 2020, 06:49
RIP
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Somebody is:

rotflmo

That is even funnier if you look at it as what Mark "The Duck of Death" Sullivan is thinking as he greets another client:
Another rent-free, empty client noggin for the arse of The Duck to poop in.
Yet the clueless client thinks he has his head up The Duck's arse and is willing to pay for the poop !
rotflmo
05 September 2020, 07:20
Saeed
quote:
quote:
Somebody is:

rotflmo

That is even funnier if you look at it as what Mark "The Duck of Death" Sullivan is thinking as he greets another client:
Another rent-free, empty client noggin for the arse of The Duck to poop in.
Yet the clueless client thinks he has his head up The Duck's arse and is willing to pay for the poop !
rotflmo

I wonder whose face we would see stuck up THE DUCK OF DEATH'S arse if he turns around?

A toss up, either Todd or Cal!

More glorifying comments from AH.

"...Skyline you are 100% correct, the thing that worries me is, how do we change such a deeply ingrained mindset in the people who subscribe to Sullivan's mentality and will probably pass on the same mindset to their kids?..."

The above is perfectly true of teachers.

Isn't Cal a teacher?

He has a degree in HOW TO STICK YOUR HEAD UP A WORTHLESS ASSHOLE! rotflmo

05 September 2020, 09:52
Todd Williams
Ah, make no mistake.

My comment was neither Sullivan Pro or Con.

I simply made an observation of obsession!

Cool

As to Cal's original intent of starting this thread, I think it was simply a matter of putting a bit of bait on a hook, and pulling it slowly behind the boat. Sometimes referred to as TROLLING.

Looks to me like he's got the biggest fish in the lake on the line and try as it might, it can't get the hook out!

clap
05 September 2020, 10:21
Saeed
quote:
Ah, make no mistake.

My comment was neither Sullivan Pro or Con.

I simply made an observation of obsession!

Cool

As to Cal's original intent of starting this thread, I think it was simply a matter of putting a bit of bait on a hook, and pulling it slowly behind the boat. Sometimes referred to as TROLLING.

Looks to me like he's got the biggest fish in the lake on the line and try as it might, it can't get the hook out!

clap

Very true.

And I am making sure your hero stays right in front in the hunting public eyes.

Shows his true color.

His true character.

His true professionalism.

The One And Only Legendary Professional Hunter, Mark Sullivan.

Self proclaimed as The Mark of Death.

The biggest, baddest, coward that has ever graced the African professional hunting community.

By his very own words, there is NON LIKE HIM.

Unique in his stupidity, his selfishness, his cowardice, and basks in his glory as the most hated "professional" hunter in the world.

Yep.

Cal did throw out a line with a hook on it.

But now someone else is holding the other end jumping

06 September 2020, 07:08
LHeym500
I greatly appreciate Cal in this site going back to on this Forum he helped me expose a guy who was selling a rifle he did not own.

As for Mark Sullivan, he is not my cup of tea.

I saw a trailer for one of his videos where he clearly makes a hippo charge. We all know instead of getting his client into position to finish a buff as quickly as possible he walks them right in to create a charge.

I do not like any of that. However, Cal makes this site better.

I do not think there was anything illegal with the hunt this thread is about. A SA licensed PH was present in control at all times.

I like Ivan Carter. I do not like Ivan Carter created frontal brain shots when the side brain shot or heart shot was offered. Yes, I saw him create the frontal when the side brain (much easier) was offered.

I think we can all take getting called out a little bit. As for me, I have not been to Africa.

God bless you. However or whomever you see him as.
06 September 2020, 07:33
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I greatly appreciate Cal in this site going back to on this Forum he helped me expose a guy who was selling a rifle he did not own.

As for Mark Sullivan, he is not my cup of tea.

I saw a trailer for one of his videos where he clearly makes a hippo charge. We all know instead of getting his client into position to finish a buff as quickly as possible he walks them right in to create a charge.

I do not like any of that. However, Cal makes this site better.

I do not think there was anything illegal with the hunt this thread is about. A SA licensed PH was present in control at all times.

I like Ivan Carter. I do not like Ivan Carter created frontal brain shots when the side brain shot or heart shot was offered. Yes, I saw him create the frontal when the side brain (much easier) was offered.

I think we can all take getting called out a little bit. As for me, I have not been to Africa.

God bless you. However or whomever you see him as.

Cal is still active on the forums.

He just does not like participating on this thread any more.

Cal is probably just like his hero, a fake, and a liar.

He never let the truth get in his way of trying to glorify a stupid, unprofessional idiot asshole like Mark Sullivan, The Mark of Death rotflmo

Now the the truth has come out, without a shadow of any doubts, about his lying, spineless, wimp of a hero he so worships, he does not like this thread.

He wanted to DELETE it!

He made his desire to keep this thread going right at the beginning, by posting that I had promised I would not delete it.

I am just keeping my promise.

Good morning Cal. clap

07 September 2020, 09:44
Michael Robinson
I think I would be inclined to delete it, too, given the untoward turns it has lately taken.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.
07 September 2020, 09:59
#1 of 13
Why delete something that never should have been started ? It gets better every day.

ZIMBABWE 2016
ZIMBABWE 2017
Zimbabwe 2019
07 September 2020, 13:15
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by #1 of 13:
Why delete something that never should have been started ? It gets better every day.

Exactly!

The whole purpose of posting this joke of a "hunt report"was to glorify a worthless example of humanity.

Totally devoid of class or character.

A coward who never missed an opportunity to put down his peers and his clients.

It does not get any lower.

His cheerleader made sure that I promised not to delete this.

I am just keeping my promise.

Got this from a member.

"Saeed, careful how you tug on this line. Cal has swallowed the hook, line and sinker" rotflmo

07 September 2020, 22:34
Rookhawk
I read this thread with disgust and embarrassment.

Do I think Mark Sullivan is bad for our sport and has confusing, irrational, and inconsistent ethics? Yes.

Is Mr. Sullivan an affable human being off camera? I don’t know him.

Is Cal Pappas a civil human being? Yes. I found him kind, affable, and helpful to me when I asked him questions via phone and email.

The inexcusable slander and abuse of Cal on this thread is as shameful as Mark Sullivan’s soliloquy’s in his hunting videos.

If you want to discuss ethics facts about Mr. Sullivan’s video productions in a rational manner, go ahead, I may agree. He’s in the public square and invites scrutiny.

However, the disgusting vitriol against an Alaska school teacher on this thread is beyond pale. Mr. Pappas has treated no one with such condescension and contempt, including me, when I’ve disagreed with the views of his friend.

The people on this forum should be better than this. You wouldn’t act this way to Cal’s face and are hiding behind keyboards like SJW millennials.
07 September 2020, 23:31
Use Enough Gun
quote:
Mr. Pappas has treated no one with such condescension and contempt, including me,
Confused
It's obvious that you've never owned a Merkel, Krieghoff, Heym or Searcy! rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo
08 September 2020, 00:42
Rookhawk
I’ve owned one of them, a best grade Heym 470 NE. As Cal would probably agree, it’s the finest of the 4 you listed. He’d also agree it’s a hollow shell of a gun compared to vintage English gun at a $40,000 price point.

But whether he agrees or disagrees, I don’t believe he would be vulgar, wish bad will on other hunters, or disparage another’s hunting experience even if it is a lesser hunt than he would choose for himself.

I don’t know Cal personally, but I do see this thread for what it is...people hoping for the worst in others. People relishing in the potential for an illegal hunt to have happened, hoping a fellow hunter has misfortune befall him.
08 September 2020, 06:43
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Rookhawk:
I read this thread with disgust and embarrassment.

Do I think Mark Sullivan is bad for our sport and has confusing, irrational, and inconsistent ethics? Yes.

Is Mr. Sullivan an affable human being off camera? I don’t know him.

Is Cal Pappas a civil human being? Yes. I found him kind, affable, and helpful to me when I asked him questions via phone and email.

The inexcusable slander and abuse of Cal on this thread is as shameful as Mark Sullivan’s soliloquy’s in his hunting videos.

If you want to discuss ethics facts about Mr. Sullivan’s video productions in a rational manner, go ahead, I may agree. He’s in the public square and invites scrutiny.

However, the disgusting vitriol against an Alaska school teacher on this thread is beyond pale. Mr. Pappas has treated no one with such condescension and contempt, including me, when I’ve disagreed with the views of his friend.

The people on this forum should be better than this. You wouldn’t act this way to Cal’s face and are hiding behind keyboards like SJW millennials.

I do agree with you on how disgusting this thread is.

It should never have been started.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being a "hunt report".

Right from the beginning, I made a mistake of giving Cal a pass on this, as I stated that he had done nothing wrong.

Laws were broken by Mark Sullivan for working ILLEGALLY in South Africa.

He was working as a professional hunter guiding foreign clients in a country he is not licensed to do so.

As the thread progressed, and I questioned Cal on this, he immediately became aggressive, he even got Mark Sullivan's agent to come over and help him.

As the thread continued, more facts started to come out.

Professional hunters from South Africa sent me messages, raising more questions about this sorry, shameful episode, championed by Mark Sullivan, the legendary, one and only Mark of Death.

The sorriest excuse for a "professional" hunter to have ever claimed that title.

He glorifies himself by putting everyone else down.

Cal spared nothing to cheer lead him on.

Non of us even fit to walk in his shoes.

And as his agent kept reminding us, other professional hunters need to grow a pair!

The way Cal has behaved on this thread, I have absolutely, positively ZERO respect for him, or anyone like him.

His behavior on this thread, and his total devotion to Mark Sullivan, tells me he is the sort of person I have no wish to associate with.

Mark Sullivan, the world famous, legendary professional hunter, known the world over as the Mark of Death, has been shaming us as hunters for years.

He has been shaming the profession he claims to be part of.

And having friends like Cal, who thought he could come to AR and try to brain wash us on how legitimate this stupid adventure is, is not going to work.

Yes.

This is an utterly disgusting thread.

Because it deals with an utterly disgusting excuse of an idiot trying to masquerade as a "professional" hunter.

And his minions who worship him.

08 September 2020, 06:45
larryshores
I think Cal is a good and honorable man. He started this with the idea of being funny . While I found some of it funny, some crossed the line.

I can see both sides of this meaning those who want it to continue and those who want it to go away.
08 September 2020, 10:18
RIP
quote:
Got this from a member.

"Saeed, careful how you tug on this line. Cal has swallowed the hook, line and sinker" rotflmo

fishing
I was thinking more like Cal has hooked himself in the seat of his own pants with the back-swing of his mighty cast for the trolling.
I met Cal at DSC in 2013 and bought his 3 big books on double rifles, to supplement the James Watts biography he authored.
They are all treasures.
Cal is a gifted author, gunnut, and all-around swell guy.
How can he admire Mark Sullivan so much ?
What is this insanity that seems to have grown worse over the years ?
Whatever it is, I am sure there is a cure.
Religious conversion.
Cal must repent, denounce Mark Sullivan as his god no more.
08 September 2020, 10:20
Rookhawk
Saeed,

It is your site and your rule is final. But I think your passionate hatred for Mr. Sullivan is outweighing your love for your sport.

The danger of your allegations is they may be self fulfilling prophecies. If everything is a 100% legal and you stir the pot enough, you may make the circumstances illegal. All these African bureaucrats need is an excuse to fan flames and investigate something. Tourism is dead, but an unjust prosecution can gin up money from the leftists. Be careful. I need not remind you of the numerous unfounded prosecutions recently that had no convictions but plenty of anti-hunter donations.

You’re the boss on this forum. You don’t need to persuade anyone of who is a bad advertiser. You simply delete or ban any topic that you wish to just as it should be.

I’d suggest you just forbid Mr Sullivan’s advertising and hunt reports,

Going after a private citizen doesn’t injure Mark Sullivan as much as it harms all of us when the anti’s smell scandal they can monetize.

FWIW, I don’t like Mark’s professional ethos whatsoever. I also don’t think his offer to participate in a hunt in RSA is face-value an illegal act. Your desire to assert it as such labels a lawful Hunter, Cal, as a co-scoundrel.

The thread seems petty and distracts with slanderous allegations instead of focusing on the one area that is “fair game”: is Mark Sullivan’s professional ethics as advertised in his videos good for our sport?
08 September 2020, 12:39
Saeed
quote:
is Mark Sullivan’s professional ethics as advertised in his videos good for our sport?

That is the whole point of this thread.

Cal was well aware that I do not like Mark Sullivan's behavior, neither does any professional hunter I have ever met, or had contact with.

Cal brought this here trying to make it all sound above board, legal, and acceptable for us.

Read the whole thread, he made sure that everyone would see this, and I would not dare delete it, or he would have screamed his head off.

Mark Sullivan has been painting us all with shame by his behavior - I don't have to tell you this, read his own words.

He never missed an opportunity to remind us that everyone hates him, and he gloats in this.

He has his videos conducting these illegal hunts on Youtube, and gloating about it.

Mark Sullivan has been harming us as hunters for so many years, and if we, ourselves, don’t point this out, and make sure people know how disgusting his behavior has been, we are doing a disservice to our sport.

And not acceptable by the majority of the hunting community.

The three individuals, Cal, Sean and Mark, knew full well what they were doing is utterly, shamefully, ILLEGAL.

But they insisted on posting it here.

As if posting these disgusting videos on Youtube was not enough.

09 September 2020, 02:54
Rookhawk
Saeed,

You're giving Mr. Sullivan, also known as PT Barnum, all the press he wants. (all news is good news for a showman)

You're also tangling a private citizen into something illicit and you don't have the evidence of that.

I'd recommend:

-Stick with what you know. You don't like Sullivan's ethics.

-Stick with what you can control. You're the boss, you don't need to allow reports on Sullivan, advertising about Sullivan, or endorsement of Sullivan.

-Avoid harm. Accusing Cal of some part in an illegal act is not good for this site or the sport. It also looks poorly on you for if you truly believed Cal was a crook you'd ban him from your site, otherwise you're guilty by providing a forum. You're so annoyed at Sullivan you're not using a laser to pinpoint your ethical issues with him, you're using a shotgun to shoot everyone standing next to him. You're getting hit by a lot of the ricochets yourself.

What we need on this forum is your leadership. You're the boss. You set the tone. You set the standards. You decide what is tolerable. I'd suggest and recommend in a spirit of friendship amongst the hunting brotherhood of which you and Cal are both deeply passionate supporters that you delete the thread and enact a policy about Sullivan topics and advertisements.

Peace be unto you, this site, and all the hunters that visit it.
09 September 2020, 03:14
fairgame
quote:
Saeed,

You're giving Mr. Sullivan, also known as PT Barnum, all the press he wants. (all news is good news for a showman)

You're also tangling a private citizen into something illicit and you don't have the evidence of that.

I'd recommend:

-Stick with what you can control. You're the boss, you don't need to allow reports on Sullivan, advertising about Sullivan, or endorsement of Sullivan.

-Avoid harm. Accusing Cal of some part in an illegal act is not good for this site or the sport. It also looks poorly on you for if you truly believed Cal was a crook you'd ban him from your site, otherwise you're guilty by providing a forum. You're so annoyed at Sullivan you're not using a laser to pinpoint your ethical issues with him, you're using a shotgun to shoot everyone standing next to him. You're getting hit by a lot of the ricochets yourself.

What we need on this forum is your leadership. You're the boss. You set the tone. You set the standards. You decide what is tolerable. I'd suggest and recommend in a spirit of friendship amongst the hunting brotherhood of which you and Cal are both deeply passionate supporters that you delete the thread and enact a policy about Sullivan topics and advertisements.

This is AR. Tongue in cheek. Saeed is fine so is Cal.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal
09 September 2020, 06:30
Saeed
quote:
Saeed,

I'd recommend:

You mean bury our heads in the sand and allow what is unacceptable to be glorified?

26 September 2020, 08:04
Saeed
Another priceless quote from our hero I got from an AR member.

"In recent years, my manner and method of hunting has increasingly come under attach. Watch this movie and you will know why. Yes, I willingly walk up to wounded Cape buffalo and invite a charge. So what? I make no apologies for how I hunt. Yes, I do what no other professional hunter is willing to do. But this is how I chose to live my life. This movie tells my story. You will see for yourself, all my greatest footage, all the times I could have been killed, but feined death at the last second; just feet away.

Of course, I have my detractors, but that is hunting as I know and practice it. When push comes to shove, I shove. I thrive on the challenge of trying to stay alive in the face of certain death. Doing what other professional hunters and clients, given the same opportunity, are not willing or able to do. Greatest Buffalo Hunts gives you all of my greatest footage in one DVD. This movie is the greatest bang for the buck I can offer you. This movie has over-the-top adreneline like you have come to expect from Nitro Express Productions."

Making a lot of new friends in the industry....

Please keep them coming.

He wants to be famous, let us help him.

Good morning Cal!

26 September 2020, 10:36
Saeed
Cal apparently wishes to have this right at the top of this forum.

He has not stopped sending me stupid PMs.

So I have decided to feature this right at the top, never to be forgotten by members of AR.

Glorifying the most stupid idiot that has ever claimed to be a "professional" hunter in Africa.

A man who knows nothing about professionalism, ethics, or human decency when it comes to hunting.

All he ever cared about is his sorry self.

Good morning cal.

You finally got your wish.

29 September 2020, 10:36
RIP
quote:

"In recent years, my manner and method of hunting has increasingly come under attach. Watch this movie and you will know why. Yes, I willingly walk up to wounded Cape buffalo and invite a charge. So what? I make no apologies for how I hunt. Yes, I do what no other professional hunter is willing to do. But this is how I chose to live my life. This movie tells my story. You will see for yourself, all my greatest footage, all the times I could have been killed, but feined death at the last second; just feet away.

So the god of hunting wannabe is of such low I.Q. that he does not understand the meaning of "feigning death," or he has a new technique of Unprofessional Hunting that I never heard of before.
He drops to the ground and plays 'possum "at the last second; just feet away" from the charging buffalo ?

Of course, I have my detractors, but that is hunting as I know and practice it. When push comes to shove, I shove. I thrive on the challenge of trying to stay alive in the face of certain death. Doing what other professional hunters and clients, given the same opportunity, are not willing or able to do. Greatest Buffalo Hunts gives you all of my greatest footage in one DVD. This movie is the greatest bang for the buck I can offer you. This movie has over-the-top adreneline like you have come to expect from Nitro Express Productions."

Please keep them coming.

Good morning Cal!

If Cal is still refusing the religious conversion, still worshipping the false god, it may be time for an exorcism.
And I get to recycle this cartoon again, a parody of a Mark Sullivan video.
Saeed stars as MS, Walter is playing the part of Cal.
More TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED:

29 September 2020, 12:34
Saeed
quote:
quote:

So the god of hunting wannabe is of such low I.Q. that he does not understand the meaning of "feigning death," or he has a new technique of Unprofessional Hunting that I never heard of before.
He drops to the ground and plays 'possum "at the last second; just feet away" from the charging buffalo ?

Please keep them coming.

Good morning Cal!

If Cal is still refusing the religious conversion, still worshipping the false god, it may be time for an exorcism.
And I get to recycle this cartoon again, a parody of a Mark Sullivan video.
Saeed stars as MS, Walter is playing the part of Cal.
More TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED:

I LOVE it!

A very fitting description of the self proclaimed MARK OF DEATH!

In reality he is nothing but THE MARK OF A FART! rotflmo

Good morning Cal!

31 October 2020, 15:31
Saeed
A member sent me the following, from Africanhunting.com.

"...I bought several of Marks videos a while back. I watched two of them. I will tell you this. I could not watch the rest. In my opinion Mark is not an ethical hunter. It became very apparent to me that he has his clients purposly gut shoot these animals to induce a charge. There was one scene where they were following a "wounded" buffalo. When they finally made him charge, they blew the buffs bottom jaw off. They passed SEVERAL opportunities to dispatch the animal. I feel Mark has done far more to destroy ethical hunting than any other person I have ever known and/or heard of. I am glad to hear about SCI's ruling...."

"...I was not a member of SCI until yesterday , so my opinion means nothing but I watched one of those videos of marks and shut the dam thing off half way in. How anyone that hunts like that can call himself a hunter is beyond me . ON the good side I did not even know that crap existed until I read his name in the forums < sheltered life lol > good for SCI for putting the sport ahead of money..."

Good morning Cal!

Your feedback please! clap

18 November 2020, 15:54
Saeed
Another quote from a hunter posted on Africahunt.com

“... mklap : I have spent many years convincing my wife that hunting is not barbaric and that harvesting of animals is not just to pad the ego. I saw a Mark Sullivan video at Cabela's and bought it. I talked my wife into watching it with me. Let me say that out of disgust, my wife left after 10 minutes. I was thankful that she didn't witness Mark taunting a Buf that had been spined and was immobile. The Buf shock attempting to get up, but was unable. After Mark decided that he had milked that suffering animal for all the video drama he could and it was not able to provide the glorious charge and "decide it's fate", he allowed the animal to be dispatched. Any way you look at it, that is Barbaric and is only to pad his ego. His actions are indefensible !!!!!
Perception is reality ! Especially to the anti hunting establishment...”

The world famous, one and only, the fake professional hunter who likes to call himself THE MARK OF DEATH, correctly named by real hunters as THE MARK OF A FART!

Only SICK idiots worship and support him.

Because they are no better!

Good morning Cal! rotflmo

07 May 2021, 08:03
Tommy45
Can someone please tell me what the factual basis is for the derisive comments regarding Mark Sullivan?
07 May 2021, 09:34
Todd Williams
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy45:
Can someone please tell me what the factual basis is for the derisive comments regarding Mark Sullivan?

Heeeaaarrrr Weeeeeee GO!

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn