New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barrett 82A1
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any interest in a Barrett 82A1? Comes with a BORS mounted holding a Leupold MK4 8.5 x 25. If there is any interest, I will be able to take and post pics. Has about 400 rounds through it and is very dependable and accurate. Also have 900+ rds of ammo for sale.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I don't need this. I don't need this. I don't need this.

How much?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
Convince yourself that you do. Asking 13,500. for the setup and somewhere between 900 and 1000 rounds of ammo, most of it Barrett. Got some local interest in it at the moment but no committment yet. It is a real shooter.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
If you want the rifle without the ammo, I'll take 9300 and let you make payments. Plus I'll do the same deal dpcd did with me, I'll ship upon receipt of the first of 3 payments......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How many rounds through the barrel?
Thanks - another Barett deal I was looking at just fell through.

Posts: 148 | Location: back in the USA | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Between 300 - 400. I also have just shy of 1100 rounds for it. I think the count is 1081, more than half of if is the Barrett ammo plus a new Press for it and a powder measure. No dies yet. Has the BORS and the scope is a Leupold 8.5 x 25 Mk 4 tactical.
$13,500 for the whole package.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll get back to you in a couple of days. Short version is that the other deal was going down and the then owner had a heart attack. Wife is a female dog and is holding up the deal. I think she is looking to sell it herself and pocket the money while the guy is laid up.

Posts: 148 | Location: back in the USA | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where abouts are you located? I'm down in FL myself.
I've got a ton(literally) of ammo for my other .50 as well as a press, dies, brass, projectiles, and such, but I still might be interested in the ammo..

ARRRRGGHHH brain fart - didn't see you were in southern CO. How do you want payment?
And do you have the Pelican case for shipping it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No thanks, I have a local buyer for the ammo.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe it was me with the brain fart. You have a pm

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between the 82 and 107?

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Almost nothing. I believe the 107 has a spike footed bipod and the 82A1 doesn't.

One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted Hide Post
M107 is designed to be suppressed.
Is scope and bors available by itself ?
How much?

Nitro

"Man is a predator or at least those of us that kill and eat our own meat are. The rest are scavengers, eating what others kill for them." Hugh Randall
DRSS, BASA
470 Krieghoff, 45-70 inserts, 12 ga paradox, 20 ga DR Simson/Schimmel, 12 ga DR O/U Famars, 12 ga DR SXS Greener

Posts: 813 | Location: USA / RSA | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote