New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accuracy Int'l 50BMG
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What's the current value on a slightly used AI AW50?

I'm trying to help a widow with a number of guns that her husband had. There's also a two barrel set Accuracy Int'l AIA WM with barrels for 338 Lapua and 300 WM I need to value. Both have nice Nightforce scopes.

Thanks,

Ed Scarboro

Posts: 886 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
They are on their second or third iteration of the 50BMG the original AX50 was about a $10,000 gun, and the current AX50ELR is about a $13,000 gun new.

They have a hell of a resale value.

For the ASR or ADvanced sniper rifle kit. They are $20,000 new with no scope, they do have a supressor.

I would be interested in the Nightforce Scopes if you are going to part them out.

You could join www.6mmbr.com and www.snipershide.com and in those forums you'll find people interested in selling similar rifles. You must have 100 post and pay $100 to join snipershide classifieds. Anyone selling a rifle of that value who has no relationship will be shunned, so just be advised of that.

Posts: 7767 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We sold the entire collection out to Midsouth Guns in Wagrum, NC. Phillip Futrell is the owner and the store number is 910-369-2370.

Posts: 886 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote