THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT PISTOLS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Pistols    Anyone use Sako or 'Custom actions' for SS bolt pistols?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use Sako or 'Custom actions' for SS bolt pistols?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted
Not sure of legalities, but seen an A2 custom awhile back, actually thru the years, may or may not have been the same Sako.

What about other actions, i.e. Borden, etc. Anyone using them, or can they be used w/handgun bbl?

Thanks.

Posts: 2898 | Registered: 25 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe that an action, when it is produced, has to be designated as a pistol action or, it has to be "un-designated" by the manufacturer. I know that when Stolle started production of the "Cub" action they designated it as a pistol action. You could not buy one in Maryland because it was not on the "Approved" list. (More Liberal politicians at their finest)

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doc

Posts: 2898 | Registered: 25 September 2005Reply With Quote