Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To Our Latest Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

As requested, here is a seperate forum for you to post details of your hunts.

May I ask that we keep this mainly for hunt reports, and discuss all other matters pertaining to Africa on the main African Hunting Forum?

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BER007
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

You are great in less than half day to have created this forum.

Many thanks.

Posts: 831 | Location: BELGIUM | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
Would anybody mind if people post about North American outfitters as well, or is this strictly African?

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
I think this forum was a terrific idea. Thanks to T. Carr for thinking of it (and thanks to Saeed for putting it into action so quickly!).

[Smile] Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Gatehouse,

Maybe Saeed could put up another Forum for Hunting Reports - N. America, Europe, Other

Just a suggestion.

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
<JoeATCA>
posted
Great way to direct interest, thanks Joe

<338Lapua>
posted
I agree with Gatehouse, I have hunted with several N.A. outfitters (some good, some crooks) and would like to post some of the results.

Jim

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
This new forum with first hand comments from AR members about their experiences with different companies, it's a good place to make decisions before booking a hunt.
Thanks
Lorenzo

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote