Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Carl Frederik Nagell
posted Hide Post
Great work Buzz and Myles

I donate 1.000,- US. It has never been more importent to suport the antipoaching efforts. Let us show the anti hunting crowd that we can more than empty talk.I encourage those who can to give a donation.

Good Hunting
Carl Frederik

Posts: 489 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kingsview Safaris
posted Hide Post
Incredible work you are doing, keep it up and stay safe!

Listen to our Podcast - Round The Fire With Kingsview Safaris

info@kingsviewsafaris.co.za
www.kingsviewsafaris.co.za
HC50/2015EC

Posts: 67 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 29 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Great work DAPU.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted Hide Post
Well done Buzz and Miles great to see an area like this getting better every year.

Lin Stanton
Email: lindon@mbalabalasafaris.com
www.mbalabalasafaris.com

Posts: 134 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And you can make tax deductible donations to DAPU through Conservation Force.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guy Whittall
posted Hide Post
MUSHEE !!! Very nice presentation and congrats to CM their management and staff. I would far prefer to donate and support an organisation like this where my funds are going directly to the protection of wildlife. In my opinion i believe 70% of most funding is consumed in administration and only 30% makes its way to the men on the ground.

Posts: 196 | Location: Zimbabwe and Mozambique | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting Buzz and top marks to CMS and DAPU for effort!

Would be interesting to see what the poaching figures are in surrounding areas as a comparison to yours. Have your anti poaching efforts had a knock on effect or have the poachers moved elsewhere, I wonder.

Posts: 352 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 01 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done Myles and Buzz! Thanks for all you do and putting a lot of your money back into wildlife!!!

Posts: 225 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
Buzz and Miles - great seeing both of you in Dallas. I enjoyed sharing my single malt and nyama with you.
So, have you caught Winna yet?

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done Buzzer and Myles. We need more operators like this throughout Africa.

Posts: 229 | Location: Coutada 9 Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Superb, thanks for the report. I forward this and the like to friends and family "on the fence" concerning big game hunting. Hard not to approve of such tangible results.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very encouraging. Just shows that without us and a commitment to stop poaching, the animals would all be gone. This has motivated me to make a donation to the cause. The results speak for themselves.

Posts: 259 | Location: Marietta, Georgia | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really liked this report. This is the only way to win the hunting argument. With data and facts and actual results. Just saying hunting is conservation is BS unless there is data to back it up.

I would really like to see any anti-hunting group dispute this and show how hunting is negative on the wildlife.

I really hope more outfitters follow this approach.

Great job.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
I really liked this report. This is the only way to win the hunting argument. With data and facts and actual results. Just saying hunting is conservation is BS unless there is data to back it up.

I would really like to see any anti-hunting group dispute this and show how hunting is negative on the wildlife.

I really hope more outfitters follow this approach.

Great job.

Mike

+1

Great Job CM & DAPU team!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36509 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My hat is off to you and the gang. Perseverance and patience will pay off.