ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Some fine trophies from last trip to SA

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some fine trophies from last trip to SA
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted
Some Nice trophies from my last trip to SA.I hunted With good friend and outfitter/ph jaco hurst from Mananga safaris.The farm is 35500 hektares and wery Nice to hunt and we saw a lot of good mature animals.I have been looking for a good bushpig on my last 4 trips but newer had a good chance but this time all went wery good Smiler We baited this wery old Warrior and i took him With 1 shot.

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Always looking for a good Impala on every trip and also on this trip i was Lucky !!found a 24 inc

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
I also took a wery Nice zebra tallion after a long days hunt.We spotted this animal in the morning and took it after 2 hours of stalking in the Mountains.

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
I have taken 3 other Bushbucks but i alway love to hunt these beautifull animals.We stalked this one in thick bush Close to the Limpopo river and its a beautie tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some excellent trophies! Congratulations.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
donner;

Very nice all around! Congratulations!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow nice trophies congratulations

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Great trophies Donner! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
RSA always serves up some beautiful trophies. Congrats!! AIU

One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
Cracker Bushpig ! congratulations.

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
Well done on a good hunt. Great pig too!

Question - what are the pink 'bulbs' on the bushbucks nose ? Never seen anything like them before??

Cheers

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2255 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:
Well done on a good hunt. Great pig too!

Question - what are the pink 'bulbs' on the bushbucks nose ? Never seen anything like them before??

Cheers

Just guessing: It was killed with lung shot, and when setting up for photo some pink frothy blood was pushed out of the lungs or windpipe? My close looking tells me it it frothy blood?

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
A job well done! Congrats!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Could not see any fine trophies there. But there are some great trophies.

Very well done.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
tu2 Fairgame

One of Us
Picture of fvh40
posted Hide Post
Donner

Congratulations, some great trophies as Andrew said.

PH 47/2015 EC
HC 16/2015 EC
Ferdi Venter
ferdiventer@gmail.com
http://www.ferdiventerhunting.com

Nature at your doorstep

Posts: 305 | Location: SA Eastern Cape | Registered: 20 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Andrew yes lung blood that turned boobley Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
Waidmannsheil John, you did it again Smiler
Stalking Bushbuck along the banks of Old Limpopo River ...do I need to say more tu2

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1877 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Arild hehe yes i did it again !just cant resist those Nice bush bucks but, i think i have enough now 15,5-16-17 and 17,2 inches but they are so interesting to hunt and look so beautifull in the sun Smiler Yes Limpopo river always produce some Nice bushbucks Wink