New
Find
Notify
Tools

Masailand 2021
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A repeat client and his wife took advantage of a Masailand Special and recently returned from their Safari in Masailand. As you can see they had a very successful hunt and enjoyed their time in TZ. They took all 3 gazelles, Grants, Thomsons and Roberts as well.

If anyone is interested in a Masailand hunt please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Sincerely.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

DSC Booth 1212 (Dallas 6th to 9th January, 2022)
SCI Booth 1751 (Las Vegas 19th to 22nd January, 2022)

Posts: 2532 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
Arjun
Client shot some very nice trophies.
Who did he hunt with??

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Outstanding trophies! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ol'donyo Lengai is in the background in the picture of the Grant's so that narrows down the possibilities.

Nice trophies all around.

Posts: 9954 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hunt was with Michel Mantheakis. I have had another client just return. He did a full bag hunt and reported a great hunt as well. I will try and post pics if possible. Michel has three areas in Masailand and is thus able to offer ALL the species. This also allows one to transfer between areas and see more of the country which is nice on a longer hunt.

Thanks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

DSC Booth 1212 (Dallas 6th to 9th January, 2022)
SCI Booth 1751 (Las Vegas 19th to 22nd January, 2022)

Posts: 2532 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's what I figured, especially given the Roberts. Those are all great areas, have hunted all three, and Michel runs a great camp.

Posts: 9954 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great trophies in a special region. Congratulations.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote