ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    ELE BULL - Zimbabwe 2019 (FULL VIDEO)

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ELE BULL - Zimbabwe 2019 (FULL VIDEO)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi All

You may have seen the promo trailer to the Ele bull: https://youtu.be/qlU_CMoGCr0

With thanks to Steve , Richie Schultz Safaris and the team of great guys for having Rustic Hunter Productions along to Film we can answer any of the questions through viewing the Full Extended Highlights Narrated Video.

We hope you enjoy!

Full Video : https://youtu.be/QC8jC8r-hp8

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Lots of good footage with a wide array of subjects. Nice. I felt as I was right behind Ol' Steve.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Entertaining video.

One of Us
Picture of Carl Frederik Nagell
posted Hide Post
Thank you Steve.
Another great hunt with you. I hunted bull elephant in next-door Kazuma november 2019, but due to early rain failed. You getting yours made me feel a little better tu2

Good hunting

Carl Frederik

Posts: 489 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great hunt and great video! Thanks Steve. It shows the effort required to do it right.

Like you, I have hunted Chewore South and Nuanetsi Conservancy. I guess Ngamo is next!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent video! The amount of game footage was incredible. A joy to watch for the whole family.

Posts: 571 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Wow, great video and footage. Congratulations on the hunt.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Great work! Thanks for sharing.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Really cringed when I saw this in the footage though .

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the link to the full video! Some great footage and awesome to see!!

Posts: 133 | Location: B.C. Canada  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ryry4
posted Hide Post
Great video!

Posts: 171 | Location: Alberta, Canukistan. | Registered: 08 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely stunning video. So glad I found this forum. Utmost respect for the animals and what an adventure.

(And....I carry a gun for a living, sometimes it gets pointed in less than ideal direction but that’s why you have the other 3 rules to live by). Excellent job by the PH. Restraint, professionalism, friendship. Blue chip all the way.

Posts: 55 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 21 April 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Great bit of film. Well done Steve.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9867 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great film and lovely old Sable and fine elephant. Well done Steve! Having been into the long grass with Richie and his team it was a pleasure to see them all in action again. Looking forward to hunting with them again before my knees give up.

Posts: 294 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What everyone else says....
Nice Job

Posts: 1613 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll second that!

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Torbjørn
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Great video, lovely old bull and a fantastic sable.

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
Great down to earth, no frills video.

Brought back some great memories of hunting with Ngamo some 25 years back now. How I miss those PH days.

Posts: 534 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just watched it again. Getting ready for my hunt with Richie in August

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Excellent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36546 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonderful!

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done. Great hunt. Enjoyed the video

Posts: 103 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2021Reply With Quote