ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Rhinoland Safaris...........Ellisras RSA

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rhinoland Safaris...........Ellisras RSA
 Login/Join

<JHook>
posted
I had the wonderful opportunity of hunting with this outfitter this year. I simply cant say enough about them or their operation ; It is RSA hospitality, hunting, and game viewing at its best, and the place is huge.

I saw 6 BLK rhino, a lot of white rhino, elephant, Buff, and there was plenty of cheetah and leopard around but they were to wary. I had the incredable experience of coming up to a male Black Rhino in the bush, and have video and pics of it. We also came upon a herd of Buff, at twighlight, while on a spoor of a cripped hog. The place has everything there you can think of except for the Lion, and I cant afford to shoot one anyway, and ddidnt want to get "'et" by one to boot.

The trophy quality of the place just stunned me , stunned me. Of the 13 animals my son and I took 7 of them made book. That doesnt interest me that much but does give you an idea of the way the place is managed. The waterbuck herd is simply beyond belief.

Ive so far hunted with , both our JJHack, and Marius Kotze and wouldnt hesitate to hunt with either again. Marius can be reached at "safari@rhinoland.co.za" or E-mail me for a full reference, on either, at "Vidcreate1@aol.com"...............J
 -