New
Find
Notify
Tools

McMillan Big Mac?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody got one? Especially if you live south of San Antonio,Texas. I am in Corpus and like the way this stock looks on the website. I do not own a 50 but rather a 600 Overkill,need a new stock,and don't feel like messing around with something that won't hold up. I would really like to examine one more closely before I plunks down me money.

Andy

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Waaaaaay too big for totable gun. Your 600 will look like it has a case of Elephatiasis.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jay,

Its a moot point now since the nice folks at McMillan have notified me they do not now or plan to in the future either mfg stocks or do any inletting for Pattern 14 or 17 Enfield actions. So back to square one. Personnaly I like a stock the size of that on a Remington 40X. I would like a synthetic but can't seem to find one.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dick Davis @McMillan suggested I look at the McHale---a scaled down version of the Big Mac. Now that is more like it.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member