Find
Notify
Tools

HESSE 50BMG SINGLE SHOT BOLT..?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
ANY INGO ON THESE...FOUND ONE PRICED RIGHT !

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
POS

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Like the President! Yes...I did some research..some poor guy lost fingers ...broke shoulder and a eye due to one!
No Thsnks!

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Not a 50 cal but I bought one of their AK's back in the late 90's and took it to the range, put a 10 round mag in it (in Md at the time). The first three rounds hit the target (50 yds) the fourth one hit the back board, fifth hit the berm, sixth went over the berm. I stopped shooting expecting to find a loose front assembly on the barrel. when I grabbed the front sight and gave it a wiggle it seemed to not be loose, a little stronger wiggle and I noticed the barrel block (barrel trunion and barrel itself)was loose in the receiver. You could twist the barrel and trunion almost 40* in the sheet metal receiver. I called them and they offered to swap it out with a milled receiver AK which I took and it has been good so far. Would I buy another Hesse firearm, NO. The Company has changed names several times since then (possibly to get away from the bad rep).

Steve........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't take a Free one! Thanks