Tools

Dust Devil
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Another one with PH Guav Johnson..... we hope you enjoy it

Posts: 107 | Registered: 04 September 2016Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I hunted Mayo Nduell last year at this time with Guav. Even after a number of hunts together, I couldn't get him to say anything on camera. So that's a nice change in your video.

Other than that, nothing seems to have changed. No haircut, same shoes and clothes, and Crazy Hat is still tracking!

Great episode. Keep it up!

One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Another great episode!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Y23UNxxDA

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Nice. Good hunter that Guav.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good stuff.

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Superb, really enjoyed the bow and arrows segment as well as the porcupine quills. We all long for the old days of mystery and wildness. You may be on to something that could really set your show apart.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
Superb, really enjoyed the bow and arrows segment as well as the porcupine quills. We all long for the old days of mystery and wildness. You may be on to something that could really set your show apart.

I completely agree with you . The most interesting things in Africa are not actually the hunt. Creative freedom to put what I want into the episodes is a prerequisite. I won’t have it any other way . Thanks for your positive message

Posts: 107 | Registered: 04 September 2016Reply With Quote