New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Place to sell Encore barrels?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have some Encore barrels and stuff I am wanting to sell, and I was wondering about a good place to sell them. I have two pistol barrels with TC mounts, one rifle barrel, an EER pistol scope, and a walnut pistol grip with forend. It seems the regular classifieds are not such a good place, I was wondering if anyone had a better idea. I thought of posting it up here but didn't figure that was the correct thing to do. Right now I am just looking for advice. Big Grin

Posts: 417 | Location: TX panhandle | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
The classified section here on AR gets LOTS of traffic and is a great place to sell.

If that doesn't pan out, the Specialty Pistols classifieds is a terrific 2nd option. Here is a link to that site:
http://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9319 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bobby, I appreciate it. Someone else had reccommended the specialty pistols forum, but I am not signed up there. I hate to just sign up to sell something and then be gone. May have to though.

Posts: 417 | Location: TX panhandle | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would put them in the classifieds here as a lot of the SP members (myself included) also are members here. The sooner you post it, the sooner we can buy it from you!

MAJ Jarod Hanson, DVM
Veterinary Corps.
United States Army

Posts: 354 | Location: MD | Registered: 11 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
What Bobby and Bob said.

If it does not sell in those locations, something is wrong, especially now with hunting seasons approaching.

I have noted the economy does seem to have slowed sales a bit though, or at least affected prices.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So,what do you have??????

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes, what do you have posty it here. also Louisiana Sportsman,com may be a new avenue. OOPS, Sorry got confused with the , and the .
LT

Posts: 201 | Location: south louisiana | Registered: 18 July 2010Reply With Quote