ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt: Long

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt: Long
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted
Outfitter: Greg Harvey
PH: Jason Oliver
Camps: Huntershill-Comre-Ukhuthula
Booking: Gray Ghost Safaris
Firearms: Weatherby Mark V in .280 Rem, Savage A-22 in .22 Mag. Camp rifle: .308 w/scope, Benelli SBE in 12 ga.
Ammo: Barnes 140 gr TSX, CCI .22 mag, PMP for the .308. Shot shells #4 field loads.
Game taken: LDK:Yellow, Copper, White Blesbuck, Cape Kudu, Golden Wildebeest, Golden Gemsbuck, Copper & Black Springbuck, Black Wildebeest, Cape Zebra, Warthog, Black Impala, Vervet Monkey's, Guinafowl, Egyptian Geese, multiple Striped Ground Squirrels. Wife: Bontebok, Black & Blue Wildebeest, Brown Blesbuck, Red Hartebeest, Zebra, Impala, Nyala, Gemsbuck, White Blesbuck.
Game seen; Lion, Tiger, Hyena, Cape Hunting Dogs, Cheetah (large predator conservancy enclosures) Hear the Lion's and Hyena's going at it at dusk and pre-dawn. You can hear them for a long, long distance. White Rhino, Cape Buffalo and around 70 species of indigenous and exotic game animals. Birds of all sorts.
Travel: Delta; Atlanta to Jo'burg. SAA to East London.
Overnight in Jo'burg: Afton Safari Lodge.

Not only had my wife never hunted anything, but until May of 2019, she had never fired any of my centerfire firearms. In April, I had purchased a Zeiss Conquest HD5. I had never owned a zero stop scope before and adjusting this scope was a mind boggling nightmare. I had to adjust the rear mount (Leupold), remove the set screw from the zero stop feature, and using my Site Lite on that bright, sunny day was about useless (could barely see the laser dot due to sunlight). Shot after shot and finally what normally takes me 2-3 shots, I had the crosshairs dead on at 100 yards. I had fired 27 rounds, leaving one left. I asked my wife to try and hit the bullseye at the 100 yard target which she did, dead on. Then, I had her shoot her new .22 Magnum at 50 yards, bullseye. I was out of ammo. I had two boxes of Barnes 140 grain TSX at home and this would be our ammo for my .280 Rem in a Mark V Weatherby. June finally came and we arrived in East London where we were met and transported to camp at Huntershill. At the range both rifles were spot on and we had time so we went searching for a Yellow Blesbuck. We found a herd of maybe 25 but they saw us and immediately took to hoof, disappearing over a rise. We returned to our truck and made our way around the base of the mountain (Stormberg's), circling behind and out of site of the herd. We left the truck and had walked about 1/2 of a mile when our PH (Jason Oliver) motioned us to drop to the ground. He had spotted some of the herd moving to our left and would be coming in view soon. I had time to get into the sitting position and rest my rifle on my knees. The lead ram never stopped walking so at 107 yards, I let him walk into the crosshairs. He fell at the shot.

We loaded the ram into the vehicle and headed back to the processing building. Along the gravel road back to the lodge, I happened to spot what made my jaw drop; I had just seen the largest Bontebok I had ever seen. He was lying down in a low depression not 50 yards from the road. Jason slowed to a stop and put glass on the ram. He concurred, we definitely wanted that ram and it would be my wife's turn at bat. Our plans changed immediately so we continued on for another half mile until we were able to make a u-turn and reverse our course, hoping to get within 500 yards where we could make a stalk. We parked, exited the truck and as we were making a plan, I spotted what I thought was the ram bedded down out in the open plain, maybe 400 yards away. We moved single file towards the ram but only went about 100 yards before he stood up, giving us a serious eye. I wasn't comfortable at that range as my wife had no experience at any range, and I had hoped we could get much closer. As luck would have it, a large herd of Sable had begun to move across the plain including a bull that was in the 48-50" range. "Breeder" Jason replied when I looked at him. No shot now, as they covered the backside of the Bontebok. We slowly moved toward the ram and he slowly walked away from us. This cat and mouse game lasted a good 20-25 minutes until finally the Sable were all clear. We stopped, the ram stopped. I put my range finder on the ram; 168 yards. I had brought my new quad tri-pod so we sat down and placed my .280 on the sticks. I was coaching my wife and Jason was calling the shot. The ram turned broadside and I had given my wife the go ahead. At her shot, the ram reared up and stumbled forward about 5 feet, then fell to the ground. We were all elated and I was very happy for her making a great shot on a very fine Bontebok. I had to tape this ram, as nothing I had taken or my clients were in this caliber. His length was 16.5 inches with 6.5 inch bases. Little did I realize this was only the beginning of a new hunter legacy.

After dropping off our game, we headed to a private cattle farm where Jason was friends with the owner and his land had a fair amount of Kudu. We stopped and talked to the land owner and he advised the Kudu were chasing cows currently so we headed out searching for some activity. It didn't take long before Jason spotted a small group; several cows and a single bull. He wanted me to take this bull but having taken multiple Kudu before, I was hesitant. Jason advises where the bull is; my wife advises she sees the bull; I'm looking through my scope; I do not see the bull, cows, but no bull. This goes on for what seemed like an hour, but it reality it's maybe 5 full minutes. I get my bino's...I find the bull; get my rifle, I cannot find the bull...again! They are both burning my ears off, I cannot find the bull! Finally, I see him! My wife gets my backpack and places it on the trucks hood. I'm not about to move...period! Jason tells me the bull (which is up on the mountainside) is 468 yards away. He advises I should put the center of the crosshairs at the top of his back. Knowing my scope is dead on at 100 yards, I placed the tip of the lower post (Duplex crosshairs) at the top of his back, let out my breath and squeezed the trigger as if I were choking a lime for the last drop. At the shot I hear a thud, but I lost sight of the bull. Jason is mumbling, what I do not recognize. My wife's chatter is coming in one ear and out the other but I am once again searching for this con-founded Kudu! Next thing I understand, they are both congratulating me, the bull went down! It was a long rough climb but we finally arrived at the bull. Heart shot; not much room was left for error but he was DRT. Beautiful cape, as healthy as you could ever see in a rut period bull Kudu, and a full grown body. I never measured anything other than my wife's Bontebok but it was my longest shot on a Kudu. Very exciting hunt although frustrating and finding this gray ghost!

The next morning found us just hunting. Nothing in particular, just having a great time and hunting. Jason spots this lone Black Wildebeest and tells my wife, "You need to take this bull!" As usual, this Wildebeest is doing what Black Wildebeet do, acting like Hornet's are all over him. We play cat and mouse until he circle back to size us up. The wife is on the sticks, the bull stops, quartering the the right, she breaks his right shoulder. After some mule kicking and spinning, he stops. She fires the only second shot of the hunt. This time he's down. Very nice bull indeed!

We take the bull to the processing building, then have a nice lunch. As usual, the food was great.
After lunch we head out to look for some Golden Wildebeest or Oryx. We find a herd of Wildebeest but they are insane wary. Each plan is dashed by any one of those suspicious beests and it wasn't until they took to the thick thorn brush were we able to advance our stalk. While glassing, I noticed one bull that stood inches above those around him; had bases that were above the pedicle and great stripes, giving him beautiful color. Once Jason found him, he concurred and we waited for that particular bull to be clear of those around him. Once clear, he was down at the shot. My first encounter with a Golden Wildebeest and I was very pleased with the one I took. Will do a wall or floor pedestal.

We had noticed a herd of Black Springbok so before we ran this bull in, we stalked a Black ram. Having no part of us, I found a hide up on a tall hill covered with large rocks. Hendry, our main tracker took the wildebeest back to camp and within 30 minutes the Springbok came back into view. I watched while Jason sorted out a ram then upon his go ahead, I felled this one. Having taken several Black Springbok before, we were just hunting, not per-say for trophies, I just love hunting them and their meat is top shelf. Reminds me of our native Pronghorns.

We are heading back for lunch, when we see some Golden Gemsbok/Oryx. Another dust up but finally while hiding in some thorn bush, I get a shot at this dandy Gemsbok @ 246 yards.

After another excellent lunch of game burgers and fries with salad, we off again and this time Jason spots some Blesbuck. I've taken many common & white so I'm good to go for my wife to take one. Jason sorts out a nice ram and he's separate from the main herd. We drive well past him and park in some brush. We exit and put the sticks up (Primos trigger sticks) and wait. I'm not liking this distance, he's walking at almost 400 yards. I'm taking in my wife's left ear, Jason in her right ear....She stops us both! "You two need to shut up, your making me nervous. I'll figure this out for myself." Jason and I start laughing. I don't know if the ram heard us or saw us but he stopped broadside at 385 yards. The wife dropped that ram in his tracks! Jason and I were laughing, high fives, both trackers come off the truck and run to us, shaking hands, clapping....I'm truly stunned. As this sinks in, I'm speechless and give my wife a hug. We get to this ram and I'm confused: "A chocolate Blesbuck?" Jason says, "No, it's a Brown Blesbuck." The year before I had taken a rare Masked Blesbuck, but a Brown? News to me but Jason said we must measure this ram, he is huge. So we head back to the lodge and there he puts a tape on the ram at 18.5 inches, 1/2 larger than my best common ran and the same as my best White. This ram goes on the wall.

I had taken two Copper Springbok the previous year and as bad luck had it, both capes were ruined by shot placement. Long range and high winds left us little chance at dotting that eye so to speak and one neck shot and another pass through into the head resulted in two ruined capes. I took this ram as a replacement.

Next Jason spotted another Black Wildebeest and really wanted me to take it. I've taken two top class bulls before but I didn't resist the opportunity. Offhand at 122 yards and the little Barnes did the job. No follow up needed.

We're going to move over to Comre (another ranch in the Huntershill family) which is 20,000 acres of open ground and located in the Waterberg mountain range. Hosts much fewer hunters and features an exclusive lodge for large families/or groups (6 bedrooms, Satellite TV, fully appointed kitchen, pool, etc), Honeymoon suite and private rooms for 1-2 guests. The most I've ever had there was 4 and they departed the next morning. It's one of my favorite ranches. Right off the bat we find a herd of Red Hartebeest with a bull I wanted my wife to take. Without any coaching and remaining quiet, she takes the bull at 122 yards off the sticks. A fine bull and shes on a roll.

Now things really get interesting; we're up in the mountains at Comre. We come around a bend in the rock/gravel road and far down below in the valley, I see a string of Zebra feeding in single file. We stop and exit the Toyota. Jason and I are glassing, they are 859-900 yards below us. We must close the distance quietly and slowly. We're at 600, 550, 500, 410, 350 yards when finally we see the only small but sturdy bush on the left side of the road. We calmly sneak to it and my wife gets ready. Jason picks the Zebra he wants her to shoot; it's at 324 yards but the angle is steep downhill. I can't help myself, I'm whispering about shot angles and placement, she gives me a look but knows to listen to me. We watch through bino's and at the shot the Zebra lunges forward, stops, stumbles sideways and drops. High five's and excitement are in the mountain air. We are having a truly great adventure! I was amazed at how well that little 140 grain Barnes performed. Double lung shot made a fast, humane kill.

Back in, we dropped off the Zebra and returned to hunting. We weren't far from the lodge when a herd of Impala moved across the road. We stopped and they just stood there milling around in the brush. It became easy to see what was causing this lack of wariness; the Impala had a mature ram and several lesser rams with the females. Obviously in rut. My wife exited the vehicle with Jason and as they approached the herd, they began to filter off into the brush and exit out the other side. Jason told her to take the big ram and at 55 yards, off hand, she dropped him with a neck shot.

Back at the lodge for lunch. Always enjoy sitting in the lapa, having a soda and getting to eat Anelli's cooking.
Now we're back out and we leave the main ranch and go down into a bottom area where Cape Buffalo and assorted game live. As we wind our way throughout the heavy brush of various species, we begin to see multiple Nyala. One bull had a great left side horn that would push 29-30" but his right side was broken. I debated on this bull for my wife but seeing as many as we were seeing, I passed. He ran off anyway, truth be known. Finally, we see a bull dart through some open areas but disappear in more heavy brush. We like him so we bail and and begina stalk. Within 10 minutes we are looking at him. He's uphill quartering to the right, looking back over his shoulder. Up go the sticks and the wife takes her first Nyala. We filmed recovery, took photo's then moved the bull down to a more open spot in a dry creek bed. She wanted many pics of this animal. Can't blame her.

We're heading back to the lodge to drop off her Nyala when we spot a small band of Gemsbuck, single file up on the side of a ridge. We bail out of the Toyota and quickly/quietly move through the thorn bush to make a better observation. Several great bulls and cows in that group but Jason finds one for her to stalk. We get within 217 yards when she puts a Barnes into the power house of this cow. It was a great shot and a great Gemsbuck! She is very happy today.

We unload and head out for an evening hunt. We found a great looking bull Blue Wildebeest. He was a loaner, just like my first Blue many years ago. She closed the distance on this bull to 109 yards and her one shot left him 10 feet from where he stood. I am stunned, proud and amazed at this woman's new found skill...should I be worried Big Grin

Each day we saw many beautiful sights, both flora and fauna, had great meals, celebrated my birthday with a fabulous cake Anelli baked for me (surprise) ate many fine meals, evening strolls around camp with my wife, had mega peace and quiet staying in the Honeymoon suite, enjoyed the sounds of birds morning, noon and night (just stop and listen sometimes) picked off many ground squirrels, saw Aardwolf, Bat-eared Fox, Giraffe with young and discovered more campsites of pre-man. But back to hunting; Cape Mountain Zebra were not importable during June but I still wanted to hunt them after passing several opp's in previous hunts. This time I was able to take a fine Stallion and by the time I returned home, USF&W was allowing importation. I now offer them to my clients at a fair price.

Next, we spot a small group of White Blesbuck and I want my wife to take one. We exit the truck and due to the distance of almost 400 yards, I place my back pack on the hood of the Toyota. She took 4 shots and missed, became so frustrated after the first miss, the last 3 cartridges we had were useless. She lost her calm and focus. Pretty much as I had on the Kudu that I was fortunate to recover and make a single shot.
So between the rifle range and multiple game for both my wife and I, and her last and only 4 misses, we found ourselves void of any ammo. We're heading back to the lodge when low and behold, a group of 5 White Blesbok rams are standing in the two track, not 100 yards ahead. Jason and I discuss the only options; leave or let her take out the .22 magnum. I had no doubt the .22 would be deadly, but I knew it had to be a good shot placed exactly in the boiler room. We slowly exited, were able to stalk within 88 yards when she placed the bullet exactly where it needed to go; the ram stumbled off the road and fell into a small ditch, stone dead.

We moved back to Huntershill that afternoon and picked up the camp .308. Went down to Ukhuthula where we hunted Copper Blesbuck. I was able to take this ram at 225 yards and a White Blesbuck at 250 yards.

Later that day we found a Black Impala with a broken horn. It was a cull.
All I can say is how much we enjoyed hunting with Jason & Hendry, I even took a day and hunted ducks and geese. I'll always remember the Egyptian goose that fell in the middle of a small pond. We left to go chase some ducks knowing eventually the wind would push the goose to the shore. Upon returned about an hour later, we see the goose floating at the shoreline. As we approach, Hendry grabs my arm and says: "Look!" His finger in pointing to the water where I finally see the two eyes and snout barely out of the water. That Croc was about to eat my goose or me! The Croc disappeared and we found a long branch to pull the goose up the bank. I stood ready with the 12 ga loaded with #4 buck...lol. Glad the Croc stayed in the water.
Food was always good no matter where we stayed. Max is the head Chef at Huntershill, Anelli is at Comre. This evening we had Eland and Pork.

Our stay at Comre was very nice as well;

Hopefully, with southern Africa beginning to open to foreign travel, we will be back in the near future. Good hunting, LDK

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6804 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Great pics! It looks like a good time was had by all.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great photos. Congratulations to both of you on your excellent hunting.
I have been in that beautiful, wild country. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jason Olivier is a great PH. I look forward to hunting with him a second time.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations to your wife!

Posts: 179 | Location: USA | Registered: 28 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for looking tu2

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6804 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both!

Posts: 2574 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done! Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1782 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you bwana!

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My first African hunt was in the Eastern Cape, at Blaukrantz. Beautiful country with mountains and valleys. Quite scenic, and lots of game.

Posts: 20072 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done David!! Brings back great memories. My wife is still talking about out hunt at Hunters Hills last year...and going back!! We had a great trip yoo!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2533 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You sure did! That was a super Aoudad & Roan you took. I'm just waiting for the gate to open. I have a Bushpig and a certain Bushbuck in mind, and really look forward to the waterfowl and game bird hunting, not to mention fishing in the Indian Ocean. About to start deer hunting soon, then those ducks...lol.

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great job man...happy for ya!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I didn't actually read this report until now. Did you leave any animals for the clients? Cool

Those RSA plains game hunts are a great way to introduce a new hunter to our game.

Well done all around!

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12841 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Aaron, we both had a great time.

Mark, thank you; it is estimated some 50,000+ odd animals inhabit the various ranches now. I can tell you sometimes you see a great many in a day, then other times you might hunt all day and see less than 100; depends upon where and what your hunting. My wife had a phenomenal time and hopes to join me again someday. We're just waiting to see how this virus unfolds on us all. Whatever it does, it was sinister from the start. With so little hunting going on since last year, I can only imagine the mature class of game waiting to be encountered. Meanwhile, Namibia is on the ticket. Good hunting, David

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A few pics I left out;
King Springbok (common x Kalahari)

Golden Oryx

Brown Blesbok

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, David, to you and your lovely wife, both!

That is a great bag of impressive game, and both you and she did some fine shooting.

Is that the same .280 you put to such good use on our moose hunt a few years back in Newfoundland?

Bravo!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13313 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Michael. No, I used a Ruger M-77 .280/7mm Express. Same caliber, different rifle. My friend took a nice trophy bull this morning with Angus, his first day in camp and his birthday. I think I'll go back next Fall, that Moose meat is outstanding.
Best, David

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
WELL DONE to you and your wife, DAVID!!

Brings back fond memories!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2533 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Nice write up LDK
Thanks for sharing and the write up

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ted, after a 3 year wait USF&W is finally moving to process our Bontebok permit. tu2

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
LDK, now that you've got her hooked, you'll need to get a 2nd job to pay for her trophy fees! :-)

Posts: 20072 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL Biebs, the trophy fees aren't the issue, it's the taxidermy that's safari x three!

NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NAHC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's for sure :-(