New
Find
Notify
Tools

Specialty Pistols log in problem... HELP
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Been trying to log onto the SP site. Get as far as trying to read a topic and get directed to a "Live Cloud" sign in site???

Tried to register w/e-mail and password, but it won't take it now.

WTF??? Any one know what's going on, or am I just getting in line for a virus???

Thanks,

Mike

Si vis pacem... parabellum

Posts: 236 | Location: MI's beautiful UP | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
And here I thought I waas the only one with this problem.

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Yes, now it's a livecloud login setup. I did not have any problems.

Are you sure you are listing the same e-mail you registered with?

I will post a link to this thread on SP so a moderator can see what is going on.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9334 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Hey guys:

I sent you each a PM with an e-mail address. Contact him with the problem, and Mike (administrator on SP) will get you through the login issues.

Bobby

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9334 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't been able to login there for eight months and the admin hasn't been much help. Actually Mike was no help and I get the same error message with Live cloud that I did with Groupee. It is locked in on my IP address and won't let me change my password or get pass the login screen without an error.

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am no guru when it comes to 'puters. I think it is a cookies issue though?
As Bobby mentione try Mike. No luck there PM or email me and I will do my best to help you.
jeff

Posts: 655 | Location: Kansas US of A | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lads,

I like SP because, like here, I usually get some pretty sincere help and good answers to my questions.

Thanks again, and I hope this thread helps others as well. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

Mike

Posts: 236 | Location: MI's beautiful UP | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lads,

Got onto SP by using my e-mail and the old password I used w/the previous server (or whatever it is).

If you try to recover your password by asking them to send it to you... pack a lunch!! I've been waiting for 2 days.

Tenny rate, I got on. Hope you can remember your old password because you may not be able to create another account on your current e-mail address.

I blame liberals!!!

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
I had trouble logging in the other night from my favorites. I googled speciality pistol and logged in from that screen. Worked fine.

Posts: 104 | Location: Ohio USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys-I've been having problems logging into just about every site I visit or buy things from, and it all started when I was tricked into upgrading to Internet Explorer 8. It doesn't appear to be compatible with many web pages at this point and if you go through various microsoft help pages they'll tell you as much. I downloaded the Mozilla Firefox web browser for free and haven't had a problem since I started using that. Let Microsoft get there ducks in a row on someone elses time as I'm tired of them forcing "critical updates" on me only to find out it's more garbage that doesn't work!

MAJ Jarod Hanson, DVM
Veterinary Corps.
United States Army

Posts: 354 | Location: MD | Registered: 11 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's a money making scam. They get you to use the cloud thing, and it can then monitor your computer usage and install their own cookies to sell your data to different companies. Sites you go to, how long you stay, etc.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote