Find
Notify
Tools

Shaun Buffee Safaris 2019 Update
 Login/Join

Picture of Shaun Buffee Safaris
posted
Hello All.

I apologise for the silence. In 2018 our focus was with setting up our Botswana operation, as a result we only guided a handful of safaris. Luckily Brent was able to carry the bulk of our bookings and did an excellent job. This season saw my team and I back in full swing. 2019 has been one of the most enjoyable hunting seasons of my career and arguably our companies most successful. Countless highlights, including guiding Wade Lemon, a “cat legend” on his first leopard and a huge Tom it was, also the oldest lion we have ever guided an incredible hunt, hours of almost impossible tracking to stay on him, our best average on trophy Buffalo and of course another season of success on huge low veld leopard. All in all, a wonderful year hunting with and incredible team of people around us. Its picture heavy - some pics are from 2018.

Buffalo, there are very few places today where people can come in and hunt multiple buffalo both trophy and non-trophy on a single safari. 2019 produced some of the most exciting and rewarding buffalo hunting of my career.

As normal the Bubye proved to be in a class of its own. Thank you to all our clients and everyone behind the scenes, for a great year. This season is already lined up to be another awesome year on the Bubye, and yes there is a good reason we have spent the last three years establishing in Botswana to complement our Zimbabwe operation!

We hope to see you in Dallas – Booth: 322

Happy hunting in 2020!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shaun
That’s some big cats and buffalo !
Will stop by your booth at DSC
Craig

Posts: 76 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Looks like you had an excellent season Shaun. Well done! Hope to see you in the next day or so.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on an excellent season Shaun!

Were the elephant photos from Bots. or BVC?

Posts: 1862 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Superb as always. One of Zimbabwe's top PH's.

Good luck in Botswana.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9867 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Shaun, nice work. Some great hunts there. Less than stellar photos. However, I get it. I get what we’re up against. But those blacked out faces simply marr and ruin the photos. Maybe in the future, take a few trophy only pics to post? My two cents. Carry on, well done and good luck.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Great looking trophies, well done.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Great pics! Glad to hear from you again, Shaun. Is the rest of the crew still with you? Mbeke, Danielle, etc?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome mate. See you soon.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
A bit of both.
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
Congrats on an excellent season Shaun!

Were the elephant photos from Bots. or BVC?

posted Hide Post
Great to hear from you. Yes, all the same team. Credit for the season results must go to them.
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Great pics! Glad to hear from you again, Shaun. Is the rest of the crew still with you? Mbeke, Danielle, etc?