ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We had a member being screwed out of $70,000 by a crooked booking agent.

He posted his complaints on AR.

Some asked for that thread to be kept at the top of that forum, permanently, to show how crooked Blaire was.

I did not do it.

So they did what they wanted.

They kept bringing it back to the top for years.

I let them, because I have no wish to support crooks, despite the fact of receiving legal threats from both Blaire and his lawyers.

I told them to take a bloody hike!

Funny how that thread seems to have died a natural death as soon as I posted that we should treat all crooks the same.

Saeed:

Thanks for the reminder; we have been remiss in our duties; perhaps COVID distracted us. Anyway, back on page 1. Thanks!!!!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
You forgot the most important facts Cal.

Saeed does not like lies.

Saeed does not like bullshit artists.

Saeed does not like fakes.

Saeed will not allow unscrupulous booking agents to offer illegal, fake, hunts on AR.

Saeed will not allow unprofessional, unlicensed idiots to offer hunts on AR.

Also, Saeed does not like Trump....

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:
You forgot the most important facts Cal.

Saeed does not like lies.

Saeed does not like bullshit artists.

Saeed does not like fakes.

Saeed will not allow unscrupulous booking agents to offer illegal, fake, hunts on AR.

Saeed will not allow unprofessional, unlicensed idiots to offer hunts on AR.

Also, Saeed does not like Trump....

Nor Hitlery or Biden any politician!

Collectively liars, every single one of them!

Certain qualities Mark Sullivan has with politicians is lying and self serving!

Non of them know what the truth is!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We do agree on that.....

Don't know Sullivan other than his videos. He is less offensive than some of the bubba dudes here in the US. I am surprised Cal likes him so much as Cal is about as reputable guy as there is...

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
We do agree on that.....

Don't know Sullivan other than his videos. He is less offensive than some of the bubba dudes here in the US. I am surprised Cal likes him so much as Cal is about as reputable guy as there is...

My guess is that Cal likes him because they both shoot big calibers.

The sort that scramble one’s brains, and as demonstrated here very well, totally useless for hunting!

Great for bragging rights, but nothing else! rotflmo

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I am surprised Cal likes him so much as Cal is about as reputable guy as there is...

Maybe because Cal actually knows him and spent time with him?

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Dogcat: Thanks for the kind words.

To answer why I like Mark is quite simple. While I have only hunted with Mark once. I have communicated with him for years and talked to him at shows years before that. I see Mark for what he is and I looked at the whole picture before I made my conclusions. The whole picture is Mark is a family man who loves his wife and kids, loves the outdoors and knows well the passions of Africa and double rifles, and most of all he is a patriot who knows the Constitution, the second amendment, and the history of our founding fathers. Of course, also, is his taste in the finest of double rifles. He's a great guy to share a campfire with and keeps those in attendance laughing with his humor. In other words, what is there not to like?

As to his hunting videos I see beyond the film personality and the real man. Mark is an actor who found an untried niche in the world of hunting videos. And, it worked! Look at his video sales and repeat clients. We would never watch a Hollywood film and state that is how the actor is in real life. Trust me, Mark's on film personality is not his real life personality.

I can also state my disgust in those who make up false stories and/or repeat them. Most adults condemn behavior in kids who do this but in the hunting world it seems to be quite common when it relates to Mark. I don't mean those who may not like Mark's style. I refer to repeating stores as fact such as Mark shooting buffalo in the testicles to induce a charge, of shooting dozens of buffalo to get one good charge for the videos, of being kicked out of several countries for game violations, and the list goes on.

When I did the analysis and tabulation of Mark's videos when I was recovering from a knee replacement many people were amazed on how few charges were shown in the videos. I will repeat it here. In 16 years 8 buffalo charges were filmed and 6 hippo charges. None of the hippo were wounded. Yet the number of charges magnified over the years to dozens, 50, or 100 or better. Many with a rational mind read the facts and modified their opinions.

Some opinions will never change. Saeed's hatred of Mark knows no bounds. Saeed has fabricated stories of Mark over the years, posted 1500+ angry posts here on AR, and is convinced Mark is a criminal. I can only state again that my hunt with Mark was 100% legal. Saeed says it was not. The owner of the ranch stated it was legal. Saeed says no. The South African PH in attendance said the hunt was legal. Saeed said it was not. When a game department official wrote a letter for me to publish stating all was legal and within the law, Saeed said it was not.

When I penned my parody of the hunt I know that angered Saeed and I offered an apology but it was not accepted.

I do not worship Mark (Saeed's words) but know the man, not just the image. I don't agree with everything Mark does. One video showed him talking to a client while the spined buffalo was trying to gain his feet. No quesiton, the buffalo should have been shot immediately and then the narrative. However, I am not going to hate the man or take away all of the good things about my association with him over one bad moment.

It happens often. One fine gent here said Mark makes a habit of kicking sand in the face of a hippo to induce a charge. Mark did this once--it was not a habit but the word was used to describe behavior of a man whom the writer did not favor. Yes, Mark did as the hippo was behind a tree and he wanted a charge for the film. The bull was not wounded. The bull was going to die anyway. It could have been shot where it stood or a charge could make for an exciting end. It was! Don't like it? That's OK but please don't lie and make up stories to be one of the crowd.

In closing, I will say this. If I saw Mark doing any of the behaviors attributed to him I would not champion his cause. I also believe it is fair to say if you folks reading this spent time with Mark and saw the whole man many, if not most of you, would change your opinion.

So that is why I side with Mark. No emotion, just I know the facts.
Cheers, gentlemen.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Visiting this thread now and again so as to stay current on matters AR, I think of the 2006 Nick Hamm film 'The Journey' where Ian Paisley and Martin McGuinness shared a long car ride together which ultimately led to the St Andrews Agreement.

In a similar vein of thought, I have this vision of Saeed boarding his annual flight to Tanzania and Mark Sullivan occupying the seat next to him! Plenty of time and opportunity for the two to 'chat'!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Dogcat: Thanks for the kind words.

To answer why I like Mark is quite simple. While I have only hunted with Mark once. I have communicated with him for years and talked to him at shows years before that. I see Mark for what he is and I looked at the whole picture before I made my conclusions. The whole picture is Mark is a family man who loves his wife and kids, loves the outdoors and knows well the passions of Africa and double rifles, and most of all he is a patriot who knows the Constitution, the second amendment, and the history of our founding fathers. Of course, also, is his taste in the finest of double rifles. He's a great guy to share a campfire with and keeps those in attendance laughing with his humor. In other words, what is there not to like?

As to his hunting videos I see beyond the film personality and the real man. Mark is an actor who found an untried niche in the world of hunting videos. And, it worked! Look at his video sales and repeat clients. We would never watch a Hollywood film and state that is how the actor is in real life. Trust me, Mark's on film personality is not his real life personality.

I can also state my disgust in those who make up false stories and/or repeat them. Most adults condemn behavior in kids who do this but in the hunting world it seems to be quite common when it relates to Mark. I don't mean those who may not like Mark's style. I refer to repeating stores as fact such as Mark shooting buffalo in the testicles to induce a charge, of shooting dozens of buffalo to get one good charge for the videos, of being kicked out of several countries for game violations, and the list goes on.

When I did the analysis and tabulation of Mark's videos when I was recovering from a knee replacement many people were amazed on how few charges were shown in the videos. I will repeat it here. In 16 years 8 buffalo charges were filmed and 6 hippo charges. None of the hippo were wounded. Yet the number of charges magnified over the years to dozens, 50, or 100 or better. Many with a rational mind read the facts and modified their opinions.

Some opinions will never change. Saeed's hatred of Mark knows no bounds. Saeed has fabricated stories of Mark over the years, posted 1500+ angry posts here on AR, and is convinced Mark is a criminal. I can only state again that my hunt with Mark was 100% legal. Saeed says it was not. The owner of the ranch stated it was legal. Saeed says no. The South African PH in attendance said the hunt was legal. Saeed said it was not. When a game department official wrote a letter for me to publish stating all was legal and within the law, Saeed said it was not.

When I penned my parody of the hunt I know that angered Saeed and I offered an apology but it was not accepted.

I do not worship Mark (Saeed's words) but know the man, not just the image. I don't agree with everything Mark does. One video showed him talking to a client while the spined buffalo was trying to gain his feet. No quesiton, the buffalo should have been shot immediately and then the narrative. However, I am not going to hate the man or take away all of the good things about my association with him over one bad moment.

It happens often. One fine gent here said Mark makes a habit of kicking sand in the face of a hippo to induce a charge. Mark did this once--it was not a habit but the word was used to describe behavior of a man whom the writer did not favor. Yes, Mark did as the hippo was behind a tree and he wanted a charge for the film. The bull was not wounded. The bull was going to die anyway. It could have been shot where it stood or a charge could make for an exciting end. It was! Don't like it? That's OK but please don't lie and make up stories to be one of the crowd.

In closing, I will say this. If I saw Mark doing any of the behaviors attributed to him I would not champion his cause. I also believe it is fair to say if you folks reading this spent time with Mark and saw the whole man many, if not most of you, would change your opinion.

So that is why I side with Mark. No emotion, just I know the facts.
Cheers, gentlemen.
Cal

Ok Cal.

Let us get some answers.

1. How come non of the real, decent, professional hunters I have hunted with, and those I have met and talked too, hardly ever have a buffalo charge.

2. In my almost 40 years of hunting, shooting quite a few buffalo, and being present on a few more, NOT A SINGLE WOUNDED BUFFALO EVER LIES IN THE OPEN!

They always find some thicket to hide in.

3. How come Mark Sullivan no longer hunts Tanzania?

4. How come he is advertising taking clients on “hunts” in South Africa where YOU have clearly stated that he does not hold a professional license to legally allow him to guide clients??

5. Why have the two biggest, most important hunting organizations, SCI and DSC refuse to have him in their exhibitions?

SCI still allows Blaire to exhibit, but have UN ceremoniously kicked Mark Sullivan out!

Even THEY think he is a bigger crook than Blaire!

That is saying something!

PS!

Those who have had it in for Blaire, and keep bringing his thread back up for years, it would be interesting to hear your opinions on Mark Sullivan.

Remember, he was advertising himself guiding hunters in South Africa!

DESPITE THE FACT HE IS NOT, REPEAT, NOT, legally allowed to do so.

How would any of you feel hunting with an individual who is clearly breaking the laws of the country you are visiting?

Do any of you think a visitor to your country, assuming he gets a permit to be a tour guide, then he works in a hospital as a doctor??

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you guys keep this up maybe the 458 win. thread can be passed for the number of posts.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo jumping rotflmo rotflmo Damn, I never thought about that! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking, what if Mark Sullivan never fired his rifle while guiding a client.

That is what a PH want from his clients, a good shooting client and that make a happy PH & client from what I have been told.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
I was just thinking, what if Mark Sullivan never fired his rifle while guiding a client.

That is what a PH want from his clients, a good shooting client and that make a happy PH & client from what I have been told.

A proper, honest, ethical, professional hunter with class, integrity. Respect for both his profession, client and the animals he hunts, prides himself on never having to fire a single shot at a clients animal.

In my years of hunting, I think I have had my professional hunters fire at my animals 3 times.

And every single one had asked before hand if they can fire a shot, because they wanted to test a new rifle, or ammo they had.

Never, ever in danger.

Mark Sullivan is the exact opposite.

He says his clients are a bunch of stupid idiots - I agree with him. Every single one of them.

Classless, spineless, unprofessional, self serving idiot!

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was thinking about it. Reading the interview he had I think he mentioned one season he did not do any follow up shots and clients ended up with a lot of wounded animals that were never recovered.

My view on that is, it is the PHs job to get his client to a position for a good shot and set him up for success. If a lot of clients are missing then the fault lies with the PH not the client. Unless he is bringing over clients that are not familiar with their firearms and do not have a clue.

The clients in the videos seem to be decent shots though. The only video I saw where a client completely missed a whole bunch of shots was Cal's Wink . He finally got the bull at the end though.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nopride2:
If you guys keep this up maybe the 458 win. thread can be passed for the number of posts.

Dave

My Royal Kafue Lion hunt report has 51,000 views but this thread is becoming a danger. I would hate for Cal to best me. Perhaps I should bump the Lion hunt back up in the queue. Big Grin

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

I was thinking about it. Reading the interview he had I think he mentioned one season he did not do any follow up shots and clients ended up with a lot of wounded animals that were never recovered.

My view on that is, it is the PHs job to get his client to a position for a good shot and set him up for success. If a lot of clients are missing then the fault lies with the PH not the client. Unless he is bringing over clients that are not familiar with their firearms and do not have a clue.

The clients in the videos seem to be decent shots though. The only video I saw where a client completely missed a whole bunch of shots was Cal's Wink . He finally got the bull at the end though.

He is lying, as usual.

There is no way in hell that a professional hunter would get a whole season of utterly stupid, useless clients.

Not even ones as stupid as to pick him as their professional hunter.

True, that a professional hunter's job is to get his clients into a good position to make a killing shot.

If a bad situation arises and an animal is wounded, it is the job of the professional hunter to get his client to finish it off, as quickly as possible.

Only stupid, unprofessional, self serving, self glorifying, Hollywood nuts take the time to set up all sorts of cameras to get the perfect angle FOR THEMSELVES!

Low life does not get any lower!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

He is lying, as usual.

There is no way in hell that a professional hunter would get a whole season of utterly stupid, useless clients.

True, that a professional hunter's job is to get his clients into a good position to make a killing shot.

If a bad situation arises and an animal is wounded, it is the job of the professional hunter to get his client to finish it off, as quickly as possible.

Only stupid, unprofessional, self serving, self glorifying, Hollywood nuts take the time to set up all sorts of cameras to get the perfect angle FOR THEMSELVES!

Saeed,I don't care what a man does with his money, and if people like hunting with MS then who are we to say they are wrong??

It's like people paying big money to golf with Tiger Woods....I'm sure that the Golf game is all about Tiger Woods but if the person is happy with that then good for them

I personally wouldn't hunt with MS because I want the hunt that I am paying for to be about ME

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He is lying, as usual.

Saeed,I don't care what a man does with his money, and if people like hunting with MS then who are we to say they are wrong??

It's like people paying big money to golf with Tiger Woods....I'm sure that the Golf game is all about Tiger Woods but if the person is happy with that then good for them

I personally wouldn't hunt with MS because I want the hunt that I am paying for to be about ME

You are absolutely right.

My problem with both Sean and Cal is promoting these illegal activities on AR!

Everyone is at liberty to pay his money and go anywhere he wishes.

Non of my business.

But when they use AR to promote such unsavory character conducting illegal hunts then it does bother me.

I don’t like it, and I state my opinion.

I could just as easily deleted these, and then I can guarantee you both Sean and Cal would have been up in arms screaming their heads off.

This way they are free to say whatever they wish to justify their awful actions, and I will keep reminding them that what they are doing is unacceptable to a lot of hunters.

I was aware of Mark Sullivan involvement in farm hunting in South Africa while he is not licensed to do so before - other South African professional hunters did not like it at all, and informed me.

I did not say a word.

Then Sean comes up here and posts hunts offers with Mark Sullivan.

Then Cal posts his silly “hunt” here too.

I am stating my opinion, like everyone else.

And I want to make it absolutely clear, crooks should stay away from AR.

They won’t get the protection they do on other websites where they pay to advertise.

It is all free here, for HONEST outfitters and professional hunters.

And clients.

Several uncouth idiots have been exposed here, both in the profession, and clients.

No one exceptions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He is lying, as usual.

You are absolutely right.

My problem with both Sean and Cal is promoting these illegal activities on AR!

Everyone is at liberty to pay his money and go anywhere he wishes.

Non of my business.

But when they use AR to promote such unsavory character conducting illegal hunts then it does bother me.

I don’t like it, and I state my opinion.

I could just as easily deleted these, and then I can guarantee you both Sean and Cal would have been up in arms screaming their heads off.

This way they are free to say whatever they wish to justify their awful actions, and I will keep reminding them that what they are doing is unacceptable to a lot of hunters.

I was aware of Mark Sullivan involvement in farm hunting in South Africa while he is not licensed to do so before - other South African professional hunters did not like it at all, and informed me.

I did not say a word.

Then Sean comes up here and posts hunts offers with Mark Sullivan.

Then Cal posts his silly “hunt” here too.

I am stating my opinion, like everyone else.

And I want to make it absolutely clear, crooks should stay away from AR.

They won’t get the protection they do on other websites where they pay to advertise.

It is all free here, for HONEST outfitters and professional hunters.

And clients.

Several uncouth idiots have been exposed here, both in the profession, and clients.

No one exceptions.

No one here can say that you aren’t overly generous and gracious for letting us join your website...not only is it the best there is it’s FREE.

You often rub me the wrong way on the Political Forum but I respect any mans opinion as long as they respect mine. But most of all, you can say any damm thing thT you please because it’s YOUR WEBSITE and whoever doesn’t like it can go elsewhere

I wouldn’t put up with 1/2 the shit that you do if it were mine

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal said hunt with Mark Sullivan. Mark Sullivan was present so that would be with. Had he said Buffalo hunt BY Mark Sullivan that might be false.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
Cal said hunt with Mark Sullivan. Mark Sullivan was present so that would be with. Had he said Buffalo hunt BY Mark Sullivan that might be false.

I like your logic.

Reminds me of an old HAWAII FIVE O series.

If I remember rightly, they had an old hillbilly family fly to Hawaii, kill people and steal their money.

Apparently they have done this to about 150 people on the mainland!

When they got caught, the old lady said they were NOT murderers, as apparently one only MURDERS family members.

Others are fair game.

She also said they were NOT thieves!

One cannot steal from dead people! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this similar to "what the definition of is is"? There is a reason French was the language of diplomacy in the past as it is a very precise language that leaves ambiguity behind.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Is this similar to "what the definition of is is"? There is a reason French was the language of diplomacy in the past as it is a very precise language that leaves ambiguity behind.

English is a very strange language.

Actually, I think once you get into any language, you can see all sorts of things that make no sense at all.

But, one thing has become abundantly clear.

Mark Sullivan is nothing but a bloody FAKE!

From his FAKE buffalo charges to his FAKE professional license.

If he was in reality TV he would give the prize winners of fakers, the Kardashians, a good run for their money!

I can actually imagine Cal having his rear end silicon filled if his hero, Mark Sullivan, had his done, as Kim did!

The mind truly boggles at the stupidity of some! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed---With all your effort leading the campaign for Mark Sullivan as Prime Minister of Dubai, I don't see how you have time to make CNC bullets, fly drones and make so many posts on this site. Good luck in your efforts.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Don't you guys know the only way this thread will die is if you stop posting. Saeed MUST have the last word for any topic or thread about Mark. His hatred, combined with a Napoleon complex, will always see he has the last word. He must come out on top. He can't have it any other way.

I pass now to you gracious host and remember Eid Mubarak, tolerance and compassion to ALL.

Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just an observation from a non participant in this discussion !
Why don’t you quit banging on Cal.
Pissing uphill eventually makes your feet wet.

Posts: 460 | Location: New Zealand, Australia, Zambia | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't you guys know the only way this thread will die is if you stop posting.

Yep, true statement. Just try it folks. Including you too, Cal. I too, have no dog in this fight and care not to. With that said, try your own 'words of wisdom' Cal. See what happens(well you know exactly what will happen-but maybe you won't like it). Simple answer: No response from Saeed. Big Grin rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Cal screaming his head off for me to stop stating, and repeating the truth.

He came here to promote a crooked, unprofessional, stupid, unethical, selfish, classless, spineless individual as a proper professional hunter.

Sometimes I wonder what is actually wrong with Cal.

Is he really this stupid, or is he playing stupid?

May be living in Alaska has frozen his head into a semi solid state, and shooting all these big bores has scrambled his brains into shattered egg shells!

We have two well know entities here.

Mark Sullivan and AR.

They both have reputations.

One is a well known website which is run basically by its own members. These members are hunters and shooters. Where honesty, and the truth is always on their minds.

And one is an utter idiot. Mark Sullivan hasn't got a single honest bone in his body when it comes to hunting.

He might have gotten charged by a wounded buffalo earlier on, most probably due to his incompetence in his chosen profession.

He then deiced that he is totally useless as a proper, honest to goodness professional hunter to guide clients in Africa.

So he hit on a formula.

He will MAKE buffalo charges.

He also guessed that there is an endless number of clueless idiots around, who would look forward to participating in his sick agenda.

They, just like him, have no clue what hunting is, they just want to participate in some idiotic Hollywood style reality show.

Sean started posting his ILLEGAL hunts guided by Mark Sullivan, who we can see very clearly that he is NOT legally authorized to conduct.

Sean is a member of AR, and he is more than welcome to post hunts of clients he represents, just like every other AR member in business.

And just like every other member, he IS open to questions regarding his offers.

His offers must be clear, and above all, LEGAL!

I asked him about this, and he informed me that he is representing a man, who he is promoting as a PROFESSIONAL HUNTER guiding clients in South Africa, while this particular individual is not legally licensed to work as a professional hunter.

That raised a flag for me, and I made my comments.

Cal wanted to jump the gun, and make sure that his next move to promote this stupid idiot working ILLEGALLY in South Africa, who he has arranged to hunt with, and post a hunt report here, is NOT going to be deleted by me.

He went as far as to post this fact, and I told him he is welcome to post his "hunt" report, and I will NOT delete it.

Well, he posted his report, and I kept my promise.

I just let everyone else state their opinions too, including Cal and myself.

Cal, next time you get your ass screwed by someone in the business, you can post it here again, as you have done in the past.

I won't deleted it, even if the ones you are complaining about complain.

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Saeed, my friend. Psychologists will state it is not good for one's health to hold in strong feelings and emotions. So, please, on your next post tell us all how you really feel about the issues at hand.
Cal
PS. Are you still searching for a set of Hatari Times?

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, my friend. Psychologists will state it is not good for one's health to hold in strong feelings and emotions. So, please, on your next post tell us all how you really feel about the issues at hand.
Cal
PS. Are you still searching for a set of Hatari Times?

Psychologists have given up on me.

Last one I talked to said I had no brain matter between my ears.

Only lead, copper and brass pellets.

His wife said "that means he has more brains than you do darling!"

Everyone burst into laughter!

Yes, I would love to get a complete set of Hatari Times.

Let me know in a PM and how much.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't do that. I would miss my early morning entertainment.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nopride2:
quote:

Don't do that. I would miss my early morning entertainment.

Dave

May be you should contact Sean, and arrange an illegal farm bred buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan, and come here and tell all about it.

Please pay particular attention to who removes the ear tag of the pet buffalo.

A bonus is normally given to who can remember the pet name of it! jumping

We normally have discussions about bullet performance on buffalo.

Ear tagged, farm bred buffalo hunts guided by Mark Sullivan, they pay particular attention to the ear wound where the ear tag was. clap

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
FYI:
From the president of the SAPHA:

On Wed, 04 Sep 2019, 13:05 PHASA President, <president@phasa.co.za> wrote:
Dear Mr Biewenga,

I have reviewed the documents you supplied to me for comment.

From the documents provided I am of the opinion that all legal requirements have been met and nothing undue presents itself.

I cannot comment on the actual hunt as I was not present. In summary from the documentation presented I am satisfied the hunt meets all documentary legal requirements and that a legal hunt was conducted.

I trust that this meets your approval.

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
FYI:

Dear Mr Biewenga,

From the documents provided I am of the opinion that all legal requirements have been met and nothing undue presents itself.

I cannot comment on the actual hunt as I was not present. In summary from the documentation presented I am satisfied the hunt meets all documentary legal requirements and that a legal hunt was conducted.

Yes.

This correct as far as he was not present.

Now, did Sean not advertise hunts with Mark Sullivan?

In his hunt offers, did he ever mention that to meet the legal requirements of South Africa, another professional hunter was going to sign his name on it?

Did Sean ever mention that despite the fact his adverts for hunts with Mark Sullivan that Mark Sullivan was NOT legally authorized to conduct hunts in South Africa?

Your own hunt report, Mark Sullivan was the actual guide conducting the hunt and directing you on that hunt.

In the videos we have seen, Mark Sullivan himself advertises himself conducting hunts in South Africa.

Wriggle as much as you like Cal, YOU did not actually commit anything illegal.

But, both Sean, and especially Mark Sullivan, have committed several illegal actions as far normal, law abiding, hunters are concerned.

And ultimately the laws of a country that has welcomed him.

You still have not answered my question what is THE LEGAL JOB MARK SULLIVAN IS LICENSED TO PARTICIPATE IN IN SOUTH AFRICA??

He certainly does NOT, repeat NOT, hold a professional hunters license to guide foreign hunters on hunts.

Please enlighten us on what is his actual job, legally sanctioned, in South Africa??

Awaiting your reply to just this one question.

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
FYI:

Dear Mr Biewenga,

Yes.

In his hunt offers, did he ever mention that to meet the legal requirements of South Africa, another professional hunter was going to sign his name on it?

Did Sean ever mention that despite the fact his adverts for hunts with Mark Sullivan that Mark Sullivan was NOT legally authorized to conduct hunts in South Africa?

Your own hunt report, Mark Sullivan was the actual guide conducting the hunt and directing you on that hunt.

In the videos we have seen, Mark Sullivan himself advertises himself conducting hunts in South Africa.

But, both Sean, and especially Mark Sullivan, have committed several illegal actions as far normal, law abiding, hunters are concerned.

You still have not answered my question what is THE LEGAL JOB MARK SULLIVAN IS LICENSED TO PARTICIPATE IN IN SOUTH AFRICA??

He certainly does NOT, repeat NOT, hold a professional hunters license to guide foreign hunters on hunts.

Please enlighten us on what is his actual job, legally sanctioned, in South Africa??

Saeed:
I can’t repeat myself too many time but I will try again. But first, I really don’t understand your mission against Mark. Granted he hunts and makes statements you don’t like. I understand that. But in your hundreds and hundreds of anti Mark posts you state basically the same thing and I guess I don’t know what your hoped for outcome will be. In all the years you have been against him, life really has not changed for you, me, or Mark. Anyway, I will try one more time.

As to what Sean said or did not say. Of course the draw was to hunt with Mark. The situation of my hunt was the same as with many--and you don't go after them. Years ago I hunted in Zimbabwe for buffalo and hippo. I was on the hunt with a friend and PH from South Africa. he put it together for me. A Zimbabwe PH was present to keep all legal and both directed, suggested, spotted game, etc. No, Sean did not go into 100% detail of everything. I don't believe any PHs who advertise on AR or elsewhere do so--just the highlights to draw in a client. It's not dishonest; just business.

There are many who diagree with Mark but it seems it is only you who post year after year, hundreds of angry and hateful and name calling posts wihtout end. Perhaps the problem is with you and your deep seated hatred of Mark. We are fighting a losing battle with the anti hunters. I wish you would channel your time and energy towards those who hate what we all do rather than one individual who is really a small slice of the overal hunting picture.

No one ever stated Mark is licensed in South Africa. I used the word ‘with’ truthfully when I said I hunted with Mark. Yes, Mark’s name was used to draw potential clients for the hunt. That’s a given as his name (partially with thanks to you) is so widely known. Everyone who took part in the hunt was mentioned in my report but it was Mark who took most of my press. That is for several reasons: I happen to like Mark, he has more experience than anyone I know, etc. Just because I focused on Mark does not mean others were not there. I didn’t go into detail of the SA PH, Johan, who was present 100% of the time. Nor did I go into detail of the ranch owner, Basie, who was also present. The tracker, the film man, a friend from the east coast, the editor of a magazine—all were present but not the focus of my story.

While you mention I didn’t do anything illegal, if you read back on your posts you mention often I was in violation of the Lacey Act. I am not, and you know it, but in your anger you write with emotion rather than facts energizing your pen.

Saeed, I don’t know what else to write. Every aspect of my hunt with Mark was legal. You can twist definitions of words and nit-pick to try to convict Mark with an Internet forum jury. Mark, the ranch owner, nor I would risk what we have to publicly advertise illegal activity. I am sorry you chose to continue year after year in your persecution of Mark, and to a lesser extent, myself as a friend of Mark. I am just repeating myself. All was fine and legal. I know pride is playing a role and I don’t expect you to change your viewpoint as you have made too many angry posts to do otherwise.

Cheers, a PM was just sent to you.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
FYI:

Dear Mr Biewenga,

Yes.

Saeed:
I can’t repeat myself too many time but I will try again. But first, I really don’t understand your mission against Mark. Granted he hunts and makes statements you don’t like. I understand that. But in your hundreds and hundreds of anti Mark posts you state basically the same thing and I guess I don’t know what your hoped for outcome will be. In all the years you have been against him, life really has not changed for you, me, or Mark. Anyway, I will try one more time.

As to what Sean said or did not say. Of course the draw was to hunt with Mark. The situation of my hunt was the same as with many--and you don't go after them. Years ago I hunted in Zimbabwe for buffalo and hippo. I was on the hunt with a friend and PH from South Africa. he put it together for me. A Zimbabwe PH was present to keep all legal and both directed, suggested, spotted game, etc. No, Sean did not go into 100% detail of everything. I don't believe any PHs who advertise on AR or elsewhere do so--just the highlights to draw in a client. It's not dishonest; just business.

There are many who diagree with Mark but it seems it is only you who post year after year, hundreds of angry and hateful and name calling posts wihtout end. Perhaps the problem is with you and your deep seated hatred of Mark. We are fighting a losing battle with the anti hunters. I wish you would channel your time and energy towards those who hate what we all do rather than one individual who is really a small slice of the overal hunting picture.

No one ever stated Mark is licensed in South Africa. I used the word ‘with’ truthfully when I said I hunted with Mark. Yes, Mark’s name was used to draw potential clients for the hunt. That’s a given as his name (partially with thanks to you) is so widely known. Everyone who took part in the hunt was mentioned in my report but it was Mark who took most of my press. That is for several reasons: I happen to like Mark, he has more experience than anyone I know, etc. Just because I focused on Mark does not mean others were not there. I didn’t go into detail of the SA PH, Johan, who was present 100% of the time. Nor did I go into detail of the ranch owner, Basie, who was also present. The tracker, the film man, a friend from the east coast, the editor of a magazine—all were present but not the focus of my story.

While you mention I didn’t do anything illegal, if you read back on your posts you mention often I was in violation of the Lacey Act. I am not, and you know it, but in your anger you write with emotion rather than facts energizing your pen.

Saeed, I don’t know what else to write. Every aspect of my hunt with Mark was legal. You can twist definitions of words and nit-pick to try to convict Mark with an Internet forum jury. Mark, the ranch owner, nor I would risk what we have to publicly advertise illegal activity. I am sorry you chose to continue year after year in your persecution of Mark, and to a lesser extent, myself as a friend of Mark. I am just repeating myself. All was fine and legal. I know pride is playing a role and I don’t expect you to change your viewpoint as you have made too many angry posts to do otherwise.

Cheers, a PM was just sent to you.
Cal

Lots of yip yapping and the question was not answered.

WHAT LICENCE TO OPERATE IN SOUTH AFRICA DOES MARK SULLIVAN HAVE LEGALLY OBTAINED??

In his videos, and in Sean's adverts, he is put forward as conducting hunts with foreign clients.

Is it really that difficult to tell us what professional license he has obtained in South Africa to be legally allowed to work?

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Lord almighty, Saeed, it must suck to be you. You're obsessed.

Tell me what you want to to write or agree to and I will do it to pacify your majesty.

Truthfully I never asked Mark or any of my PHs over the years to show me their license. I think we (you) are caught up in the word "conducting."

When Mark was on the buffalo hunt with me and a South African PH, all legalities were met. Now as to conducting: if in the presence of the SA PH Mark told me which buffalo to shoot or which buffalo measured what size, or if he said where to place my bullet, etc., that is legal and ethical. I guess it is up to each individual to decide the definition of conducting. Since this thread has gained so much attention, since South Afrian PHs commented here, since the ranch owner, the PH in attendance, and the president of the SAPHA all said it was above board, it seems it is only you with the obsession of guilt. Remember you pointed out I was in violation of the Lacey Act. So, returning to my above statement, what do you want me to write or agree to to put an end to this rubbish? A license was not needed for my hunt to be conducted as it was.
Enjoy your day.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tell me what you want to to write or agree to and I will do it to pacify your majesty.

Truthfully I never asked Mark or any of my PHs over the years to show me their license. I think we (you) are caught up in the word "conducting."

When Mark was on the buffalo hunt with me and a South African PH, all legalities were met. Now as to conducting: if in the presence of the SA PH Mark told me which buffalo to shoot or which buffalo measured what size, or if he said where to place my bullet, etc., that is legal and ethical. I guess it is up to each individual to decide the definition of conducting. Since this thread has gained so much attention, since South Afrian PHs commented here, since the ranch owner, the PH in attendance, and the president of the SAPHA all said it was above board, it seems it is only you with the obsession of guilt. Remember you pointed out I was in violation of the Lacey Act. So, returning to my above statement, what do you want me to write or agree to to put an end to this rubbish? A license was not needed for my hunt to be conducted as it was.
Enjoy your day.
Cal

Cal,

Bullshit again!

You are actually saying that Mark Sullivan, can go to any country, and get employed to do any job, and get paid for it, without having to obtain a license to operate like anyone else?

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Enjoy your day.
Cal

Cal,

Bullshit again!

You are actually saying that Mark Sullivan, can go to any country, and get employed to do any job, and get paid for it, without having to obtain a license to operate like anyone else?

Saeed:
No bullshit. Your hate has clouded a fact you have overlooked. Re-read the pages and you will find Mark did not get paid. The issue has already been discussed. No money exchanged between us--no salary and no tip(s). I know you will hunt without rest to find the man guilty so you will have to dream up another route. Unless, of course, (as you have done so many times) to state I'm a liar and Mark did receive money.

Tell me, how long will this go on? Shall continue via PMs or do you wish to further entertain the masses with the endless banter?

You have already stated I was in violation of the Lacey Act. Mark lost his license in Tanzania due to game violations, he had the shit kicked out of him in a bar by other PHs, etc. You make shit up as you go along in your quest to find the man guilty of something. In following your posts I have noted many times where you double talk. Your hypocrisy knows no end. And, what if you do find him guilty of something, some infraction, what will happen? Nothing. Life for you, I and Mark will go on. Give it a rest, man, or let's continue via PMs and we can jab at each other in private. I am learing a lot about the jihadist mind set of you people.

Due to my back ground in mechanics I have repaired vehicles at times during my hunts. Do I need a license to do this if I am paid? Not paid?

It's 3am and back to bed. Send me a PM of your list of grievences and we can go over them (again) in private. As I said,it must suck to be you and so consumed with hate for one man. Sorry, I meant to write, two men. Can't forget the greatest President America has had since Regan. Perhaps Trump should dump Pence and have Mark as his VP. Then you could channel your hate on one forum. God bless our great President and God bless the greatest PH!!!!!!

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Administrator
posted Hide Post
No PM Cal!

You and Sean brought this sick character to AR.

You brought him here to promote him.

Now, how difficult is it for you to tell us all what profession is he permitted, by law, to perform in South Africa??

Both you and Sean have stated he IS NOT licensed to guide clients in South Africa!

What the hell is he doing promoting himself, in the video, of guiding paying clients to hunt both plains game and dangerous game??

Why was your so called farm adventure titles HUNT WITH MARK SULLIVAN??

Why was Sean posting hunt offers right here for hunts with Mark Sullivan??

You two came here to promote a fake idiot.

You knew what I and many normal people think of his sickness.

You still came with an utterly silly report purported to be a “hunt”.

You two clowns could not even kill an ear tagged pet bred on a farm with your hero, carrying a pair of canons!

Be that as it may.

WHAT PROFESSIONAL LICENSE DOES MARK SULLIVAN HAS TO ALLOW HIM TO GUIDE FOREIGN CLIENTS ON HUNTS IN SOUTH AFRICA??

One question, answer it.