ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    The Omay with Martin Pieters Safaris (some pictures added)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Omay with Martin Pieters Safaris (some pictures added)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JPenn
posted Hide Post
Larry, Enjoyed your report. With regard to gout,my Doctor prescribed ALLOPURINOLL, no side effects, $5 per month, no gout.

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI

Posts: 226 | Location: Texas | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on one heck of a hunt, and for rolling with the punches... That croc is scary big, and how many elephant with a twofer. Must be all the karma you built up getting there. Good show!

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats to a great hunt, Larry.
I returned from the Omay in early August after having hunted Tuskless and Buffalo out of the Ume Camp. Beautiful place. We saw lots of game including Elephant and Buffalo right from camp. Bruce was my PH.

Posts: 78 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: 28 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Larry, fantastic safari, congratulations. Look forward to catching up in the States.
Thanks again for choosing us.

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Larry, in Ian Nyschens' book Months of the Sun he talks of a man called Katasoro. Apparently, that name means a man who shoots more than one animal with a single bullet. So, well done Katasoro!

Mike

Posts: 21210 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a great hunt and report.

I should have been in those camps before you with Bruce but I had to cancel ... - one day ....

Thanks for sharing.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry, congratulations on a great hunt. Terrific write up and pics.

Think I saw that small homemade boat when I was there. Ume is a good camp and the lake can be beatiful.

Swim in it, not on your life:-)

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote