ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
well after the second video it is clear he is acting as a pro hunter in SA as he spells it out on his own. I guess we all know now even though clients may not pay him direct he is getting paid. Could lead to trouble for clients since it is clear now.

just another SA scam from some of the bad ones over there who will do anything to make a buck. funny now that the proof is out certain people stopped posting or sticking up for the joke who started the whole thread

This is the exact sort of thing that has divided us to a point of irreconcilable differences.

Cal doesn't need or want me or anyone else to defend him. He has made his way through life just fine without any of this.

He is a solid, kind and generous man whom has selflessly shared his DR knowledge with all, at no compensation asked for or expected.

The kind of character Cal exhibits; I have a special needs son. Cal met Brian once at his home when we were up there on vacation. My sons birthday is in March. EVERY year, a package shows up with a birthday gift from him to my son. That alone, is a selfless act of humanity that there is far too little of in this world.

This forum is less without his participation.

As for MS. I have known Mark pretty well for 15 years or so. He used to be a very active member of the Phoenix Chapter when he lived here and I was on the BOD. He always was generous with donations and his quasi celebrity status. He is NOT what you people think.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3385 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had to chuckle when the client changed shirts in mid stalk. ( Some of you maybe remember that I changed barrel and scope during a stock n my last video.)
Sullivan doesn't do anybody any good by getting half cut before he drones on about the virtues of being a great PH.
Ain't you thankful that you don't have to hunt with the jerk!

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
well after the second video it is clear he is acting as a pro hunter in SA as he spells it out on his own. I guess we all know now even though clients may not pay him direct he is getting paid. Could lead to trouble for clients since it is clear now.

just another SA scam from some of the bad ones over there who will do anything to make a buck. funny now that the proof is out certain people stopped posting or sticking up for the joke who started the whole thread

This is the exact sort of thing that has divided us to a point of irreconcilable differences.

Cal doesn't need or want me or anyone else to defend him. He has made his way through life just fine without any of this.

He is a solid, kind and generous man whom has selflessly shared his DR knowledge with all, at no compensation asked for or expected.

The kind of character Cal exhibits; I have a special needs son. Cal met Brian once at his home when we were up there on vacation. My sons birthday is in March. EVERY year, a package shows up with a birthday gift from him to my son. That alone, is a selfless act of humanity that there is far too little of in this world.

As for MS. I have known Mark pretty well for 15 years or so. He used to be a very active member of the Phoenix Chapter when he lived here and I was on the BOD. He always was generous with donations and his quasi celebrity status. He is NOT what you people think.

Yup. I spent 3 days quail and hog hunting with him a few years back. He is nothing like one sees on film.

Posts: 11958 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

he may be a great guy and my comment is not about the type of sa hunt it was. it is the point that anyone with any common sense knew this hunt was not on the up and up. The videos now posted show it clear as day now.

even crooks and shady people do nice things sometimes. I am judging it all by what I am seeing and hearing in the videos about this hunt or thread not there life history. Anyone who sees the video and then defends the action of how the hunt was done is just covering for someone to be nice. It is a misleading story posted and hunt offer. I would rather make sure some other hunter does not get what could be an illegal hunt then stick up for either guy.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

he may be a great guy and my comment is not about the type of sa hunt it was. it is the point that anyone with any common sense knew this hunt was not on the up and up. The videos now posted show it clear as day now.

even crooks and shady people do nice things sometimes. I am judging it all by what I am seeing and hearing in the videos about this hunt or thread not there life history. Anyone who sees the video and then defends the action of how the hunt was done is just covering for someone to be nice. It is a misleading story posted and hunt offer. I would rather make sure some other hunter does not get what could be an illegal hunt then stick up for either guy.

You referred to Cal as "The Joke that started the thread". Not cool.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3385 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what is not cool is how miss leading the thread is from his side. that is the joke and now the videos makes it clear he was full of shit. they can still both be your hero's but I would rather call it what it is and try and save another hunter from a bad deal.

it was clear to me from the start he was just using the I paid mark nothing as a bs cover. I can only judge it by what I have seen and heard come out of one person mouth. If most of you who are sticking up for them saw this happen by someone you did not know there would be far worse said then what I have.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
what is not cool is how miss leading the thread is from his side. that is the joke and now the videos makes it clear he was full of shit. they can still both be your hero's but I would rather call it what it is and try and save another hunter from a bad deal.

it was clear to me from the start he was just using the I paid mark nothing as a bs cover. I can only judge it by what I have seen and heard come out of one person mouth. If most of you who are sticking up for them saw this happen by someone you did not know there would be far worse said then what I have.

Cal is my friend, not my hero. Friends cover friends backs. Even on AR. And I have not defended the hunt, I have defended Cal's character.

I would NEVER hunt Buffalo in RSA.

MS, even though I've know Mark for quite some time, I would probably never hunt with him, even going back to when he had Mbaragandu GMA. He is just not what I want in a PH. But I like him as a man.

I will gracefully exit this argument now.

Formerly "Nganga"

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

OK, let me put some reality into this very shameful smack in the face of every single hunter. and any honest professional participating in hunting.

I never met, or personally know either Cal or Mark Sullivan.

They can be the most generous, down to earth, gentlemen ever born.

Now let us get back to today, and what we have been shown by these two examples of a hunter and professional.

Let us start with Mark Sullivan.

He has devoted all his professional life to glorifying himself.

His only fame is producing fake buffalo charges.

He is almost universally despised in the professional hunting community because of this, as anyone who has ever hunted buffalo for any length of time would tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that what Mark Sullivan is claiming to be normal is not.

He fakes these buffalo charges to put himself in the spot light.

We have many seasoned hunters here who have hunted buffalo, how many of them had their professional hunter kill their buffalo?

How many have had their professional hunter push them into the shadows, while he sets up all his video cameras, talk to the camera to show how great he is, and walks up to a half dead buffalo to finish off and show what a sick hero he is?

How many professional hunters have taken it upon themselves to put their paying clients down, just to show that HE is the man with the intelligence and bravery to kill a buffalo?

How many professional hunters have gone out of their way to not criticize others in his profession, but to go out of his way to put them down?

Just like his little puppy, Sean has said, all other professional hunters need to grow a pair!

Due to his sick behavior, and his totally uncaring attitude, he got kicked out Tanzania.

And then we come to this very "hunt" that Cal was so proud to display for all of us.

Both Cal and Sean have stated that Mark Sullivan IS NOT LICENSED to guide clients in South Africa.

Despite this little pesky fact, Sean advertises BUFFALO HUNTS WITH MARK SULLIVAN IN SOUTH AFRICA!

Cal goes on one of these hunts, and comes here to promote his hero's new profession.

Sean posts videos on Youtube promoting these hunts with Mark Sullivan in South Africa.

These videos are open to anyone with an Internet connection.

Not many have any clue that all these hunts are basically run illegally.

Then we have some members here asking why are we being divisive?

Shouldn't the question really be, should we turn a blind eye to something, done in OUR name, that is a blatant lie, and ILLEGAL to boot?

Should we not question the individuals involved in this sorry pull the wool over your eyes, make believe, episode which brings shame to all of us as hunters?

Aren't these are the sort of people we could well do without in our sport?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You referred to Cal as "The Joke that started the thread". Not cool.

Calling Cal a Joke is not cool??

Is it cool to promote a hunt being conducted by a Joke of a pretender professional hunter working illegally in South Africa??

Steve, YOU are the Joke!

We remember your past life here on AR, where you behaved so badly, so shamefully, you got kicked out off the Forums.

That was the time you used your previous ID here.

I keep wondering what got into you in those days to get so obnoxious!

Remember those days??

Care to tell us why your behavior then was not something to be proud off??

May be you just want to be like Mark Sullivan??

Apparently a perfect gentleman in real life, but goes out of his way to be an utter jerk in public??

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mark Sullivan IS NOT LICENSED to guide clients in South Africa.

Despite this little pesky fact, Sean advertises BUFFALO HUNTS WITH MARK SULLIVAN IN SOUTH AFRICA!

MS is who he is and regardless of his style, has acquired numerous supporters (fans) through his trickery and while his antics do not go well with most of the hunting fraternity, i.e. the ethical ones, not much has been said about those individuals who help him in his ways to achieve his goals.

Its high time for those unscrupulous (greedy)SA outfitters who volunteer their concessions and rig the paperwork to allow these scams to be conducted to be exposed, tarred and feathered as well. coffee

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:
Mark Sullivan IS NOT LICENSED to guide clients in South Africa.

MS is who he is and regardless of his style, has acquired numerous supporters (fans) through his trickery and while his antics do not go well with most of the hunting fraternity, i.e. the ethical ones, not much has been said about those individuals who help him in his ways to achieve his goals.

Its high time for those unscrupulous (greedy)SA outfitters who volunteer their concessions and rig the paperwork to allow these scams to be conducted to be exposed, tarred and feathered as well. coffee

How dare you you criticize the criminals in the hunting industry!

You are being very divisive!

Division is one thing we do not need!

It is just not COOL! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

If memory serves me right, SCI had at one time banned MS for being a naughty boy.

Would it not be appropriate for the current SCI & DSC Ethics Committees to investigate, identify and ban the unscrupulous outfitters (and agents, for "aiding & abetting") from peddling their wares at the convention?

C'mon Saeed, a gramophone record has two sides. and if one side is persistently played the grooves eventually wear out. Big Grin

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

If memory serves me right, SCI had at one time banned MS for being a naughty boy.

Would it not be appropriate for the current SCI & DSC Ethics Committees to investigate, identify and ban the unscrupulous outfitters (and agents, for "aiding & abetting") from peddling their wares at the convention?

C'mon Saeed, a gramophone record has two sides. and if one side is persistently played the grooves eventually wear out. Big Grin

Not sure what DSC might do, but I can assure you SCI’s so called “ethics” committee does not know the meaning of the word!

It is amazing that SCI kicked Mark Sullivan out of their shows!

I thought he would fit right in what SCI has created.

They have turned hunting into a competition!

MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Exact what Mark Sullivan has been saying for years, in regard to other professional hunters!

Poetic justice, isn’t it! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I’m not anybody at SCI, but I think the biggest reason the ethics committees are really useless is actually the result of another of your pet peeves- lawyers and lawsuits here in the US.

If you find against an outfitter, you have harmed them, and unless you have way more than isolated evidence, you will be sued, and it will likely cost a lot of money to defend.

Thus not much action even if the normal guy would agree that there is a problem.

I’ve never met MS. I can’t believe his onscreen persona is remotely like his real life behavior, or he’d be lying dead in some field somewhere.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Saeed, I’m not anybody at SCI, but I think the biggest reason the ethics committees are really useless is actually the result of another of your pet peeves- lawyers and lawsuits here in the US.

If you find against an outfitter, you have harmed them, and unless you have way more than isolated evidence, you will be sued, and it will likely cost a lot of money to defend.

Thus not much action even if the normal guy would agree that there is a problem.

I’ve never met MS. I can’t believe his onscreen persona is remotely like his real life behavior, or he’d be lying dead in some field somewhere.

Mark Sullivan does NOT get into any dangerous situations in the field.

That is very obvious from all his silly, self glorifying videos.

First of all there is no way in hell he would have gotten so many buffalo charges if he did not set them up himself.

The proof of that is how come all these buffalo lay right in the open for him to walk up to and finish off?

And if I had any doubts whatsoever about him, once he started calling all other professional hunters cowards, he has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt that HE is the Grand Coward of the African professional hunting community.

Have you noticed in all his videos, it is not the HUNT.

It is HIM!

I can appreciate someone acting in a sort of Hollywood comedy show.

But not in actual hunting.

It might have started as a joke with him.

Then it degenerated into a sick industry - just as SCI started their "awards", and from there that got its own life and became a bloody SICK competition, to the extent that they now care about nothing but their stupid circles.

Something I have also noticed about Mark Sullivan lately.

Everything he does in South Africa has become "the best" or the "biggest" in his career!

That should tell us there is something there that is not really ticking properly!

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Interesting video. Having not hunted africa and maybe unaware of some factor for it ( Maybe someone can explain a reason), I think from watching that its poor guiding.
The guide should have had the client better prepared. Rather than waffling on about how the animal chooses to die. Rifle should have been up as the bull stood, the call to shoot should have come much earlier. Rather than at the point the bull leaves. It was the late gun and body movement that caused the Bull to go.

That was my thought. That buffalo stood for over a second before looking at them. I would have shouldered the rifle before it stood and fired before it looked at me. Not that I am criticizing. But, it is much easier to hit an animal that does not know exactly where you are.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Interesting video. Having not hunted africa and maybe unaware of some factor for it ( Maybe someone can explain a reason), I think from watching that its poor guiding.
The guide should have had the client better prepared. Rather than waffling on about how the animal chooses to die. Rifle should have been up as the bull stood, the call to shoot should have come much earlier. Rather than at the point the bull leaves. It was the late gun and body movement that caused the Bull to go.

That was my thought. That buffalo stood for over a second before looking at them. I would have shouldered the rifle before it stood and fired before it looked at me. Not that I am criticizing. But, it is much easier to hit an animal that does not know exactly where you are.

If you have read earlier parts of this great adventure, you would have known that the clueless idiots who “hunt” with Mark Sullivan REQUIRE his permission to shoot!

As this report is developing, the world famous, legendary, professional hunter, Mark Sullivan, and anyone associated in any hunting adventure with him, is so up the twilight zone, non of us normal hunter can ever understand! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

If you have read earlier parts of this great adventure, you would have known that the clueless idiots who “hunt” with Mark Sullivan REQUIRE his permission to shoot!

Ahem, isn't that true for every PH and client? I am not going to go ahead and shoot until my PH tells me it is OK to do so. It is his job to pick the animal to shoot etc..

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

Ahem, isn't that true for every PH and client? I am not going to go ahead and shoot until my PH tells me it is OK to do so. It is his job to pick the animal to shoot etc..

Not on any hunt I have been on, whether it is me hunting or anyone else.

The client and PH agree on a specific animal, that is true.

But the client never waits for the Ph to actually gives him "permission" to shoot.

Once an animal is identified, the client shoots whenever an opportunity occurs, normally the sooner the better.

But we are not talking out a normal buffalo hunt here.

We are discussing a MARK SULLIVAN BUFFALO HUNT.

Where nothing normal happens, it is all controlled by him, and only silly idiots join in.

Cal, and that other idiot in the video shown above, prove to their shame!

Good morning Cal, your silence deafening rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two years after the first post and this picks up something like 7 new pages. Wow!

Posts: 11958 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not on any hunt I have been on, whether it is me hunting or anyone else.

The client and PH agree on a specific animal, that is true.

But the client never waits for the Ph to actually gives him "permission" to shoot.

Once an animal is identified, the client shoots whenever an opportunity occurs, normally the sooner the better.

That's what I mean. PH identifies the animal and says it is OK to take him.

The videos I have seen of MS the only time I have seen him say don't shoot is when trying to give the opportunity "to choose how to die" to a wounded animal Wink

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The two most famous buffalo hunters who have ever graced a farm in South Africa.

They add fame and glory, endless bullshit, ear tags removed and the holes sawed off with genuine new born buffalo calf ear skin leather.

The 3 weeks old calf was given a choice of which one of these very famous personalities would skin its ears.

Another version of this story is being published by a very well known hunting magazine.

But only on AR would one get the complete, unedited version.

Both of these two individuals value their privacy, but as AR is the only website which only publishes the TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, Cal willing shares with us these valuable facts about his

unforgettable hunt with his hero.

May I suggest any new comer to this hunt report start right from the beginning, I can assure you of pages and pages of unbelievable entertainment!

We have to thank Cal for sharing it with us here on AR.

Cal, would you be so kind as to explain to us the significance of the SS on your hats?

I do remember sometimes last century some deranged criminal in Germany started such an organization.

Are you two part of it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Saeed:

I..

Gentlemen, don't make too much out of Cal's silence. His mother had a serious medical condition and is hospitalized.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Saeed:

I..

Gentlemen, don't make too much out of Cal's silence. His mother had a serious medical condition and is hospitalized.

I wish her well.

Sadly, this year has not been very good to anyone.

Two of my immediate family passed away this year, as well as several friends.

Non was due to the Chink virus.

Heart and cancer I am afraid.

I will pray for her health to improve.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It has indeed been a bad year for many medically.

I know several who have had the virus. None died. The most disturbing to me personally was a guy I never met who died. He bought a turkey hunt I donated. We communicated regularly. He called me one day to invite me gator hunting. Less than a week later, I sent him a picture of two giant gobblers. A few days later , someone sent a notice about a celebration of his life. He was dead. It all happened so quickly.

Life is fragile and way too short .

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
It has indeed been a bad year for many medically.

I know several who have had the virus. None died. The most disturbing to me personally was a guy I never met who died. He bought a turkey hunt I donated. We communicated regularly. He called me one day to invite me gator hunting. Less than a week later, I sent him a picture of two giant gobblers. A few days later , someone sent a notice about a celebration of his life. He was dead. It all happened so quickly.

Life is fragile and way too short .

That is exactly why I follow a simple rule.

Live every day of your life as you wish it to be.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well said Saeed

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Let's extend our thoughts to Cal during his difficult time with his Mother. I lost mine last year and know how heart-wrenching it can be.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9868 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cal sent me a pm after my earlier post. was a gentleman and told me about his mom.

I wish them both well and hope all is good.

I lost a good friend and ph in south Africa to cancer just after the new year. makes all we complain about seem stupid in the end

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
cal sent me a pm after my earlier post. was a gentleman and told me about his mom.

I wish them both well and hope all is good.

I lost a good friend and ph in south Africa to cancer just after the new year. makes all we complain about seem stupid in the end

+1

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I honestly wish we could all reboot 2020!

I now 8 families here on AR who have lost loved ones since the beginning of this year.

Very sad indeed.

We should keep everyone who's not well in our prayers.

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know 8 families here on AR who have lost loved ones since the beginning of this year.

Very sad indeed.

No s%#t!

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I now 8 families here on AR who have lost loved ones since the beginning of this year.

Very sad indeed.

Absolutely. I wish more would take this seriously. Perhaps the pain & suffering economically & medically would end sooner rather than later.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Too many fools still think it’s a hoax. 2020

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Thanks to that damn fool in the White House. I am a lifelong conservative libertarian Republican and I want him gone.

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drongo:
quote:

Thanks to that damn fool in the White House. I am a lifelong conservative libertarian Republican and I want him gone.

So you are sayin your voting for "Biden". That information is good to know. diggin

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1575 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
quote:
quote:

So you are sayin your voting for "Biden". That information is good to know. diggin

I wish there was an alternative. This is 2016 all over again. Going to vote against someone rather than for someone. My vote in Maryland doesn’t matter anyway. This Tate is pure Democrat.

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
It’s hold your nose and vote all over again......

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I wish there was an alternative. This is 2016 all over again. Going to vote against someone rather than for someone. My vote in Maryland doesn’t matter anyway. This Tate is pure Democrat.

You are a hunter and gun owner and you are going to vote for Biden...razor sharp logic right thereFrowner

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a hunter and gun owner and you are going to vote for Biden...razor sharp logic right thereFrowner

No difference to saying you are a shooter and a hunter and you still go “hunt” farm pets with an illegally working idiot?? rotflmo