ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    MY FIRST HUNTING SAFARI - NAMIBIA APRIL 2007
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MY FIRST HUNTING SAFARI - NAMIBIA APRIL 2007
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Can I be curious and maybe a little intrusive?

Why you haven't yet gone to hunt in Africa?

Answer is not mandatory.

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice hunt and pics. Congratulations.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guillermo, you had a marvelous first hunt, great people, preat hunting and great photos. Thanks for sharing !

LLS

Posts: 996 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was a great report. Your passion about the place really came through. I was there for a few hours on 16 May. I flew down with my PH who is Jannie Spangenberg brother in law. We were bring his son back from a visit with his uncle. In two hours of hunting I miss two shots at 16" plus Springbucks but finally shot a good one and a Jackel at about 250 yards. Errol and Jannie both spoke highly of your shooting skills and other nice things about you. Congradulations on your hunt.

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!! Sierra, Enought gun, Army aviator, I Really miss Errol, Jannie and Family, (Now im learning how to make the Sago Pudding with an Anrie and Melanie recip!!). I hope some day, they come to Argentina and visit us to give back their hospitality.Regards

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
Guillermo,
Que bonitos los animales, especialmente el Hartebeest Rojo. Eso me gusto mucho.

Dave

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
GRACIAS CASI UN COWBOY!!!, LA GENTE AMABLE COMO TU INSPIRA A COMPARTIR NUESTRAS AVENTURAS Y APRENDER MUCHO DE LO VIVIDO EN ELLAS, EXCELENTE TU ESPAÑOL, TU NACIONALIDAD? SALUDOS

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hamdeni
posted Hide Post
Guillermo,

Congratulation on your hunt and very nice trophies.

Hamdeni thumb

Posts: 1846 | Location: uae | Registered: 30 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guillermo Amestoy:
GRACIAS CASI UN COWBOY!!!, LA GENTE AMABLE COMO TU INSPIRA A COMPARTIR NUESTRAS AVENTURAS Y APRENDER MUCHO DE LO VIVIDO EN ELLAS, EXCELENTE TU ESPAÑOL, TU NACIONALIDAD? SALUDOS

Soy puro Americano de EEUU. Vivo y trabajo en California sur a donde el mayoridad son Latinos (Mexicanos). Si no habla Espanol aqui, los opciones para almuerzo son chicos! Big Grin
Dave

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations ,nice photos,and we are waiting you.Tomorrow we will hunt montaraz partrige.CRISTIAN

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Errol Lambrechts
posted Hide Post
Dear Guillermo,

I am back in the office after a long hunting season. I am doing all the paper work that has accumulated over this period. What a drag. But reading your report on us makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you for all the good things that you had to say about us. The friendship that developed you cannot explain. It must be experienced. I hope that one day I will go to Argentina and hunt with you and your friends.

Kind Regards,

Errol Lambrechts
Zingela Safaris
www.zingelasafaris.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dlroxby
posted Hide Post
I love the Gemsbok picture

Posts: 60 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama | Registered: 21 June 2007Reply With Quote