ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Zimbabwe Sapi Elephant Hunt 5/1 - 5/14 2010 (Pictures Added)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Sapi Elephant Hunt 5/1 - 5/14 2010 (Pictures Added)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reading this old report brought back a lot of memories. I got my first elephant (tuskless) and first buffalo in the Sapi in that same camp in 2008. Right on the river, went to sleep hearing hippos and there was a small island in front of camp where a crock always stayed. My wife, daughter and son in law all went, did quite a bit of fishing for tigers and more for bream. That was a great time, thanks for bringing it back up.
Do they still hunt in the Sapi? Seems like they took it away.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed. The buff and elephant look superb.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Im jealous

Posts: 225 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This morning I was reading a chapter in "Tracks Across Africa" by Boddington, and they were hunting the Sapi. Seeing these pictures makes the stories even more vivid.

From the pictures and narrative, you had one hell of a successful hunt!

Congratulations to you and your safari staff.

Thanks for sharing.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice report on a very successful hunt! Congratulations.

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1094 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome tu2

Posts: 637 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 13 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
What a Great Hunt Bwana! tu2

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bama15:
Reading this old report brought back a lot of memories. I got my first elephant (tuskless) and first buffalo in the Sapi in that same camp in 2008. Right on the river, went to sleep hearing hippos and there was a small island in front of camp where a crock always stayed. My wife, daughter and son in law all went, did quite a bit of fishing for tigers and more for bream. That was a great time, thanks for bringing it back up.

Great Plains Conservation now has the Sapi concession.

Dereck and Beverly Joubert sound familiar?

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cajun1956:
quote:
Originally posted by Bama15:

Great Plains Conservation now has the Sapi concession.

Dereck and Beverly Joubert sound familiar?

No, it doesn't ring a bell but that does not mean anything. When I went, Roger Whittall bought a hunt at the auction. Glad to hear it's still going, it was a great place.