ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    This is Africa Season 3 episode 1 - Meet the Whittalls

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is Africa Season 3 episode 1 - Meet the Whittalls
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
2020 proved to be a little harder to producer 13 episodes but I think Andy pulled it off!! Hope you enjoy the first episode that brings you a little closer to this wonderful family from the Save Valley in Zimbabwe! From all of us at Buchanan Hunts and TIA....... here’s to a better 2021
https://youtu.be/Gdr_fdBNFqQ

Posts: 107 | Registered: 04 September 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Enjoyed watching the program.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1561 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fun to watch after being stuck near home for the past year.

I really appreciated the interview with Mrs. Whittall, friends have told me of sitting in her living room while a Zebra walked in and being chased around the yard by a cow Eland!

Posts: 129 | Location: west MN | Registered: 22 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very good, Thanks

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Thanks.

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was good.
I enjoy sitting down with my kids and watching your shows.

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

I'll put in a request to interview as many of the 'old timers' as you possibly can so their voices never die.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy watching all of the episodes, good stuff!

Posts: 1782 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great shows Andy. Please keep them coming!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ryry4
posted Hide Post
Excellent episode!! I hunted with Guy on Humani and ARDA two years ago. I was fortunate enough to meet both Roger and Anne. What incredible people and the Save is truly a special place. I cannot wait to see it again.

Posts: 170 | Location: Alberta, Canukistan. | Registered: 08 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Great to see Guy again, if only on the screen. I would love to hunt the Save Valley sometime soon.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13313 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuchananHunts:
2020 proved to be a little harder to producer 13 episodes but I think Andy pulled it off!! Hope you enjoy the first episode that brings you a little closer to this wonderful family from the Save Valley in Zimbabwe! From all of us at Buchanan Hunts and TIA....... here’s to a better 2021
https://youtu.be/Gdr_fdBNFqQ

My son and I haver really enjoyed your shows, definitely one of our favorites.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1281 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to see Anne again on video.

I got to meet her and Jimmy the rhino at their house on Humani once time.

I was hunting next door, and my PH lived on Humani at the time.

Despite not being their client, she welcomed me and showed me around.

She is definitely a wonderful lady!

Good show!

Posts: 10477 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the awesome feedback and for taking the time to comment!!! Next episode out Friday !!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing against “The Chad” but do you ever video any of your other client’s hunts? A little variety would be interesting IMO.

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bushchook:
Nothing against “The Chad” but do you ever video any of your other client’s hunts? A little variety would be interesting IMO.

Yes there are other clients in every season . Filming people who are awkward on camera is not always a good idea . So when the right person comes along I’m happy to do that . If anyone has an interesting hunt they would like to have on the show be sure to get in touch andy@tiafive.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuchananHunts:
quote:
Originally posted by Bushchook:

Yes there are other clients in every season . Filming people who are awkward on camera is not always a good idea . So when the right person comes along I’m happy to do that . If anyone has an interesting hunt they would like to have on the show be sure to get in touch andy@tiafive.com

tu2

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Tell Andy I liked the episode with the twins hunting. Thanks and Be Well, Packy.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 tu2 tu2 tu2