ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo in the Mountains of Tanzania

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo in the Mountains of Tanzania
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey AR team! Here's the 3rd episode with Ph Blake Wilheimi in Tanzania, I personally really enjoyed this safari, it was different and the recovery of the buff was certainly a first

Posts: 107 | Registered: 04 September 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of the best shows to watch. I really enjoy them --keep up the great work...

Posts: 294 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 29 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blake is a great PH. Have tracked lion with him, shot several buffalo with him and taken a most difficult leopard we sat 13 times.

I'll hunt with him again.

Posts: 9993 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watched shootaway's video. I've never hunted with Blake in Masailand, but have hunted buffalo under similar conditions there. Probably one of the most challenging buffalo hunt you can do. Shots are long and cover is thick. More like hunting elk in a drainage than the usual buffalo hunt.

Posts: 9993 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Great job and someone give Blake a double for that sort of work.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote