Find
Notify
Tools

Lynx safaris
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted
I hunted W/ Lynx Safaris in RSA in 1998. THe PH was Willem Koch, he is also the owner of Lynx. We hunted in the OFS & Natal area for Kudu & other plainsgame. Willem has plainsgame on his ranch in the OFS and access to other concesions in Natal & near the Kruger area. The accom. were excellant, the food & other services were great. Willem does the guiding himself & shows great knowledge of the game hunted & his tracking skills were also quite good.
My wife & I had a great time & plan to return in 2003 for buff. & other plainsgame. You'll be treated well, I would recommend Lynx to anyone.

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I second Fred's message! My Zebra can from Willelm's ranch and Ann-Marie CAN cook!

http://amosgreg.home.netcom.com/AmosAfrica.htm

The pictures of the Springbuck, Black Wildebeast, Diker and my Zebra are all taken on Wilelms Ranch.

I have more if anyone is interested.
Greg

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
fredj338,

Is this their website?

http://www.lynxsafaris.com/index.htm

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats the one Terry

Thanks
Greg

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can give William Koch a first class rating, although I do not book for him anymore.

We had a disagreement on how many hunts I should sell for him each year and I parted company.

He is a good PH and a very good hunter indeed...His wife is a fine young lady and his brother is one of Africas finest artists....

Posts: 41811 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote