ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Dande Anti Poaching Unit - Support needed in Zimbabwe

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dande Anti Poaching Unit - Support needed in Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear friends

Many of you have in the past or are presently donating to DAPU including or biggest donar the Dallas Safari Club Foundation for which we are incredibly greatful however the reality is that since DAPU inception CMS has been funded the bulk of the expenses .

This year with zero income from hunting the reality is DAPU may well be a casualty. As a result we are looking at novel ways of generating some income to keep them in the field such as the below . Many thanks for your support!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Buzz, very nice print.

Stay out of trouble and make sure you weather the storm this year.

Maybe you could market a smaller print that would be easier for a few of the members to place in a hall or fit on a wall. Like a 8" X 12" or 12" X 16" just thinking outside the box.

My last move the house we purchased didn't have the wall space for many of my prints I collected over the years. Therefore along with my custom pool table, I donated to the local veterans center my limited edition prints in the 24" X 36" or bigger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bwana 338- Thanks for the comment but it aint a print its an Original oil and a stunning one at that!! Keep safe- cheers Buzz

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about an artist painting the scene of that photo of the elephants around the massive baobab tree that you posted on FB a few days ago? I would bid on that.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How can we support you without buying the painting?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

John Jackson/Conservation Force has 501(c)3 and will be accepting TAX DEDUCTIBLE contributions for anti poaching that can be designated for a particular operator. Contact him if you'd like to help Buzz or another specific operator.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12857 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a win, win in tough times for all tu2

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Zebrazapper- many thanks for the message and my apologies for the late reply as I have been in the valley for the last week over seeing DAPU who have had some good success with 5 meat poachers arrested and an ivory poacher also arrested yesterday and an ivory raid happening tonight!

You can also make any donation to DAPU through John Jackson on the below link. We have had this set up for a while now and it is Tax deductible and we get 100% of the donation for which we are very greatful!!
https://www.conservationforce.org/donate

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gunscore- That beautiful pic of the baobab and the elephant will be the next painting we will auction off thanks to Peter Stewart - so you know how amazing it will be!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Gunscore- That beautiful pic of the baobab and the elephant will be the next painting we will auction off thanks to Peter Stewart - so you know how amazing it will be!

And here it is.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Who's the old guy holding the painting?

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19303 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:

Hi Buzz,

Have you considered putting the photo into limited edition prints?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Back to the top for a good cause...
Donating through Conservation Force is simple!
Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote