ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    20 years in the making....my first trip to Africa
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20 years in the making....my first trip to Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the trophies. And respects to the PH who did not take advantage of your inexperience and let you shoot mediocre trophies, as so often happens.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2927 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a wonderful hunt. Thanks for the great photos and story. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
I received my trophies in mid-November, but am just now getting around to organizing everything and displaying it how I want. I had everything done as European mounts, with the exception of a Zebra rug.

11 of my 13 trophies from the trip are displayed in my home office, along with a few other animals from Texas and my modest library. My Gemsbok and Springbok are displayed in our sun room, along with a Red Stag I took a few years ago.

I figured some of you might want to see just how efficient you can get with skull mounts. My office is only 12 ft. x 15 ft. with 8 ft. ceilings so it's certainly not a large space, but I have 20 trophies displayed in what I believe is a tasteful manner. Here are some photos, as well as a "walk through" video.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Very stylish and well place out

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9867 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Where did you get those magnetic rifle barrel things? I could use some of those.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3385 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice, Wade! Congrats! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
Where did you get those magnetic rifle barrel things? I could use some of those.

Believe it or not….Amazon. $12 for a two-pack. They are incredibly handy! Here’s a link:

https://a.co/d/e1gWcXz

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote