THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM 50 CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  50 Caliber BMG Forum    Things have changed a lot here, since the last millennium!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things have changed a lot here, since the last millennium!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of goneballistic
posted
Used to be a very active member here in late '98 and '99, when Accurate Reloading hosted the old, old, Board. Visited back now and again, but it's been awile.
Anyway, I'm glad to be back and glad to see a .50 BMG forum here. I have been involved in .50 BMG for 5 years now and I find it very exciting. I have 3 .50s, if you include this McBros action I've yet to have built into a bench rifle. I have never shot any ammo in my rifles, that were not my own loads.
Can anyone guess where that knife in the pic may have came from?

"The irony is, if you're willing to kill a perpetrator, you probably won't have to."

Massad Ayoob

Posts: 111 | Location: West Central Florida | Registered: 15 June 2005Reply With Quote