ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Benin updates 2021 season with photos

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benin updates 2021 season with photos
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been receiving a steady stream of photos from the outfitter hunting in Benin and they have been taking some wonderful trophies.

While the season is winding down now is a good time to plan a hunt for 2022. Benin like Burkina offers the best value for wild African hunting. The season is not long so the good dates in January and early February are the first to go.

Benin offers all the West African savannah species as found in Cameroon except the LD Eland (this area doesn't have Kob) but at a lower price point and it is also a much easier destination to get to.

Thanks for your time.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Arjun,

Those are some nice animals that were taken.

Thank you for sharing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1572 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting Arjun.

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Nice trophies Arjun. I truly enjoyed my safari in Benin. Off the beaten track, for sure! And some unique species...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Safari photos, thanks again!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank Arjun for the great pictures.

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Good stuff Arjun! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Some nice trophies. Well done!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thanks.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for your comments. Like Burkina was, Benin is really a good place to hunt. As far as West African species go, it's more reasonably priced than Cameroon (and frankly most destinations in Africa) and far easier and less hassle to get to. The Buffalo hunting is second to none and lots of Roan and a good amount of plains game too.

The prices I posted are good for 2022 also.

Happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Thanks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is anyone hunting in Burkina this season or are there still security concerns?

Great pics BTW.

Posts: 488 | Location: WI | Registered: 31 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No hunting in Burkina Faso. Almost all the hunting camps were burnt to the ground by the Jihadists.

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reddy375:
Thanks everyone for your comments. Like Burkina was, Benin is really a good place to hunt. As far as West African species go, it's more reasonably priced than Cameroon (and frankly most destinations in Africa) and far easier and less hassle to get to. The Buffalo hunting is second to none and lots of Roan and a good amount of plains game too.

The prices I posted are good for 2022 also.

Happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Thanks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

Arjun, can you point us to the prices you posted please. I can't find them.

Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. Benin was not even on my radar screen but I will have to reconsider.

One of Us
Picture of ragsxd
posted Hide Post
great pics

Posts: 53 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 29 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could you clarify if these are your clients?

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote