Tools

CMSafaris - year end newsletter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Buzz, I know its been a rough year for CMS as well as all outfitters, I sincerely hope 2021 will be a much better year. Rebecca and I are looking forward to coming over again this coming year. Congrats to Myles on his ZPGA award, especially good since it was given by his peers.
Look forward to seeing all of you in the next few months.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Karl- they unfortunately spelt Myles surname wrong Smiler As always we are looking forward to having you and Rebecca with us again next year! Happy xmas to you both!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Well done Buzz. Kudos for doing your best to make lemonade out of this lemon of a year. And again, congrats to you and Myles on the DSC honor. All the best to you, Steph, Zoe and Jesse for the holidays . . . Merry Christmas.

Mike

Posts: 21194 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Great Report Buzz.

Good to see you making the very best of a troubling year.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love what you did with your Matombo camp. If I ever get to old for hunting then I will just fish and become a birder. It's nice to know there will be a beautiful spot in the Valley to go to. I suspect it has a nice bar also.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice work, Buzz! I’m looking forward to seeing the team and the upgraded camps in April.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
Buzz
All your upgrades look great.
Can't wait to be there

Merry Christmas to you and your girls

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Buzzer & Mr MacCallum Wink

Great write up and pictures! The awards are well deserved on all fronts! Congratulations. The upgrades look awesome and that pool at Matombo! Super. Congrats too on the Bots development.

To you both, the whole team and Stef and kids and Myles' family all a wonderful Christmas full of laughter and fun!

Cheers, Charles & Anja

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Buzz and Myles and the rest of the gang.

Looking forward to 2022 Wink

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Well done on the award and the little bit of hunting done. What a friggin disaster this year was.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the award and our best wishes for 2021 from Lorinda and me. I just missed the Pittas and the river in flood!

Posts: 398 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Business as usual with CMS! Merry Christmas Buzz and Myles, I hope to see you guys soon.

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote