THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM 50 CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  50 Caliber BMG Forum    Any Christensen Arms "Ranger"50BMG owners here?Anzio's 50 BMG too?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Christensen Arms "Ranger"50BMG owners here?Anzio's 50 BMG too?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
I am looking to do a light 50BMG and saw this one(19pds) and really like it..any owners and if so,how she shoot!?!I also see Anzio makes one lighter! Thanks

http://www.christensenarms.com/rifles-10.html
Go to rifles,then the Ranger model....

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike at Anzio builds very well engineered stuff. I have one of the first .50's that he designed and it is a very good rifle - even though it is a rear loader.

Give him a call and tell him what you want. If he's not too busy building his new 20mm(heh, heh) he will probably be able to take care of your needs.

Posts: 148 | Location: back in the USA | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote