ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Mokore Safaris - Mozambique 2021 Picture Heavy

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mokore Safaris - Mozambique 2021 Picture Heavy
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Doug Duckworth
posted

Doug Duckworth
Professional Hunter
Mokore Safaris
@dougduckworthsafaris
dougduckworth@mokore.com
www.mokoresafarisafrica.com
@dougduckworthsafaris.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow!! Some fantastic trophies!!

DRSS

Posts: 1148 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great pictures (until I saw the PH's jewels)!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So so good to see elephant, lion AND buffalo coming out of C9! Plains game off the charts as always.

Posts: 1851 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great report, Doug.

Thanks for sharing!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many great trophies there. Congratulations on the season.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

Coutada 9 with the Duckworth's offers a wide variety of species and good to fabulous trophy quality. It is a must see in Southern Africa. Everybody I've sent there has been impressed.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12841 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Outstanding trophies! tu2 Love the warthog pick up! tu2 Those tusks are simply mind boggling! Eeker Eeker Eeker Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of JSM
posted Hide Post
Saw myself in some pics here! hunted a couple of buffalo with Mokore in Moz. not too long ago... Myself and my buddy were the last hunters of this season. We set up a "proper" fly camp" (Camp Shangri La) and had an absolute blast! Super fun Buff hunting and the Duckworths are badass, I shot two dagga boys- a 40" (with an Austria PH named Fabian who remined me of Eric Rundgren or Blix) and and a narrow 36 with giant bosses, old school hunters and as fun as it gets. Driving around expect to see hundreds of warthogs (a 14" pig is not rare, there are 16-19 inch plus running around, just not behind every bush@, they get shot occasionaly. Big Sable (39-40"), old Eland, Big Nyala and Kudu are seen every couple of days, no shit. What a fun hunt! (im just a pleased hunter and have not been paid for this advertisement)....

Posts: 55 | Location: Houston,TX | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
Doug,
I see Barrie in one photo, is he doing a little ph’ing?

One of the highlights was time spent with Barrie at the Mokore camp in the Save.

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robncolorado:
Doug,
I see Barrie in one photo, is he doing a little ph’ing?

One of the highlights was time spent with Barrie at the Mokore camp in the Save.

I have a 8/10 framed pic of Barrie and I sittin at the fire one night. One of my best trophies! Felt like I was talkin to Bruce Springstein after one of his shows

Posts: 124 | Location: Hickory, PA | Registered: 13 May 2015Reply With Quote