ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Brooklands Hunting Safaris - Zimbabwe - 2001

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brooklands Hunting Safaris - Zimbabwe - 2001
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted
Brooklands Hunting Safaris – Zimbabwe - 2001

www.brooklandshuntingsafaris.com

I did the first timers 2:1 cull package, but ended up coming home with a nice 52” Kudu bull instead of the cull bull I had paid for. All the animals were hunted hard and the stalking in the thick bushveld was exciting a hunt as I have had anywhere. There were plenty of nice looking animals including some big kudu, eland, big tom leopard spoor, elephant, buffalo, African wild dog, bushpig, lots of game birds etc etc.

Save Conservancy - One million acres with no fences.

It is a first rate operation. Clean , very comfortable camp in idyllic riverbank surroundings in the. Hot showers and a cool pool. Great food. Quiet and relaxed atmosphere.

PH Paul Wellock was extremely good. Also very good at wrestling Leopards apparantly. He went the extra mile to give us a good hunt.

I found it very good value for the first timer with lots of hunting, lots of shooting, a couple of nice trophies and more than a few cold beers around the mopane fire. This is a cull package that does not sacrifice either quality or ethics.

Email me for more details.

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I book hunts for Brooklands and I have never had a complaint on them, only good ratings.

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote