New
Find
Notify
Tools

My last elephant hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that this is one of the best hunt reports that I have ever read. It is in my opinion what hunting is all about - spending time in the field with friends, sharing your knowledge and wisdom with those that are the future of our sport, enjoying the fruits of past hard work and the pursuit of your passion. Thank you Bama15 for sharing an incredible experience!

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 15 July 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Super report and kind of sad that it will be your last elephant hunt.
Super buffalo trophy as well.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Brilliant.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Randy,

Great hunt and great report. I too am looking at the end of my DG hunting. At 74 not sure what I can do. I have booked a Cape Buffalo hunt for March of 2024 in Uganda and thinking that may be my last hurrah. In the mean time there are other adventures like my recent Gould’s Turkey hunt in Mexico, my upcoming Stag hunt in Poland next month and some wing shooting in Central America or fishing trips.
I don’t intend to stop hunting and fishing, just change directions a bit.

Good hunting.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1925 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great chatting with you Randy and great hunt report here. Beauty trophies from Namibia. Well done.

Posts: 162 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bryce Dillabough:
Great chatting with you Randy and great hunt report here. Beauty trophies from Namibia. Well done.

Good talking to you also, after watching the video you have to have nerves of steel. Has me anxious for next year.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Randy,

The lion we've arranged so that's out of the way but never going back for ele?????? I'm not at all sure you are done scratching that itch.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Randy,

The lion we've arranged so that's out of the way but never going back for ele?????? I'm not at all sure you are done scratching that itch.

Mark

Mark, it's like Jesus said, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak," I don't think He was talking about elephant hunting but it applies here. If those bulls just didn't walk so far.

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
Bama. Pm sent. bcolyer

Posts: 501 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote