ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Bulls, Balderdash and pissing locusts - 10 days at Royal Kafue October 2014
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bulls, Balderdash and pissing locusts - 10 days at Royal Kafue October 2014
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your buff was outstanding! What a great looking bull!

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Yo Andrew, glad to see this post float back to the top. Ben told me he mounted my Reedbuck yesterday. He said he was shocked at its size. He said it was substantially larger than any he had ever mounted or seen in anyones collection, and not just the length, but the mass as well. I told him that I felt that it was a great trophy, but not that different from 2 or 3 others we had seen on the hunt. And when I look at the OP's Reedbuck, his appears equally as large. A true testament to what you have going on in the Kafue. Congrats to you and those fortunate enough to hunt with you.
Brad

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
Yo Andrew, glad to see this post float back to the top. Ben told me he mounted my Reedbuck yesterday. He said he was shocked at its size. He said it was substantially larger than any he had ever mounted or seen in anyones collection, and not just the length, but the mass as well. I told him that I felt that it was a great trophy, but not that different from 2 or 3 others we had seen on the hunt. And when I look at the OP's Reedbuck, his appears equally as large. A true testament to what you have going on in the Kafue. Congrats to you and those fortunate enough to hunt with you.
Brad

Thanks Brad and I think yours was equal to if not bigger than Faisal's monster.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew - your area is home to many oversized animals,but your reedbucks seem to be on another level. Of all the hunting reports, your area consistently produces way above all else in the reedbuck department.In fact, they are so large, they almost look like a sub species to the common reedbuck.

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AR MAN:
Andrew - your area is home to many oversized animals,but your reedbucks seem to be on another level. Of all the hunting reports, your area consistently produces way above all else in the reedbuck department.In fact, they are so large, they almost look like a sub species to the common reedbuck.

It is called conservation my boy.

And great genetics.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote