ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Photos Of Our Safari In Zimbabwe 2001

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos Of Our Safari In Zimbabwe 2001
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I uploaded these quite a while ago, but somehow did not manage to link them to the Hunting page.

I had a gentleman asking about them yesterday, and realized my mistake [Confused]

Well, I have put updated the lin, and you can find it here also.

http://www.accuratereloading.com/zim2001.html

Posts: 66710 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

You got me so excited with your pics, that i have now began the official count down.....73 days and I'm out of here. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed.....more is better! [Big Grin]

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Very Good !!!
Please don't be shy and continue posting inedit pictures, maybe some of your first hunts, when Walter still have some brown hair !! [Smile]

Saeed, the surname Sala, it's from arab origin?
Thanks
LG

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice! Very very nice! Looks like a wonderful time had by all.

Posts: 493 | Location: GEORGIA, U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Moving this to our new forum, African Hunting Reports.

Posts: 1147 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Orion>
posted
thans saeed

Weidmanns heil martin