THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM 50 CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  50 Caliber BMG Forum    "Hunting with the big 50" (deer at a mile)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Hunting with the big 50" (deer at a mile)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted
Any FCSA members out there read the article on page 22 of the 2007-3 issue of VERY HIGH POWER? It's pretty amazing that he writes about his goal of a deer at a mile and his 25 unsuccessful shots over a two year period. I'd like to know what he means by that? 25 maimed deer, 25 misses. This really reeks of hunting for ones own ego. I'm surprised the magazine published the article.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess we'll never know if they were misses or wounded game as I'm sure the lasy ass never went to look! That's the appitimy of stupid in my book! killpc

One shot One Kill

Posts: 64 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 08 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collins:

I'd like to know what he means by that? 25 maimed deer, 25 misses. This really reeks of hunting for ones own ego.

Sure sounds like it.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote