Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of my Barrett
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Here are a couple of pics of my Barrett 82A1. Enjoy

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's quite the sizable toy, as well as bullet cache behind it!

Posts: 1422 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes it is sir. Very much a fun toy. Gives a new meaning to reach out and touch someone.
and the loading supplies, I load and shoot as a pasttime and think I load for 29 different calibers. Been stocking up for 35 years and have enough for a while.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn Rick! Now you really ARE my hero. A swivel beer can holder on your loading bench......

I gotta get one of those! dancing

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No comments on the rifle or stash but the first thing you notice is the swivel beer can holder????? Damn, you really are a redneck!!! hilbily

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What can I say, it must be genetic.........you can take the boy out of the trailer park but ya' can't.......um...never mind.

The stash and the rifle are cool too......Hell I just love the rifle......I got my own stash and my own rifles.....but I don't have a beer holder on my loading bench. Lawn mower, tractors, boats and lawn chairs, yes....but not my loading bench. I keep trying to figure out how to mount one on the weed eater. Wink

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Us rednecks seem to see no end in sight for innovation! Hey, they were on sale!

One of Us
Picture of bigdoggy2bore
posted Hide Post
everyone needs a Barret 50 just in case!

Used to be bigdoggy700 with 929 posts . Originally registered as bigdoggy 700 in July 2006.

Posts: 318 | Location: ILLINOIS , FINALLY GETTING. A CCW! | Registered: 14 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mounting all those cup holders is work and expensive.

This will allow you to go anywhere ready for a cool one.

Best part is you can keep both hands on the wheel/handlebars/trigger/reloader lever/your johnson etc. etc.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You Sir, are the king!

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I would love to have one ,Jim next time bring one and we can kill the buffalo from a safe distance horse

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
I would love to have one ,Jim next time bring one and we can kill the buffalo from a safe distance horse

That would be no fun at all! Now exploding Capibaras at 800 yards I could get into! Cool